Final *

My Daddy Is Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" this !" Mark slam his hands on the table and march through his door and hurriedly went to the living room and scream. "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO THAT STUPID SONG AGAIN AND AGAIN? I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WITH WHAT I'M DOING" he scream annoyingly. He's busy fixing his stuff for his soccer practice tomorrow

"Mark! why are you screaming at your Dad?" His Mom Minseok, rush from the kitchen and stand beside his Dad. He glare at him and pat the shoulder of his still quiet father. 

"He keeps on listening to that bull song again and again for i don't know how long! Isn't he tired? because I am!" He yelled. His mom put his hands on his father's ears while whispering comforting words like 'don't mind him'or 'he didn't mean it' He roll his eyes. Yeah right. His Dad didn't really mind him anyway he just look at them innocently. He didn't even talk to them.

He's surprised their neighbors doesn't ask them if he had a Father or what. Cos it looks like its only him and his Mom who's 

living on their Big House. His Dad, he's so quiet and socially awkward. He doesn't answer them when they are talking to him. Heck, they are just like strangers living in one roof. 

"I'm tired of this Mom! In my everyday life this is our cycle! Sometimes i wish he's not my Dad! No, i always wish that he's not my Dad cos he's a one hell of a Weirdo!" I screamed and storm out of the Living room. I heard my Mom calling for me but i didn't mind him.

"Can we talk?" Mark turn and see his Mom on his Door. Its 10pm and he's just busy playing games on his phone. 

"sure" He said then put his phone down on his bed.

Minseok sigh then walk inside his room. He sit on the edge of the bed and look at him "Mark.. Your Dad.. Please don't be like that to him.." I snicker. He sigh. " Your Dad.. he has Aspergers" 

A what? I look at my mom confusedly. 

"That's kind of autism. But your Dad.. he's not Autistic okay? He's just special" I frown.

"Mom there isn't any difference on that. Its the same! If he had Aspergers then means he's Autistic!" 
"Mark, your Dad lives on our world also while those who have autis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter