Reminiscing

Re-Collaboration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were informed to do some brainstorming and shared ideas of what concept they want to have within their respective partners, Suho and Jihyo on the side, Mark and Irene started Chatting and So Namjoon moved his chair closer to Jennie. "so Nini..." -  He said in a low voice, he was like testing the water. "hmmm, don't call me that, SUNBAE", Jennie giving him a fake smile, only her close friends and family members call her that, and he's fully aware of it., . "what would you like me to call you then?? Hmmm maybe babe??" -  Namjoon teasingly said it in English, still whispering, don't want others to hear. "Jugulae?" -  Jennie bursted, her fake smile fade and if a look can kill maybe Namjoon already cold dead by now, she gave him that piercing look with her cat like eyes. The nerve of him bringing back their old nickname!!!! (as they used to call each other babe) . Namjoon chuckled "woah, im just joking,.. You never change Nini".- Namjoon said. "yeah and You never learned, as i said don't call me that.. "Jennie rolled her eyes and then suddenly a fake smile plastered on her face again, a camera man and a staff coming to thier direction. Namjoon genuinely smile, she's still sassy as ever,. " so what's your concept? "- the staff asked." hmm we're still discussing it, maybe we will write a song about first love, or something, right, Jennie-ssi??, - Namjoon turn his head to her. She never saw that coming. "well,we actually don't have any specific concept yet".  Jennie cursing Namjoon inside her head. "but i like Rapmon-ssi's idea, people will definitely love it!!" -  the staff enthusiastically said and after few mins she moved to the other pair. 

This is suffocating!  Jennie tried to calm herself inside the comfort room, She can't believe this is happening, She and Namjoon already met last year during award shows but both of them ignored each other and treated as if they didn't know each other at all, which Jennie definitely preferred (for the convenience of thier lives) but why cant he pretend like that again??? Before Jennie joined YG, 4 years ago, she remembered how shocked she was when she knew Namjoon debuted as an idol, with his group called BTS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter