So Hard, Yet So Easy

Turbo Comeback: So Hard, Yet So Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook spend his time with Ji-hyo since he has a day free before getting busy again with his summer album promotion. They were resting on Ji-hyo's couch when Jong Kook suddenly asked his girlfriend.

“So you will also be busy starting tomorrow?” he asked.

“Uhurm….and I also need to travel to Jakarta for an event.”

“Really? Woww…I really miss out your schedule so much then. I have no idea that we both will get busy.”

“It’s okay, oppa! I know you will miss lots of things when you are focusing on your album.”

“Yeah….You understood me so well…and knew every little thing I did….But I have no idea of your things….How stupid of me…” Jong Kook is upset with himself.

“Oppa, don’t worry. It's not like you purposely ignore the details about me. I know when you are busy with your album, you are totally into it. Good enough that you still wanna spend your free time with me,” Ji-hyo said while munching snacks in smiles.

Jong Kook felt relieved that Ji-hyo always understood his work. But it didn’t deny the fact that he is still a bad boyfriend for focusing too much on his work. Jong Kook suddenly pushed Ji-hyo down on the couch making her yelp.

“Arghh! What are you doing?” she screamed.

“Showering you with my love…as a token of forgiveness…”

“Oppa, if you really want to apologize, I need money more than your smooch. Your kisses won’t pay my bills,” Ji-hyo joked.

“Mwuh rah goo?” Jong Kook startled and tried to sit up.

But Ji-hyo quickly wrapped her legs around Jong Kook's waist while laughing out loud.

“Stop being sulky, oppa. It doesn’t suit you,” she said.

“Fine…..I know nothing suits me now…..” Jong Kook continued being upset.

Ji-hyo already put down her snacks and wrapped her hands around Jong Kook's neck now. She pulled him closer until his head rested on her chest.

“I love you,” Ji-hyo stated.

“I love you too,” Jong Kook replied.

“And because I love you so much, that I understand about your work. So please stop thinking low of yourself, oppa.”

“………..........Thank you………You always knew how to calm me…..”

“We have to understand each other and be considerate. That is how the relationship will last.”

“…..Yeah….true……..”

They stayed like that for few minutes in silence while Ji-hyo Jong Kook's hair to comfort him.

“Ji-hyo ah…….”

“Hmm?”

“This is nice……”

“I know right? It always feels nice to stay and cuddle with you, oppa. That's why I'm always looking forward to our free time.”

“Ohh…yeah, same…….But…….what I meant was…….it felt comfortable to lie down on your chest like this. It's like resting on a fluffy pillow,” Jong Kook teased about Ji-hyo's .

Ji-hyo gritted her teeth, jokingly pissed. She automatically pulled Jong Kook's hair and bit his head quite hard.

“Arghhh! Yah Song Ji-hyo!!!” Jong Kook screamed in pain. “Yahhh!! Are you a zombie or what?? Ji-hyo ahhh!!!!”

“Repeat what you said just now about my chest,” Ji-hyo ordered.

“What??? It's a compliment okay. Arghhh! Ji-hyo ah…..let go of my head!!! Pleaseeee…”

“Mwuh? A compliment? Huh??” Ji-hyo questioned and pulled harder.

“Arghh! Okay! Okay! I take back my words……I'm sorry, Ji-hyo ah….I'm sorry, please….”

“Sure? You surrender?”

“Yes! Yes! I'm sorry!”

Ji-hyo slowly let go of Jong Kook's hair and kissed his head to comfort him again.

“Good boy,” she said while massaging Jong Kook's head. “Mmuahhh!! Mmuahh!” Ji-hyo pecks all over Jong Kook's head. “Now we are good right, oppa?”

But Jong Kook suddenly sat up and locked Ji-hyo's hands over her head.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Returning your pleasure, baby!”

“What pleasure? Yah! Oppa, if you do anything to me, I will kick your so hard!” Ji-hyo threatened. She already unlocked her legs from Jong Kook's waist, ready to kick him.

But Jong Kook was faster and pressed his legs on top of Ji-hyo’s so that she can’t move.

“Ahh oppa!! You are hurting me!!”

“Oh yeah? Too bad coz it's payback time, baby”.

“Ahh oppa! How could you do this to me? You've just apologized!” Ji-hyo whined.

“Well who started first?”

“You!”

“Hahahaha…..All I did was complimenting my girlfriend’s beautiful chest. But what did I get?”

“Ahh oppa! You know I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you, oppa! I will not hurt you.”

“Jinja? I see………Well, I also didn’t plan to hurt you…….But you know there's a statement ‘what you give, you get back'……So…..I'll give you the pleasure like you gave me, darling….”

“Ahhh oppa….How could you….You know I love you so much, oppa…..Pleaseeee….”

“And I love you too, baby….”

“Yah! Don’t baby me if you are gonna eat me like a monster!!”

Jong Kook couldn’t hold his laughter.

“You're right! I should just do it right?”

“Andwae!! Oppa!! Huwaaaa!” Ji-hyo keep screaming but it only makes Jong Kook happier.

“Hmm….Where should I start? Your forehead? Your cheeks? Your lips? Nah…..That's not suitable to punish you there…..Let's see…..hmm….Your neck? Or……..” Jong Kook teased his girlfriend and suddenly stared on her big while raising his eyebrows playfully.

“Yah!! Don’t you dare, you moron!! Oppa, I swear if you do anything to mmmhhhh mhhmphhh…..” Ji-hyo was stopped by Jong Kook's lips on her. “Mmmphhh!!!” she tried to shout.

Jong Kook kept exploring her cavern until she's tired to fight back and give in. When he realized that she's calm, Jong Kook let go of Ji-hyo's lips.

“You are too loud, darling……”

Ji-hyo couldn’t say anything, still catching up her breath.

“I love you, Ji-hyo ah. Of course I won’t do anything to hurt you….right? You trust me right?”

“Oppa……I……”

“I love you….I'm just happy that we get to spend this day together….Aren't you glad too?”

“I'm happy too, oppa….”

“I'm glad….Now……Can I show you how much I love you?”

Ji-hyo stared back at Jong Kook, finding the love in his eyes. She then nodded giving permission to Jong Kook. Jong Kook bends closer and starts kissing Ji-hyo's chin.

“……..Mmmhh…….Oppaa…….”

“I miss you, Ji-hyo ah,” Jong Kook said lovingly while nuzzling his nose on Ji-hyo's neck.

“……..I miss you too…….”

Jong Kook then start Ji-hyo's neck teasingly, like a puppy. It tickled Ji-hyo but she tried to endure it, didn’t want to spoil the mood. When he start biting Ji-hyo's neck, Ji-hyo let him thinking that he just wanna mark her as his like he always did.

But Jong Kook suddenly hold both Ji-hyo's hands with one of his hands, while he used the other to cover . That's when he Ji-hyo's neck so hard that Ji-hyo started groaning under Jong Kook's hand.

“…….Mmphhh……Mmphhh…..” she shouted.

Jong Kook only let go after he satisfied marking many spots on Ji-hyo's neck.

“Now we are even,” he said with smiles and sat up.

Ji-hyo pushed Jong Kook off her before running away to find a mirror. She went into the bathroom and screamed loudly when she saw the spots on her neck.

“Arggghhhhhhh!”

Jong Kook was about to join Ji-hyo in the bathroom but stepped back the moment he saw her came out with a scissors in her hand.

“Yah! What's with the scissors?” Jong Kook asked while lifting his hands, surrendering himself.

“This is to cut your tongue…and your lips….and your ….”

“Hahaha…Yah! Are you serious? Oh come on, love….It wasn’t that bad…..”

“Wasn’t that bad' your ! I have a pack schedules coming up and you gave me these marks on my neck?”

“Hahahaha…Yah Ji-hyo ah…It wasn’t that bad….And you can just tell people it's allergy….Don't have to use the scissors, right?” Jong Kook reasoned out while getting far away from Ji-hyo.

“Allergy huh? Come here! Let me show you what allergy can turned me into…..Come here!”

“Ji-hyo ah, okay I'm sorry okay? Come on! We only have about few hours to spend before I get back to my work. Let's not waste time like this okay? Or….do you want me to leave now?”

“Andwae!” Ji-hyo didn’t allow Jong Kook to leave. Frankly she also missed Jong Kook and wanna spend time with her boyfriend. Therefore she decided to let it go. “Okay…Let’s call it even….But you need to stay here, oppa…..”

“Okay….Now….can you put down the scissors?”

Ji-hyo put down the scissors to the nearest table. Jong Kook slowly walked towards Ji-hyo, opening his arms. Ji-hyo walked towards Jong Kook as well and ready to be into Jong Kook's arms.

The moment they met, Jong Kook wrapped Ji-hyo with his muscled arms.

“……….I'm sorry……” he whispered.

“……….I'm sorry too…...”

“I love you, babe….”

“Same.”

“What?”

“Hahahah…I love you too, oppa….So much…”

Jong Kook tightened his embrace before claiming Ji-hyo's lips again. They spend the night together showering each other with their love.

 

The next morning, Jong Kook gets back to his work and continues focusing to his upcoming concert. They practiced and rehearsed for the dance choreography until late night every day. When they stopped for their break, they still didn’t rest quietly. They kind of discuss about how to improve their performance during the break.

One minute before they start back their practice, Jong Kook grabbed his mobile phone and checked if there’s any message or miss call from Ji-hyo. He started to feel weird since he didn’t get any updates from his girlfriend today. Usually when he's busy with album and concert, Ji-hyo will send dozens of messages though she knew Jong Kook will be busy since she also knew that her messages were vitamins for Jong Kook. That's why she kept sending messages to Jong Kook even if Jong Kook didn’t get the chance to reply. But now is a different case. Ji-hyo seems quiet. Jong Kook is already at the end of his third break but yet to receive any news from Ji-hyo. He decided to leave a short note to Ji-hyo before he starts his practice again.

Jong Kook: Hey! How’s your day? You seemed to be quiet today. Is everything okay? Were you that busy? Anyway, call me once you are free. Okay? Love you!

Jong Kook continued his practice trying to focus all out on it. But once in a while his mind will wander about Ji-hyo. Was she really that busy?

Until Jong Kook’s practiced was over, Ji-hyo still didn’t contact him. He wondered if Ji-hyo is still mad about the hickeys that he left on her neck the day before. But they already made up and Ji-hyo even insisted for him to stay with her that night. It’s impossible if she tried to avoid Jong Kook just because of that. Jong Kook decided to call Ji-hyo and find out himself.

“...........Hel-looo.......” Ji-hyo answered her phone groggily.

“Hello! Ji-hyo ah......are you sleeping?”

“.......Hmm.....oppa......What is it?......”

“Erh.....erm.....Sorry that I disturb you.....I was just....worried since I didn’t hear anything from you today......”

“Hmm.....Oppa, I’m so tired right now.....Can we just talk tomorrow?”

“Mwuh? Oh......okay.....I’m sorry, Ji-hyo ah.....I thought you haven’t slept.....You must be too tired then.....Okay....Continue your sleep....I love you, Ji-hyo ah.....”

Ji-hyo didn’t even replied but already hung up. Jong Kook was surprised.

“Mwuh? Did she really hang up just like that? Pfff......this girl......Fine! Let’s see if tomorrow you will avoid me again......Huh....”

 

And the next few days have been the same for Jong Kook. He was the one who needs to contact Ji-hyo and asked about her. She didn’t bother to reply his text or call no matter what message Jong Kook left. Jong Kook is already feeling something is not right.

“Jong Kook ah, can you start focusing on the meeting?” Kim Jung-nam, one of Turbo members voiced out.

“N-neh! Mianhae! Erm.....what were you saying just now?”

Jung-nam sighed. “We were discussing about whom we should invite as our cameo for the concert. We thought about someone who we are close so that it won’t be hard to ask for any special favor later.”

“Ah….yes…Better for someone that we know….You have anyone in mind?” Jong Kook asked.

“We were thinking of maybe Jessi….since you are close with her…” Mickey answered.

“Jessi? Nooo….She's leaving the country during our concert.”

“Ah really? Then……how about….Ji-hyo?” Jung-nam suggested.

“Ji-hyo? Err…….”

“Come on Jong Kook ah. She is somehow your girlfriend. I'm sure she wouldn’t mind helping her boyfriend's concert…..”

“Aish……It's not that I would mind…..But…..she already said that she has packed schedules ahead. She don’t even think she could come to the concert…” Jong Kook explained.

“Oh come on, Jong Kook ah…I'm sure you can work on something with her schedule,” Jung-nam tried again.

“Jung-nam ah….I'd love it if she could participate….but it's impossible…We barely even speak these few days…..”

“In that case, never mind….I think I can try to get someone…” Mikey said.

“Who?” both Jong Kook and Jung-nam asked.

“I'll just check first and then let you guys know who is that person,” Mikey answered.

“Better make sure she didn’t ruin our concert, Mikey ah,” Jong Kook warned.

“Aish….Of course, hyung! Don’t worry about it okay?”

“Yes. Try to get the answer by tomorrow coz we've got to fix the list of performance then,” Jung-nam stated.

“Arasso!”

And the next day, Mikey couldn’t come up with anyone suitable or available. Things started to get stressful and in the end, they decided to not have any guest at all. It's been a while since their last concert so they didn’t wanna ruin it by simply rushing on the guest. It'll be better to just perform among them.

 

It's already been a week and Ji-hyo still acted strangely. Jong Kook is slowly feeling upset and curious on what's happening especially when Ji-hyo didn’t wanna share anything about her daily activities. Jong Kook didn’t like it coz it makes him felt like he didn’t know the real Ji-hyo at all.

 

Ji-hyo opened the door to her house after long day of practice. All she wanted to do the moment she entered her house was lie down. But to her surprised, the moment she the lights in the living hall, Jong Kook was sitting on the sofa.

“Oh my God! Oppa! You scared the out of me!” Ji-hyo cursed to her boyfriend.

“Why? Were you afraid that I will catch you with another man?” Jong Kook accused.

“Mwuh? What man? Are you crazy?”

“Am I wrong? Then what makes you so busy that you can’t even text or call me back, Ji-hyo ah? It’s not like it’s the first time you get busy. But why this time you were avoiding me?”

“Oppa, I am so tired right now. Whatever you have in mind, keep it to yourself until we properly can sit and talk like adults later okay?”

“When? When will be the suitable time for us to talk about this? You are even avoiding me now, Ji-hyo ah.”

“I’m not avoiding you, goddammit! I’m just.........tired!”

“Of course you are tired if you spend the whole day with another man from morning till night every day!”

Ji-hyo is really pissed now. She couldn’t take all the accusation what else when Jong Kook didn’t trust her.

“.......I think, it’s about time you leave......” Ji-hyo suggested.

“No.....Not until you tell me exactly what’s going on with us.....with you….”

“Nothing! I'm just busy! And I'm doing some secret project that I can't tell anyone…”

“Huh….You think I'm that stupid to easily believe your story?”

“Fine! If you don’t believe me, then why are you still here?”

Jong Kook didn’t reply. Ji-hyo also did say anything further. And then suddenly someone enter the pincode to the house. Jong Kook was ready to see who's the other man that is special to Ji-hyo that has the pincode besides him.

“Noona! You forgot your sneakers and sweatshirt,” Ji-won, Ji-hyo's youngest brother said as he entered the house. “Omo! Jong Kook hyung, you are here?”

Jong Kook was surprised too. “………Hey……Ji-won ah……It's been a while huh?....”

“Yeah…..It's been a while…..Never thought would see you here…”

“Yeah….I'm more surprised to see you here. Your sister never said anything about you coming here…..”

“Ahhh…I’m on semester break now…So noona asked me to be her personal assistant while I didn’t have anything to do….And….because noona is on special project, she didn’t want anyone else to work with her….”

“Special project? So…..it's really a secret huh?”

“Yepp! Top secret! Hehe…And don’t think you can bribe me hyung….hehehe…Noona, your secret is save with me….mmm…mmmm” Ji-won pretended that he zipped his lips.

“So…..Your sister has been busy with you huh?” Jong Kook asked softly, starting to feel guilty for accusing Ji-hyo.

“Ji-won ah, make sure you show Jong Kook oppa his way out. I'm gonna shower now,” Ji-hyo didn’t wanna be in front Jong Kook any longer after their quarell.

Jong Kook quickly chase Ji-hyo and managed to grab her wrist in front her bedroom.

“What? You're gonna say that my brother is covering up for me now?” Ji-hyo said sarcasticly.

“………….I'm sorry………..” Jong Kook apologized with pitiful eyes.

“Bull!” Ji-hyo spit out and forced her hand off from Jong Kook's hold. She quickly get into her room leaving Jong Kook speechless.

“Jong Kook hyung……..is everything okay with you and noona?” Ji-won checked with Jong Kook.

“Yeah….We just…had some misunderstanding….” Jong Kook said while walking towards Ji-won. “So…..your sister is really busy with her work huh?”

“Yeah….That's why she asked me to help her. Because it's easier for her to go anywhere and if she needs to comeback late, then I can stay here with her.”

Jong Kook smiled alone though he's still sad with himself for accusing Ji-hyo.

“I’m glad you stay with her, Ji-won ah…….Then, I'll leave now………Call me if you need anything, Ji-won ah.”

“Can I get a ticket for your concert, hyung?”

“Hahahahah….Sure…..Why not….I'll text you once it's ready okay?”

“N-neh….Thank you, hyung…”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter