More Than That

Sisterzoned (Moonsun One-shot fanfic)

You can listen to this before anything else ;)

*The setting would be High School set up a time where Solar, Hwasa, Wheein and Moonbyul are friends in an all girls school.*

Happy reading~~
 




"Yah!" Wheein hit Moonbyul's shoulders.
Moonbyul looked at her, "Wae? (Why?")" Wheein slowly smiled and looked at Hwasa. Hwasa smirked slowly as they both look at Moonbyul on the other hand Solar is so busy eating her deokboki.

"What is Solar unnie to you?", The question got Solar's attention. She looked at Moonbyul who is about to answer.
Moonbyul looked at Solar, Moonbyul is trying to think of describing Solar in a meaningful way for her.

"Uh~ Soulmate", Hwasa and Wheein smiled and a bit, while Solar continued eating her food.

The two beagles turned to Solar and kept smiling. Solar slowly faced the two like how a character turn their face in a horror movie. She saw the two girls beaming at her.

"Mwo? (What?)", The three beagle looked at her.
"What is byul unnie to you?", Solar choked a bit and then she looked at byul's eyes. She slowly panicked.

She then happily answered, "A Sister" Wheein's jaw slowly dropped while Hwasa's face turned into disinterested one.
Moonbyul smiled at her and used her phone again, while Solar continued eating her food without getting the gist of their reaction.

Deep inside Moonbyul was hurt that she just kept it to herself. She thought that maybe they were really just like 'Sisters'.

Wheein stood up and pulled Moonbyul, "We're going to buy more snacks since we're going to have film viewing next subject."
Moonbyul smiled and walked with Wheein. The other two girls just motioned 'Ok'. Hwasa opened her bag of potato chips and started eating it.

"How are you unnie?" Wheein asked Moonbyul. "I am perfectly fine." Moonbyul answered. Wheein gave her a meaningful look, "I know that you're not, sorry it is our fault." Wheein frowned. "No its not, because of the both of you now I know my place so I should have thank you both for that." Moo byul casually answered Wheein.

Wheein kept silent and continued walking.



Foundation day


Foundation day came and Moonbyul was invited by a group to be a part of a sing and dance competition.

While Solar, Wheein and Hwasa joined the singing competition.

After the competitions Moonbyul got close with the 'temporary group' so much that they call her and treat her 'their leader'.

When the 4 beagles were about to go out of the auditorium where the competitions conducted someone shouted Moonbyul's name.
She then looked for the person who called her.

"Moonbyul Unnie! Leader-nim we are asked by the principal to have a photoshoot tomorrow." YooA quickly dropped the news to Moonbyul.

"Waeyo?~ (Why?)" Moonbyul answered curiously.
"He wants to use us because of our performance we will be endorsing our school sing and dance program, I heard it will be like a banner that will be placed in front of the school." YooA explained every detail to Moonbyul.

Moonbyul put her arms around YooA, then YooA hugged her waist. "For real!?" Moonbyul answered then YooA smiled then nod.

"Have you inform others about it?" Moon byul asked.
"Not yet. It is better if you're the one that will inform them since you are leader-nim!" YooA .
"Leader-nim?" Moonbyul laughed and poked her cheeks.

"Ehem", Hwasa interrupted.
"Oh by the way guys this is YooA, she is part of the temporary group I joined for the sing and dance competition" Moonbyul introduce YooA to them.

The three beagles smiled at her and introduced themselves one by one.

"Leader-nim I need to go~ bye" YooA suddenly bids goodbye. "Bye unnies." YooA looked at the three beagles and bowed before running back to the auditorium.

Moonbyul can't stop smiling remembering the opportunity they got. Hwasa and Wheein started walking again while joking and teasing each other. Solar walked beside Moonbyul while stealing glances to the smiling girl.

"So happy huh?" (Referring to seeing YooA) Solar asked, it sounds like she is teasing Moonbyul. "Of course we got a great opportunity who wouldn't be happy about that." Moonbyul beamed. Solar thought that Moonbyul understand what she meant but she didn't so Solar just let it go.

When they are back to their room the Three beagles congratulated Moonbyul and Solar. Moonbyul for winning the sing and dance and of course the opportunity they got. While Solar because she won the singing competition.

Moonbyul then messaged the other group members about the photoshoot tomorrow morning.

Seulgi who is also part of the Temporary group entered the room and approached Moonbyul. They discussed about the photoshoot, it is visible that they really became close after the competition. They were classmates and she is the one who suddenly invited Moonbyul to join the sing and dance competition.

After awhile the two got some attention from their class especially Moonbyul's friends. The Skinship between them was so fast and unusual.

