EPILOGUE : 2 Years Later

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man stepped outside the plane that have just landed in Incheon. He smiled. It already 2 years since he left. 
“Hyung.” He called Dongwook that was already waiting for him in the arrival terminal. 
Dongwook hugged him. He never thought that he would met him again. 
“Changwook-ah, how are you?” Dongwook asked. 
Changwook nodded. “I’m good, how about you, hyung? I heard you were busy managing a new boy group.”
Dongwook sighed. “The company broke after you went away. I and the remaining artists opened a new entertainment company not long after it. Now, I’m no longer a manajer. I’m a CEO.”  He said. 
Changwook giggled. “Congratulation for you, hyung.” He said. 
Dongwook nodded. “Ah, right.” He exclaimed. 
Changwook stared at him confusedly. “Yes?”
“About Yoona.” Dongwook said carefully. He knew this topic was a hard topic for Changwook. 
“She’s already been a chef in a famous hotel, right?” Changwook asked him. 
Dongwook looked at Changwook in surprised. “How did you know that?”
“Although I have left, I still have Minsoo and Yoora who contact me.” Changwook explained. 
Dongwook nodded. “Let’s go.”

Changwook’s PoV
I entered a my new apartment. It’s the same building as Dongwook’s and Yoora. 
“Thank you hyung. Ani, should I call you sajangnim?” I asked him half-joking. 
He laughed. “Just call me hyung as usual.” He said and walked away. 
“Rest well.” He said before closing the door. 
I lied in the bed. I took my breath deeply. In my heart, I’m really happy that she’s now have a successful career. But, in the other hand, I also worried meeting her. What should I say if I meet her, does she hate me? Or, does she already forget me and already find a new one?
I stood up and walked to a restaurant outside the apartment. Someone walked passed me and didn’t recognized me. I smiled bitterly. So everyone already forget about me.
I continued walking to the restaurant. It’s a Japanese restaurant. I entered the restaurant and sat in front of the cashier. 
“Omakase please.” I said to the waiter to gave me a menu set. 
The waiter nodded and took away the menu.

I started eating when the foods come out when suddenly someone’s earphone get caught in my bag. 
“Oh, I’m sorry.” She said. 
I looked at her face and widened my eyes. “Yoona?”
She also looked surprised to see me. 
“Changwook-ah.” She sounded dreamy. 
I smiled awkwardly. “How are you?” 
“I’m.. of course, fine.” She said. 
I gave her back the earphone. “This.”
“Thanks.” She said. 
“When do you arrived?” She asked. 
“This morning.” I answered. 
“I’ll come to your restaurant sometimes.” I said. 
She smiled. “Sure, come. I’ll make a special di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter