What do you hate?

What do you hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were walking at the park. When you asked the most random question. 

 

"What is the one thing you really hate?" You asked smiling. 

 

I looked at you. I saw how your eyes sparkled, how it looked like a house of stars, how you smiled that made me fall in love with you. 

 

And then I remembered all the things you did. 

 

I remembered how you smile while you were introducing me to her, the love of your life. The way you looked at her. The way you looked at each other. I saw everything and it broke my heart. 

 

It made me feel things I never even thought I could feel. 

 

I snickered.

 

"I hate having a broken heart. I hate being unhappy.  I hate the feeling of loneliness. I hate it. I despise it. I hate the thought of not being able to smile or laugh. I hate it. I really do. But do you want to know who I hate the most?"

 

"Who?" I saw how confused you are, how your eyes were asking me millions of questions at once but could only utter those three letters. 

 

I looked at you deep into your eyes. So you could feel I was being serious all this time. 

 

"You. Because you make me feel all the things I hate."

 

I saw how your eyes bulged, how you wanted to talk about it but we both heard her called your name. 

 

You looked at her while I looked at you. 

 

I smiled fakely, "I,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter