Shot Four|Ex's and Why's

Spring Gates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shot 4| Ex’s and Why’s

 

Eunji had her eyes closed, sitting uprightly in her seat at the room. The rest of the class was outside, practicing on every sport they picked. Since the now senior student has a terrible case of asthma, she wasn’t allowed to do strenuous activity and thus, why she was alone in that room in that moment.

She was half asleep, random thoughts and memories swimming in her mind that almost didn’t make sense, a certain music piece playing in her mind. The serenity of the room was ruined though as someone walked in the room, carefully sitting on the brunette’s lap with a seductive smile.

“Why are you here…?” Eunji mumbled, taking a sniff of the lady’s scent, engulfing her with the smell of strawberries. “Isn’t the softball team practicing now?”

“Well we’re taking a break and your best friend hinted that you were just here so I passed by.” The lady traced Eunji’s chin and smirked, lust in her eyes. “Why? Are you anxious being alone in the same room as me?”

“Sunmi-yah, please… I don’t want to start a fight with your supposedly boyfriend and whatever that happened between us before, that’s nothing. Nonexistent. Get it?”

Eunji tried to stop herself from , feeling the other girl’s hands sneaking inside of her shirt. And no matter how much she tried to deny and avoid it, she also has needs. Needs that no one can really fill unless she dive into temptation herself.

“You can stop me but you’re not doing it.” Sunmi released a flirty giggle before planting a soft kiss on Eunji’s lips. “I guess I have your consent.”

“ it.”

Soon enough hisses and moans filled the classroom with no one having a clue of what’s going on. The two girls were still with their clothes on, but ed. Their naughty hands sneaking every crevice of their body and their lips never growing apart.

They’re about to reach their when the door of the room flung open, as well as a punch landed on Eunji’s face.

“Seungwoo-oppa!”

A faint trickle of blood oozed from Eunji’s cut lip. She wiped it away with her thumb, looking up at the culprit with a dead glare on her own eyes.

“I told you not to get involved with my girlfriend anymore! YOU JUST DON’T GET IT DO YOU?!” The man roared, throwing another punch, making Eunji drop on the floor, another wound on her cheek.

Instead of groaning from pain, Eunji released a laugh, a dry and empty laugh.

“I’m not involving myself with your girlfriend… you’re girlfriend was the one begging to be touched by me.”

That seems to turn the bolts of the man, his vision completely darkened. He sprinted forward, throwing endless punches that Eunji welcomed without dodging or protecting herself.

I deserve it. She whispered in her head. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter