Confession that change you

Heartbreak

No Other pov

 

"Minki-ah," said Jonghyun while run to Minki, his bestfriend and hug him, tightly.His cheek was drenched with tears. Minki who were talking with Daniel at that moment was a little bit surprised when he was hugged by jonghyun.

 

"Yah..what happen here?? Jonghyun-ah...hey.." Minki said, a bit worrying when Jonghyun still not say anything. He can feel that his school uniform already wet with Jonghyun's tears.

 

" Sorry Niel-ah.. I will attend his problem first.  About your secret.. don't worry,  it will save with me." Said Minki slowly.

 

"Jonghyun-ah..."said Minki slowly after Daniel walked out from their class. He push Jonghyun's body apart from his but Jonghyun still bowed his head, escaping his eyes from looking at minki's face.

 

"Hey.. look at me. Can you talk to me what was happened to you until you're crying like this?" Asked Minki but Jonghyun just shake his head.

 

"If you didn't want to talk.. how can I help you?Okay, did you want to go to the rooftop..so, we can talk at there?"ask Minki to Jonghyung, hoping that Jonghyun will nod his head. Minki pulled a breath of relief when he saw jonghyun nodded his head.

 

-at rooftop-

 

"Okay.. now story time."said Minki when both of them sit at their secret place. But when Jonghyun still keep silence, Minki just sigh.

 

"Jonghyunnie-ah.. if you keep silence like this how can I help you. You know that I'm not a patient person. If you still didn't want to talk, fine.. I'll back to my class and study. It just waste my time if I can't know what happened to you." Said Minki a bit harsh. He was ready to stand up when he feel Jonghyun pull his hand slowly.

 

" Minki-ah.. I already confessed to Minhyun.. but it turns bad..really really bad."Jonghyun said with tears. And he start talking to Minki what was happened earlier at his classroom.

 

*flashback* (bell ringing as sign that is rest time)

-at Jonghyun's n Minhyun's classroom

 

"Minhyun-ah," called Jonghyun timidly while standing beside Minhyun's desk.

 

"Yeah, Jonghyun. " said Minhyun a bit confused with Jonghyun. He close but not too close with Jonghyun even they're already classmate for 3 years and have same circle of friends (Dongho & Minki).

 

" Can I take your time shortly?  I have something to say to you."Said Jonghyun with a tiny pink color on his cheek and ears. His eyes still seeing his shoes.

 

"Okay.. I have my ears for you." Said Minhyun.

 

"I...."Jonghyun said slowly...very very slow..

 

"Okay..I.." Minhyun just repeat the word.

 

"IthinkthatIlikeyouMinhyun"said Jonghyun in one breath.

 

The stretching sound from the chair make Jonghyun lifting his face from looking at his shoes. When his eyes meet with Minhyun's eyes, he knew that look. It's the same look that his Eomma give to his appa when she knew that appa was gay n leave them afterwards. Now, he get the same look from Minhyun: it's disgusting look.

 

*end of flashback*

 

-back to rooftop

 

"Minki- ah... after that..he called me freak" Jonghyun said slowly with tears still drenching his cheek.

 

"And he also said loudly that my family was disgusting because the 'gay blood' was running in my body, thats why I also become gay like my appa and Aron- hyung." Minki already clenching his fist when he heard about Jonghyun's family.

 

"Never in my mind that he will spill my family secret like that. He already promise me but... "Jonghyun keep sobbing. Minki just hug Jonghyun and tap his back slowly.

 

"And you know Kim Soohyun, right?"asked Jonghyun when he already calm.

 

"Yup, junior cheerleader... same class with Daehwi. What's about her in your story?"asked Minki not so amused.

 

"Now, they officially a couple. They just kiss in front of my eyes before I ran to your class." Jonghyun just ended his story.

 

"Wow..what a good pairings..Minhyun really good when picking a girlfriend."said Minki.

 

"Yah..Minki-ah..You're my bestfriend..and I'm just get rejected from Minhyun, and now you said that Minhyun really good when picking a girlfriend. Am I not good for minhyun?"Jonghyun said with little pout.

 

"You're too good for him, bugi." Said Minki and used Jonghyun's nickname from kindergarten.

 

"But a jerk like him and a like her become a couple.. is not it a good combination?" Minki continue and it success to make a little smile from Jonghyun.

 

" Bugi-ah.. did you want Aron-hyung know about this? About that 'gay blood' thingy?"asked Minki to Jonghyun while both of them look at sky.

 

"Pleassee bunny.. not Aron- hyung. He really look quite but when he get angry, even Baba can't handle him."plead Jonghyun. Even he really mad at Minhyun, he didn't want something happen to him.

 

"Okay..okay.. this will be our secret."said Minki.

 

"Pinky promise?" Jonghyun give his pinky finger.

 

"Pinky promise." Said Minki as he hook his pinky finger with Jonghyun's.

 

"Bunny-ah.. lets go back to the class.. we already skipp 2 class after rest time."Jonghyun said and stand up before he walked to the rooftop door.

 

"Bugi- ah, whatever happens after this, I'll protect you."said Minki slowly and follow Jonghyun's step to go back to the class.

 

*           *         *

 

'Rejection does not mean you aren't good enough; its mean the other person failed to notice what you have to offer; a big heart that full with love'