final

sunshine || markhyuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

being an idol isn't easy as we all think it is. many projects and collaborations will come after you, and you won't even have any proper sleep or rest— s like that. he doesn't know, it's been what? a year since he had those two properly. 

mark lee. from nct u, nct 127, and nct dream. who had just finished the taping for the snowball project, is currently walking home to their dorm at 4am, their dorm isn't really far and there's only 127km left before he arrive.

he didn't mind it at all though, he likes to walk all the way to their dorm while being mesmerised to the scenery at morning in seoul.

after minutes of walking, he finally arrived. he was about to knock when the door was opened by someone— no, not just someone, his special someone. 

lee donghyuck, haechan as you all know him. the beautiful tanned-skin boy,  honey coated voice, along with his savagery and sassiness, was the one who opened the door, he's mark's special someone.

"hey, mark hyung" haechan said while getting ahold of mark's bag from him while mark muttered thanks to hin.

"hm, why are you awake? it's too early?" mark asked.

haechan yawned for a bit and replied,

"i had my alarm, i was actually waiting for you, i know you're dead tired. i wanted to take care of you, because i know you'll forget to eat again and will just dive right into our bed" mark seriously wanted to say thanks to him and all, but knowing that haechan is also tired from all the activities and was still waiting for mark from night to morning, made him sad. 

"aish, you fool. you could've just written a note and left it under the lamp" 

"nah, it's alright. but hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter