-02-

A Bad Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An usual clear day, Dara was preparing herself, everything from her head to toe are all black. Even it’s still 1:00 PM which is mean she has 2hours for meeting G-Dragon as their promise to meet in YGE, Dara just can not believe him. Moreover, she doesn’t have his number or such any contact that she can threat.

 

Dara finally went out from her small and stuffy apartment, with RooRoo circling around her neck. She was so happy, smile widely while she walked step by step. She saw Se Ho and his daughter was walked toward her looks like they just came from market, immediately she ran toward them.

 

“Hi Se Ho-ssi, Hanbyul-ahh….” Dara greeted them with smile still on her face.

 

“Hi…. are you fine?” Se Ho asked, because he found it strange because she doesn’t acted like an unemployed person.

 

“very!”

 

“yah, this is my first time looking at an unemployed person facing world with such a wider smile even laugh. you said you were got fired yesterday and now, you act like you just got treasure.”

 

“you know what, that’s why people said I am special! I got fired yesterday and tomorrow I got hired by one of the big company in South Korea.” she said it proudly even added winks for them.

 

“really?” Se Ho said.

 

Dara just nodded her head.

 

“then, your next payment get increased okay?”

 

Dara’s wide smile gone instantly and immediately closed HanByul’s ears “HanByul-ah sorry… Yah… if Mr.Crab is real so it is you. even it’s not real, so Mr.Crab really suits you. such a gold digger. Bye!”

 

 

Dara finally leaving them, walked to the bus stop. well she can not wasting her time. As soon as she reached at YGE building, she came in but stopped by several security who stood there maybe for 24hours. It was still 02:00PM, but she rather wait for him.

 

“sorry, fan cannot enter the building.” Said by one of the security there.

 

“no, I am not a fan tho.”

 

“then who are you, can you pass me your YG’s ID card?”

 

“YG’s ID Card?” Dara asked again.

 

“yes” the securities nodded their head.

 

“ehm, let me explain this out, well, I have an appointment with G-Dragon. He asked me to meet up in YGE. So, that’s why I come.”

 

“who?”

“G-Dragon?”

The securities was about to laugh but they held it, “sorry, but because you don’t have any YG’s ID card so you still can not enter the building. And maybe you were got fraud by someone who confess them as G-Dragon.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter