A Birthday Surprise

A Birthday Surprise ( One Shot)

 

He probably won’t make it.

It was a cold winter night. I collapsed on the couch and shivered. I cuddled my teddy bear tightly. My birthday party just ended and I was exhausted.  The warm air from the heater wrapped around my body.

I guess he’ll just text me.

My eyes were heavy and I fell asleep.

I snuggled into my pillow.

Oppa… I miss you

Suddenly I felt something warm moving against my cheek.

‘Mhmm’ I mumbled

 ‘Happy Birthday’, a husky voice whispered softly into my ear.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and saw a pair of warm chocolate brown eyes staring at mine. He softly smiled as I sat up and turned to meet his gaze. Mir ran his fingers through my hair as his cold hands cupped my cheek.

‘Hey, I sorry I couldn’t make the party. My flight was delayed and then ah…’ He said in frustration as his let out a heavy sigh.  Mir dropped himself onto the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.  I blushed a light shade of red as he softly kissed my cheek.  We pulled the blanket up to cover our bodies.

‘Mir Oppa, it’s late. You should really go home’ I whispered quietly.

‘No. Not now. It’s your birthday and anyway, I don’t want to go home. ‘He quickly replied as he pouted.

Ahhh don’t do this to me

‘But why don’t you want to go home? You didn’t even bring anything to my house to change…’ I said in a concerned tone.  I was silenced by his index finger that was on my lips.  Mir giggled.

‘Silly, I brought all the stuff that I needed already. It’s in your room.’ He whispered. He slid his hands into mine and lead me into my room. He the lights. My eyes widened as I saw a small bag that was placed in the corner of the room. Mir walked over to his bag, and took off his jacket to reveal and light brown jumper. I walked over and sat on my bed.

God he looks so cute and cuddly. I want to cuddle him…  

I couldn’t help laugh out loud at his socks, as I saw it had a cute One Piece character on it. I stood up as  Mir ran to my side again, and held my hand.

‘Close your eyes and I’ll give you your present.’ He whispered into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers trace over my lips. I felt my blush creep up my face as I felt warm breathe against my cheek.

He suddenly stopped and he picked me up into his arms. Immediately, I opened my eyes and started to squeal.

‘Oppa what are you doing?’ I shouted as he placed me on the bed. He climbed into my bed and pulled the warm blankets up . Mir turned his body to the side so that it was facing mine.

‘I told you to close your eyes.’

I closed my eyes again. There was a long silence that came afterwards.

AHHH. This is killing me.

 Then something soft was against my lips. It started to move really slowly. He wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

OMFG ASDHDGJA AHH AHHH AHH,

He pulled out and whispered ‘I love you. Happy Birthday. I won’t leave you tonight.’

Mir walked over to the light switch and turned it off. He ran quickly back to my side, and wrapped his hands around my waist again from behind. I quickly became tired and comfortable in his embrace and dozed off to sleep.

He softly smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

‘I love you so much. Good night. Sweet dreams. I’m here to protect you.’

His exhaustion finally kicked in and he fell asleep as well.

The end.