[Final]

Blossom

6:15 AM

I woke up, feeling lightheaded and nauseous. My first instinct was to run to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and hovered over it to empty my stomach. Everything came out. It was disgusting and I wouldn't want to tell you any details, because no one deserves that. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back and a hand holding my hair. 

"It's okay, babe. You'll be okay." He rubbed my back and spoke sweet nothings to me. I can't believe he isn't getting the urge to vomit from my vomit. I would. I can't look at other people puking, because it makes me want to puke. 

My whole dinner from the day before along with other liquids I don't want to discuss in details, came out. It seemed endless and my throat hurt. My head was pounding and tears were streaming down my face. 

After another 5 minutes, I was finally done. I flushed the toilet, went over to the sink and washed my mouth thoroughly. All this time, Mike was still there with me, rubbing my back and being the sweetest thing ever. After I finished washing my mouth, Mike gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked us over to the bed again. We lied down, Mike tucked me in, covered me and wrapped me in his arms. "Let's get some rust, huh?" He whispered. He rubbed my cheek and gave me a kiss. After that, I drifted off again. 

_______

The next morning, I woke up with such an intense headache. I remembered the reason I stopped drinking on a weekly basis. I hate hangovers. I hate the feeling of wanting to vomit but not being able to. I hate having a dry mouth + throat the next morning. Now, I don't even drink once a month. If my friends happen to invite me to go out, I'll drink a little here and there. I know my limits when it comes to that. However, yesterday was different. Mike and I had just gotten official and we were all having a great time.

I finally opened my eyes after having flashbacks to my 'younger days'. It was then that I realized I was in Mike's arms, facing him. 

"You're finally awake?" Mike said, still sounding raspy. I don't know why, but it sounded so ing y to me. I've never heard him sound like that. We never slept over at each other's places, because my mom wouldn't let me. She's too overprotective at times, but I understand why. 

"Hmm, you too," I replied. He hugged me a bit tighter than before.

"I've been awake for about an hour, but I didn't want to wake you up. You feeling any better?" He kissed my forehead and I felt warm all over. The warmth his body was radiating could keep me warmer than any winter coat ever could. I enjoyed being in his arms. 

"Yeah, but you could've woken me up, you know." I looked up, meeting his eyes. He smiled at me, melting my insides.

"I didn't want to. You looked so beautiful and peaceful, compared to yesterday," he teased. He laughed and his eyes turned into two crescent moons. He looked so beautiful.

"Shut up," I laughed, playfully hitting him on the chest. I felt my face turning red, just from that comment.

"Stop blushing," he laughed, "I liked seeing you like that." Again, he pulled me closer and we started kissing. 

From that moment on, things started escalating and things happened. I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

____


Mike and I were lying on the bed, talking and drawing circles on each other's skin, until we heard a knock. 

"Lovebirds, you guys wanna grab lunch?" It was Twain. His voice sounds almost identical to Mike's voice, just a bit deeper.

"Sure! Give us 30 minutes," Mike yelled. 

"Okay, meet us in the lobby when you're ready," Twain said. His footsteps slowly drifted away. At that moment, Mike got up and pulled me up with him. Once I was up, he gave me a kiss. "Go take a shower, I'll wait for you," Mike said, gently pushing me towards the bathroom. I smiled and went inside, not locking the door behind me. I brushed my teeth first, because I can't go a day without brushing my teeth. Plus, who the wakes up and doesn't brush their teeth? That's nasty. 

I took a shower after brushing my teeth, and wrapped a towel around my body. I got out and saw Mike on the bed, with his phone above his head. He looked up and headed to the bathroom afterwards, giving me a kiss when passing by. I used the hotel's blowdryer and dried my hair first. It felt so nice to wash off all the dirt from yesterday. Although I'll have to wear the same clothes as yesterday, at least my body is clean. 

The minute I finished blowdrying my hair, Mike came out of the bathroom in just his underwear and a towel over his head. He smirked at me before looking for his clothes. They were scattered everywhere; his jeans were at the end of the bed, his shirt was next to the nightstand, my bra was on a chair, my top was somewhere underneath the sheets and my jeans were next to the nightstand. We slowly picked up our clothes and laughed. It's ridiculous how much fun I had. 

While I was putting on my bra, Mike looked at me, grinning. "Look the other way," I laughed as I threw a pillow at his face. He chuckled and continued putting on his clothes as I did the same. We checked if we had our phone, wallet, keys etc etc before heading out. We took the elevator down and met up with the others. Everyone was sitting in the lobby, each on their phones. The moment we got out of the elevator, they all looked up and smiled.

"Had a fun morning?" Chris laughed. 

"Shut up, Chris," Mike said, before reaching for my hand. "So, where are we going?" 

All of them shrugged, as if they planned it ahead, "No idea. We'll just head into town and see what's good," Isaac said. Everyone agreed and got up. We headed out as a group and slowly made our way to town. Everyone seemed hungover and dead. Mike was holding my hand. My insides were dying but my heart was beating so fast. I could hold his hand forever.