Change

Change

"YAH KIM DONGHYUN!" Upon hearing the voice he knew too well, the kid ran for his life while the girl who shouted his name ran after him. He was a lot faster than she was but he knew he couldn't run away from her forever. He bumped into someone which caused him to stop and thus making the girl catch up with him.

"YOU!" she said while pointing at him.

"Hana-yah save me!" he said while he hid behind the girl he bumped into as the other girl was getting near them. The girl stopped in front of Hana and tried to reach the boy, hiding behind her, who kept on saying sorry for stealing a bite from her brownies.

"Timi-yah stop it already. He already said sorry." Hana told her as she was tired of being a shield for the guy who keeps on moving her to hide from the wrath of the person in front of her.

Timi just rolled her eyes mumble a fine. Donghyun felt relieved and moved beside Hana while still being a distance away from the other girl and so the three of them went to class.

~

The three were the best of friends. So they usually hang out after school but since Donghyun became a trainee, it would always be the two girls hanging out. They got used to it at some point but this afternoon, Donghyun asked them if they could walk with him to the Brand New Music's building saying that he missed hanging out with them. That and he also wants them to meet the people who he is training with. The girls immediately agreed,even when it was out of their way, since they also missed hanging out with their best friend. They were talking about the usual stuff friends would talk about when they eventually reached their destination.

The truth is he was early since usually he would eat first before going but since he wanted his friends to meet his co-trainees, he came with them just in time when two trainees walked out of the building to buy food from the nearby convenience store.

"Donghyun hyung? You're early today." one of the guys said. "Who are they?" he followed after seeing the girls with him.

"This is Choi Hana and Moon Timi" he pointed out.

"And these guys are Lee Daehwi and Park Woojin. They're co-trainees of mine."

The four of them bowed and shook hands.

"Where's Youngmin hyung?" Donghyun asked

"He told us to go first" Daehwi said.

Donghyun just shrugged and they invited the girls to go eat with them.

~

The 5 of them were eating inside the store.

Timi was thinking of something when Donghyun suddenly asked "Yah are you going to finish that?" She just shook her head then he took it and started eating again.

"What's taking hyung so long?" Daehwi stretched his head to peek outside then resumed eating. Suddenly the sound of the bell rang signaling that the door was opened. The 5 of them looked towards the door.

"Hyung! What took you so long?" Daehwi asked as the guys was walking towards them.

Timi stared at him while he was approaching them. He hasn't notice the two girls as he was explaining something to the boys.

"You're staring at him too? He's so handsome. I call dibs" Hana whispered to Timi.

"Okay." She took her eyes off him before he can notice.

"Oh hyung these are my best friends from school."

Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden?

Timi didn't dare to look up. On the other hand, Hana was already introducing herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Hana-imnida" she flashed a smile and bowed. Youngmin did the same thing as her with a flat look.

Heol he might be handsome but he doesn't even know how to smile. Hana thought to herself.

Daehwi noticed that Timi was keeping her head down.

"Noona are you getting shy right now?" he suddenly asked teasingly. Damn you Daehwi. She shook her head and looked up. She introduced herself to Youngmin whose eyes widened for a split second but immediately changed his expression as he once again introduced himself. They continued eating in silence until the boys had to go.

~

"Donghyun-ah pleaseeee" Hana kept on bugging him so that they can walk him to his training again.

"No. Plus you don't want to walk me there, you just want to see Youngmin hyung." Donghyun stated.

"He's right you know." Timi said while Hana pouted.

"Why don't you want to see him too? You were also staring at him before!" Hana said a little too loudly causing their classmates to look at them. The two friends just laughed at her sudden outburst. In the end, Donghyun agreed to take them with him on his way to practice just like the last time.

~

All of them were seated, eating, and chattering. Their arrangement goes like: Daehwi-Donghyun-Hana-Youngmin-Timi-Woojin. Daehwi kept on blabbering about something to Donghyun. While Hana kept on asking questions to Youngmin who kept on answering with a straight face. On the other hand, Woojin and Timi were barely having a conversation. The two of them would just ask questions then there would be an awkward silence before another decides to speak again. Finally Daehwi said something that caught the attention of all of them.

"Let's all go to the amusement park on Saturday! Noonadeul will also come with us!" he said excitedly.

"That sounds great! I'm in!" Hana replied excitedly.

"Me too" Donghyun said

"Woojin hyung? Youngmin hyung? Timi noona?" Daehwi looked at them.

"Sure. I'm in." Woojin said with a shrug

Youngmin just nodded so Daehwi turned his head to Timi expecting the same answer.

"I'm not really fond of amusement parks" Timi said slowly. Daehwi pouted at this.

