` 03

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Before we start the orientation for today, we have a new student that will be transferring into our class. Let's let him introduce himself." That was the first thing Mr Lee said when he stepped into class, he looked outside and signalled someone to come into the class. When the new student step into class and followed Mr Lee to the front of the class, whispers and squeals can be heard. Is that..? The student looked familiar to Somi. 

"Hello. I'm Moon Jong Up" He bowed. Somi looks at him, stunned. It was her senior and her first crush that she had back in high school. What is Jongup doing here? After introducing himself, Jongup took a seat. Most of the girls were staring at him. Tch.

"Sunhwa, Yongguk and Junhong, can you come over here and get your prize from yesterday's bingo." After Mr Lee said that, the 3 of them went over to him to get their prize which was just chocolates.

"Alright, I hope the other boys will bring Jongup around the school. That aside, today for orientation, we'll have a small dance and cheer competition, half the class will be dancing and half the class will be cheering. We'll have about 2 hours to prepare now, then it'll be lunch break then we'll have another 1 hour to get ready before the competition start. For the dance team, you guys have to come up with a 3 minute dance by yourself and perform it, for the cheer team, you will come up with your own cheer and cheer for the dance team, the marking criteria is team work and creativity. I'll give everyone 10 minutes to divide yourself into the dance team or cheer team. Who wants to be in the dance team?"

Junhong raised his hands first then Jongup, followed by some 'fangirls', some boys, Jieun and lastly Yongguk.

Mr Lee asked the ones that picked the dance team to step forward and everyone stood infront of Somi and Sunhwa's table. He starts headcounting how many student picked the dance team. "10 students, we need 2 more students to make it half the class" He looks around the class for volunteer and everyone was avoiding his gaze, don't pick me.. don't pick me.. slowly he shift his gaze to us, "Somi? Sunhwa?" 

"I'm not very good at dancing.." Somi mumbled. She lied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter