009

Innocence Lost [Sehun]
Please log in to read the full chapter

She walked to where the queen would be, amused and satisfied with her own created plan of causing an omen to the palace. She hid a poisonous herb in between her fingers. It was too poisonous that it would cause the baby's death but it wasn't poisonous enough to kill the queen herself, although it might cause her hours of severe illness.

"Your majesty," Her enthusiasm died down, and instead, her face was wrapped in a blanket of sadness and agony, for one to look at and feel immediate empathy. She bowed to the queen, whom she never cared about enough to save her little piece of heaven of the unexpected assassinations devilishness and hypocrisy.  

"Why did you ask to meet me in person? I thought your mother is already imprisoned and you are thrown out of the palace." The Queen superiorly looked down on the girl who was, as the speed of lightning, even more saddened and angered as she remembered what had happened to her mother and how she had been unjustly imprisoned for being falsely accused of stealing the Queen's pieces of jewelry.

Her head was still hung low, never daring to lock her richly emotional eyes with the Queen's unrelenting and vicious ones. "I came here to say that my mother was falsely accused."

"And why should I believe you?" The queen kept her voice low and somewhat kind, but that never meant that she was not capable of raising her voice any second if she wanted to.

Please log in to read the full chapter