Kai and Daniel's fight

Kai the bff or Daniel the bully?

It's the new semester and school starts on a Monday morning. Everyone is a senior now in school and the two bff, Kai and Lee Yena got into different class. ( Yena from 3-4 and Kai from 3-5 ) Yena is a sweet and demure pretty girl who works hard and is super honest and good to her only friend, Kai. The two were bff since the start from their freshman years. While Kai is the handsome guy who only treats Yena so good because in his freshman years, he was an introvert so he can hardly make friends and Yena is the first person ever to talk to him and wants to be his friend. Eventually his self-esteem grows and he became a outspoken person and puberty hit him hard and now he is a handsome guy that every girls in school have a crush on.  They both walked to school together and walked to their respective class. 

 

After a lesson of boring back to school introductions, Kai waited for Yena outside her class for recess. Yena would always chopes seat at the cafeteria while Kai would help to buy food and drinks. Just as Kai returned with the food, a loud noise can be heard from the canteen. It was Kang Daniel, the dashing but a bully in school. He bullied the outcast, Ha Sungwoon as even took his lunch away. He even tripped Sungwoon such that he fell, knees bleeding, he then took his lunch ( curry rice ) and poor the curry onto his shirt! Staining his shirt and no one in the cafeteria cared to helped. Just then, Kai said " I can't take this anymore! " and went to Daniel. I'm afriad they will start a fight so I followed along.

 

Kai: " Yah, what are you doing? Stop it yah! "

Daniel: " Yah, its none of your business, move! "

Kai: " Whats wrong with you, just let him have his lunch you punk! "

Then the tension began and Daniel got mad and punched Kai. Kai wanted to punch back but that's when I stepped in and stopped them and dragged Kai away.