An evening at the dorm

LITERALLY EVERYDAY6

In the evening, Chaeyoung feels a lot better than in the morning. And, she is back to her usual self.

Jae and Brian were playing their video games when she walks into the living room while Wonpil and Dowoon were eating their lunch and his brother, Sungjin, was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s the old man?” asked Chaeyoung playfully and it caused Wonpil to drop his chopsticks because he did not realize Chaeyoung was up. He ran to her and hugged her while muttering something under his breath and that also because his mouth was full of food.

“Waaa, our little sis is up and better”, cried Wonpil. He always had been like this, the one who expresses his affection without hiding it. Chaeyoung laughed, Dowoon snorted, Brian smirked and Jae rolled his eyes. Their dorm seems to back to normal except one thing, where the hell was Sungjin?

Wonpil dragged his beloved not-so-little sister to their dining table and said, “Today is a special day, we have your favorite! Samgyetang! I, Chef Wonpil, cooked it with love and affection”, declared Wonpil.

“Don’t eat that Chaeyoung-ah, it can kill a person”, teased Jae. “Ahh hyunggg, you don’t even taste it, why are you doing me like this”, whimpered Wonpil while pouting his mouth.

“Hahaha, don’t worry, he’s kidding Chaeyoung-ah, it is good, I have eaten it”, defends Brian while his hands are busy pressing the controller buttons to defeat Jae.

“Thank you Younghyun hyung, did I say I love you hyung? Ah, I always love you hyung”, replied the fake maknae while preparing Chaeyoung’s lunch.

“Ah hyung, don’t you say that I’m the only one that you love?’, groaned the actual maknae making Wonpil flustered and almost spilling the chicken soup. All of them laughed together at Dowoon’s prank and Wonpil hit Dowoon’s neck with the ladle.

“Ahem," someone cleared his throat. "I missed something, didn't I?” a familiar voice came through. It was Sungjin, back with two black plastic bags in each hand. “Hyung!!”, Wonpil screamed, again.