They became so close that the skinship is natural to the both of them, but everyone knows that Moonbyul has a skinship problem where she hugged and touch everyone that she got close relationship to, so everyone think of skinship natural to her. While Seulgi got a lot of attention cause she is this conservative type and reserve matured girl in class. They never saw her hugged somebody or initiate skinship to anybody.

The three beagles looked at them curiously, they can't hear them cause they were in front of the class while the two were at the back of the room.

Hwasa and Wheein looked at each other and smiled. "We got a new ship to sail!" Wheein shouted, Solar overheard and looked at Moonbyul and Seulgi.

Since that day Moonbyul slowly got distant to her at some point. They still hang-out together but Moonbyul became this more of a "sister like" friend who is conservative and be able to protect her. Solar felt the change from Moonbyul that sometimes it bothered her.

Solar thought that maybe indeed they were like 'Sisters' no more no less.

Moonbyul approached the three curious beagles and introduced Seulgi, "Hey guys, this is Seulgi one of the main dancers in our group. Our all around member." Moonbyul teased Seulgi. Seulgi hit her jokingly and greet the three beagles. "Hi, I am Seulgi". Even though they were classmates they weren't really able to get close with everybody.

Moonbyul introduce them to her, "Seulgi this is Hwasa.." Moonbyul started. "Hi girl!" Hwasa answered immediately. "Wheein..." Moonbyul continued, "Annyeong!" Wheein beamed as she greet Seulgi. "And Solar." Moonbyul finishing it of, "Nice to meet you!" Solar answered trying her best to smile.

"Nice to meet you all" Seulgi answered them. Solar look at them as Moonbyul wrap her arms around Seulgi's waist as she starts whispering to Seulgi teasing her, in the other hand Seulgi kept hitting Moonbyul that really made the people around them curious how jolly Seulgi became.

"I-i need to go to the bathroom." Solar stuttered. "I'll come with you!" Wheein shouted. Hwasa glared at her, "Hey pup no need to shout." Wheein laughed as she answered, "Sorry."

Hwasa left chatting with Seulgi and Moonbyul.

Solar walked fast ahead of Wheein, thinking 
 

'I was in her place before, 
I was that girl where she wraps her hand around,
I was that girl she used to laugh with,
I was that girl who laughs at her every joke,
I was that girl who she spend most of her time with,
I was that girl... before now I'm not.'

"Unnie..?"

"Unnie..?" Wheein called out multiple times. "Unnie!" Wheein shouted as she tap her shoulder.
"Y-yes?", Solar answered immediately.
"Unnie are you okay?" Wheein asked her.
"O-of course!" Solar answered panicking.
"Are you thinking of Byul unnie?" Wheein asking Solar casually.
"B-byulie? Solar answered as Wheein looked at her and slowly nod.
"No I am not." Solar answered with a deep sigh afterwards.
"Sometimes simple words affects bigger things." Wheein utter casually as she walk past Solar.



Dismissal


"Guys sorry I wouldn't be able to go home with you guys, I need to go to the principals office we have a meeting regarding the photoshoot." Moonbyul explained as she starts to fix her bag.

"Okay Unnie" Hwasa answered as she poke Wheein.
"Unnie guide our ship it's sailing smoothly!" Wheein shouted before facing Hwasa. (Referring to Seulgi and Moonbyul)
"Sailing Ship?" Moonbyul asked curiously. As usual Moonbyul became clueless of what the maknae are trying to point out.
Solar kept quiet on the side fixing her things. Moonbyul approached her. "Unnie I am sorry I can't go home with you..." Solar faced her and smiled weakly, "It's okay, Goodluck." She answered.

Hwasa and Wheein started walking to the direction towards their house, while Solar went to the other way.

Now she can't even go home with me,
We weren't also able to hang-out now,
Is it my fault?
What have I done.. 

"Sometimes simple words affects bigger things." - Wheein

I miss how we are used to,
I want my Byulkong,
my moon,
my Comrade,
my supporter,
my protector, 
my soulmate,
my Moonbyul back.

but how?


The meeting ended late, Moonbyul went home with Seulgi. They were laughing so hard suddenly Seulgi smiled and looked at Moonbyul. "Do you like Solar?" Seulgi suddenly asked. "Me? N-no of course not!" Moonbyul immediately answered. "Byul Unnie don't you lie to me I can see it in your eyes~" Seulgi continued teasing her. "Hey lets be fair here, I shared you my hidden feelings now it is your turn!" Seulgi hit her jokingly as she tease Moonbyul. "I didn't even forced you to tell me." Moonbyul laughed as she answered back to Seulgi. "You are Unfair! Leader-nim!" Seulgi hitting Moonbyul again and again.

"Okay.. Okay.." Monbyul said as she felt defeated. "I like her okay, but.." Moonbyul continued. "But?" Seulgi looked at her with a vast of curiosity. "But I am just a 'sister' for her" Moonbyul uttered as she remember the day Solar answered Wheein's question. Seulgi burst out of laughing, "Sister!?" Seulgi . "At least I know now, unlike you who is still hoping for Irene unnie." Moonbyul burst out of laughing while Seulgi hit her as she felt quite embarrassed.

They continued walking until they split up.

The next morning was nothing unusual except that Moonbyul isn't in the class.
They were excused from their class because of their photoshoot.

Solar started to get jealous again..

Lunch came and Moonbyul appeared in their usual table.
"Hey there unnie, how's the photoshoot." Wheein Suddenly asked Moonbyul.
"It is fun at the same time tiring.." She answered as she sat on the seat beside Solar.
"Here." Solar gave her, her bottle of water. "Thanks" Moonbyul replied.

"Unnie have you heard you are famous in the whole school, they named you Girl Crush." Hwasa excitedly informed Monbyul. "What?" Moonbyul answered as she burst out laughing. "Wow Girl Crush!" Solar added. They all laughed together as they tease Moonbyul.

 


Dismissal


Hwasa and Wheein went home together while Solar and Moonbyul were together.

While walking..

 

"Moonbyul can we talk?" Solar suddenly asked Moonbyul as Moonbyul turned her face curiously to Solar.
"Unnie we're talking already aren't we?" Moonbyul beaming while she teased Solar. 
"I mean like seriously can we sit in that park for now?" Solar didn't bulk in Moonbyuls teasing.
"Sure no problem." Moonbyul slightly became serious as she answered Solar.

They walked towards the park and sat on a bench.

"What is it unnie?" The younger girl looked at Solar with a questioning look.
"Uhhm.. I-i was bothered that you changed." Solar uttered as she tightly closed her eyes ignoring what Moonbyul's reaction.
"I changed? When?" Moonbyul curiously asked the older girl.
"Since that day that I said you're more like a sister for me.." She slowly opened her eyes and slowly reminisce. 
"What kind of change do you mean?" Moonbyul doesn't understand what Solar meant when she said, she changed.
"I mean we do hang-out like we naturally do and do things like we always do but, you changed." Solar slowly explained with a visible hurt in her words.
"You weren't that close to me anymore, you became quite distant towards me..." Solar continued looking at the ground grasping courage to continue.
"I want you back, the old Moonbyul.." Moonbyul tightly closed her eyes as she heard Solar's last words.

"I-I-I c-can't." Moonbyul sadly and painfully uttered. Solar's heart sank her eyes were wide open as she looked at Moonbyul. "Why!?" Solar as she faced Moonbyul.
"Is it because of Seulgi or YooA?" Solar sounded defeated as she uttered those words.
"What!? No!?" Moonbyul immediately answered. "Then what?" Solar replied as if there was a gist of chance in her heart.
"Because if I continue things that way.... I might kill myself hoping for you to love me back." Moonbyul uttered as she looked on the floor contemplating about the revelation that she just said. Solar stared at her for a long time. A massive silence between them appeared.

Moonbyul was about to stand and walk towards home when suddenly Solar held her hand. "I might be dumb to not to notice it, but when you disappeared my heart looked for you, I was looking for you. Sorry if I realize it so late that I actually love you. I love you Moonbyul Yi!" Moonbyul looked at her shocked and can't utter any words.

"You might be the "guy-like" in our relationship, I will take this chance to ask you, can you be mine?" Solar confessed. "W-what?" Moonbyul stuttered and still unable to reply properly. "Can you be my Girl?" Solar winked at her and trying to be greasy. "That's not how you get greasy." Moonbyul replied as she caress Solar's face acting all greasy and she laughed. "Now! What's your answer?" Solar asked again.

"Of course it is a yes." Moonbyul beamed as she looked at Solar.

"What about Seulgi and YooA?" Solar suddenly asked remembering the two girls she thought with Moonbyul. "They are just my friends." Moonbyul answered.
"Friends? really? why are you wrapping your arms around them!?" Uh Oh someone's jealous Moonbyul thought. "You know my skinship problems right? and we gotten really close that is why." Solar slowly nod as she thought of an Idea. "You can use me.." Solar suggested. "You?" Moonbyul asked. "Yes whenever you want to hug or touch someone you can think of me and approach me." Moonbyul smiled and caress Solar's face acting greasy. "Someone's possessive" Moonbyul tease Solar. "Shut Up!" Solar answered as they laughed together.
They decided to spend a little more time before going home.

Morning came and something unusual happened Solar picked up Moonbyul even though Moonbyul's house is farther from school. Their usual routine was Moonbyul going to Solar's house and wait for her, but now it is vice versa.

Shocked Moonbyul approached smiling Solar. "What are you doing here?" Moonbyul asked and Solar whispered, "I am picking up my Girlfriend." Moonbyul blushed. "I will be the guy-like in our relationship so keep that blush of yours" Solar smirked. They both laughed on Solar's Greasiness that Moonbyul never expected.

Moonbyul then decided to go to school to avoid Solar's sudden greasiness.

Solar has these kind of Greasiness!? Whoo My heart felt so fluttered when she said, "My Girlfriend"

They walked to school Solar grabbed her hand and started walking hand in hand.

They were near the school gate when they saw the banner.

There were a lot of banners in front of the school. The group was divided into pairs so it was scattered in front of the school gate.

Solar looked at the Banner of Moonbyul and YooA. Solar slowly looked at Moonbyul pain in her eyes were visible. "I told you they are just my friends, you are different, you are mine, my sun, my only one." Moonbyul smiled as she squeezed Solar's hand. Solar slowly smiled. They continued walking then suddenly.

"Ehem." Hwasa looking at Moonbyul and Solar.
Solar and Moonbyul turned their face panicking and there they saw Wheein and Hwasa smiling at them.
"Aww our back up ship sank." Wheein teased them both. (referring to Seulgi and YooA shipping them to Moonbyul) She beamed and teased the two girls in front of them.

Solar quickly pulled Moonbyul's  hand in the air. "We are together", Moonbyul suddenly react to what Solar said. "Woah so fast since when?" Hwasa asked smirking at Moonbyul. "Last night I confessed to her!" Solar confessed to the two beagles. "What? Who confessed to whom!?" Wheein burst out laughing. "I did" Solar admitted as the two younger girls burst out of laughing "Where is our Girl crush's charm" Hwasa teased Moonbyul. Moonbyul didn't answered and was so embarrassed, Hwasa laughed withe Wheein while Solar and Moonbyul smiled and later on joined the two girls laughing.

The school immediately found out about their relationship which is not unusual in an all girls school.

Seulgi congratulated them but in return Moonbyul on confessing to their senior Irene.



Lunch


Moonbyul quickly dragged Solar to the rooftop and back hugged her. She then sang while resting her head on Solar's shoulders.

*****Play The Manual version of Moonbyul*****
The Manual by Eddie Kim
(Cover By Mamamoo MoonByul)

budeureopge mudeuitge ttatteutage kkok anajusio
( Softly, with mood, warmly, tightly hug her  )

maeil han beonssik sayonghasio
(Use it once a day, every day )

budeureoun nun majuchil ttaen miso jieoseo
( When your soft eyes meet hers, smile)

geunyeoreul utgehey what's up beauty mareul geosio
( So she can smile, hey what's up beauty, talk to her )

geunal achimen meonjeo ireonaseo
(Get up first in the morning )

turning on jazz
( Turning on Jazz )

Gentle kiss neol barabwa
( Gentle kiss, I'll look at you )

neomu jichil ttaen soju du byeong deulgo
(When you're too tired, take two bottles of soju )

soljikhage geunyeoui jip dudeurisio
(And honestly knock on her door )

gakkeum han beonssik mujakjeong gachi tteonagasio
(Sometimes, leave together without a plan)

dareun haneul dareun baram sum swige haejwo
(Let her breathe under a different sky, a different wind)

gakkeum han beonssik mujakjeong kiseuhaejusio
(Sometimes, kiss her without a plan)

iyu eobsi neoege ppajin geu nalcheoreom
(Just like the day I fell for you without reason)

jal ttaeneun nageutage 
(When it's time to sleep)

joyonghage nunmul nage malhaejusio
( with a low voice, quietly, make her tear as you say ) 

maeil han beonssik neomu gomawo
(Thank you so much, once a day, every day )
 

Moonbyull turned Solar to face her and surprise her with a sweet kiss. Solar was so touched that she starts tearing up.

"Thank you for loving me back." Moonbyul uttered as Solar hugged her tight.
"Thank you for loving me in the first place. I love you my Moon" Solar answered as she hugged her. "I love you too my Sun" Moonbyul happily replied.

===The End===




 

Thanks for Reading!

How was it?

Any recommendations? Comments? Feedback?