Chappy 3

Should I Regret Loving You ?

Late update. Im sorry :(


Sehun

Two months left.They will comeback in two months and I think I can't face Chen.I haven't called him after my little encounter with Xiumin.So I will try again.

Ring*ring*Ring------

Toot*toot*

He turned his phone off :3 After I attempted many times, I gave up.I only got a message from Xiumin Hyung

From: Xiumin Hyung

Sehun, this is Chen Hyung, let's break up.This relationship is not working anymore,I don't want to get it further.I'm sorry I should've not bring up a relationship with you because you are too young for me, just find someone who's close to your age so that you can understand each other's feelings.Im really sorry.

To: Sehun

After reading the message,Sehun lose his balanace and dropped to the floor.The lamp and the books slipped off the table and his room was a complete mess.Kai heard the glass shattering, he quickly ran into sehun's room since they are the one who is left in the dorm.He saw Sehun crying on the floor, hands gripping on his phone.

"Sehun,what happened are you okay?"

Let's just say that Sehun gave up on calling Chen but not on their relationship.His predictions are turning real.

"Sehun you know that you can tell Kai hyung right ?" Kai can't just stand there waiting for Sehun's answer and swatted Sehun's phone.He saw the message sent to Sehun.

"Hhy--yung h--he b-bro---ke up wi--th m----me hhyung" Sehun said keeping his voice low.

"Shhh hey don't cry, he's a  complete , why did he let go of someone like you ?" Kai asked in the verge of crying, he don't wanna see his best pal crying because of his hyung's stupidity.

"Kai,let's keep it as a secret please" Sehun said.His eyes widened when he saw his hyung crying.

"Yah hyung why are you crying?" Sehun said smiling because of his hyung's cuteness.He pinched Kai's cheeks and wiped his tears.Kai looked at Sehun who is smiling nd can't help but to admire the younger's beautiful eyes.

"I'll help you"Kai said holding both of Sehun's shoulders.Sehun stared at Kai.

"Thank you hyung you're the best" Sehun said and hugged his hyung.

At that time Sehun forgot all about his loneliness and just enjoyed Kai's company.


Short one. Im sorry, im feeling down these days.