Yuna?

Sinju

'Hi everyone, I am Choi Yuna! Nice to meet you all!'

As a new student, yuju greeted her classmates to have a good start for the first year.

'Sinb! Sinb! Are you ok? You look pale!' Eunha asked with concern. The moment Sinb stood for the teacher was calling her name, in order to have a show of faces of Yuju classmates. With a sudden loud bang to the floor.... 'SINB!!!! SINB!!!!' With a blurry sight, she saw Yuna walking in front of her and checked her pulse.

Yuna used all of her energy taking sinb to the sick room with a shed of tears. 'You are Sinb, right?' Although she knew there woun't be an answer from her, she continued, 'Please wake up! Today is my first day knowing you.' Every words spoken to her, Sinb listened clearly in her dream. 'I will, Yuna!' she thought  to herself. 

Yuna was skipping meals as Sinb lying. She held Sinb's hand tight, resting her head beside Sinb's. 'Yu-yu-na?' weakly she said after being unconscious for three days.

Sinb lowered her head and saw a pale face sleeping beside her. You're so beautiful, Yuna! thinking about what Yuna told her before. Shaking her princess's hand for a few times, but still no respond. Sinb took her hand, and felt that it was cold and shivering. Wondering, what happened to you, Yuna ah?  ' I'm finnneee...' a crackling voice was heard. Soon, Sinb yelled for help to bring Yuna to hospital. Feeling a sudden pain in her chest, ' I think I am fallin for her...' saying with a warm smile, Sinb was of course worrying about her.