"Heol. You told me before that you went to an amusement park once and it was the best time of your life! Don't you want to go again? Come let's go with" Hana said. Aish this girl really. Hana, Daehwi, and Donghyun kept on asking her to go until she finally agreed. They all went outside after she agreed and Youngmin suddenly pulled Hana backwards before the bicycle, that didn't even think of stopping, can collide with the girl. "Yah watch where you're going." he said flatly. She stared at him for a while when he lets go of his hold on her.

~

The boys were waiting for the girls by the entrance. Daehwi saw the two of them approaching so he waved his hand frantically as if the two won't be able to see them. All of them bought tickets and finally went inside.

"So what should we do first?" Donghyun asked

"That!" Daehwi pointed to the ride that looks like a boat and goes higher every time it swings. All of them sat at the very back their position was like how they sat at the convenience the last time. Before the ride starts, Timi asked Woojin to exchange seats. After that ride, they went to other ones and Timi kept on asking to switch seats whenever she would be seated beside Youngmin. She would either stick close to Donghyun or Woojin trying to avoid Youngmin and since Hana was always beside him, it made it easier for her. It was time for lunch so they decided to eat somewhere cheap. They sat together and Woojin volunteered to buy their food for them so that they won't have to leave the table, Timi volunteered to come with him. The two of them were waiting in line.

"Woojin-ssi are you always silent?" Timi asked to make conversation. He just shook his head and they fell back into an awkward silence. Woojin decided to break it by asking "Noona, I can call you noona right?" Timi just nodded and urged him to continue.

"I just noticed that you've been trying to avoid Youngmin hyung all morning. Are you scared of him or something? 'Cause I can tell you he's actually nice." he finished. Timi laughed a little saying that she's not scared of him but just a bit uncomfortable since he's too tall and she feels so small beside him. He just nodded and just in time it was their turn to order. Two trays were filled with the group's lunch as they approached their table. All of them ate in while having short conversations in between. They continued with their adventure riding and playing games and the sky was getting darker and it was getting colder. As they were walking, Youngmin noticed that the girls were feeling cold so he took of his jacket and he was about to give it the person beside him, finally not trying to exchange places with Woojin, only to see that she was already wearing his jacket so he gave it to the other girl beside him. She gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Whose idea is this again?" Daehwi gulped as he saw the haunted house in front of him.

"Okay it says that it's by pair so we need to pair up." Donghyun said ignoring Daehwi's question. So according to their ladder game, they are paired as: Daehwi&Hana, Donghyun&Woojin, Youngmin&Timi. The pairs now then lined up to enter the house in front of them. The thrilling part of entering it is that they also get to play a game within themselves that's why they are paired. Pairs have to find a thing and get out of there but they have to be careful to not be captured by the 'ghosts' or else the pair is out. Finally the six of them entered and they were instructed to go different ways. The other two pairs were very serious and started to walk in a fast pace to find the thing they needed while Youngmin and Timi was just like taking a walk on the park without even talking to each other. Though they would take a glance at each other once in awhile. Apparently, Youngmin had enough so he said that he wanted to win the game whether she likes it or not then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards a room that they would search first.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Youngmin asked to break the silence

"I'm not avoiding you" Timi replied

"Yes you are, you keep on asking Woojin to exchange places with you. I'm not a monster or anything." he said seriously while looking at her. She looked at him for a while before she began searching for something again. The two went out of the room and decided to look upstairs.

"I found it!" Timi whispered loud enough for Youngmin to hear. Suddenly there were weird noises and 'ghosts' came out, Youngmin grabbed her wrist immediately and ran away from the 'ghosts'. They were running downstairs when suddenly she twists her ankle which caused her to suddenly fall down a few steps and wince in pain. She immediately got up and started to run towards again with Youngmin far in front of her. The boy suddenly realized that his pair isn't near him anymore so he looked behind him to see her limping while trying to run. He ran back and offered his back, she hesitated but Youngmin told her it would be faster that way and it would be a waste if the got captured when they're already near the exit so she eventually got on his back and he ran for the exit.

"Hyung! Noona! Timi-yah!" the other people shouted calmly when they saw the two emerge from the house.

"What happened?" Donghyun asked as Youngmin placed Timi back on her feet.

"I twisted my ankle going down the stairs 'cause ghosts were chasing us but I got this!" she explained trying to sound indifferent. The pair gave it back to the staff who congratulated them and gave them a coupon for the haunted house food cart. They decided to share what they got since the other pairs got caught by the ghosts and was immediately out of the game. Before walking toward the exit of the park, Youngmin once again convinced her to get on his back. Once they were out, a car was already waiting for them so they got in and almost all of them fell asleep immediately. Daehwi and Donghyun were in the individual seats in the middle with their heads hanging to the side, Hana fell asleep on Youngmin's shoulder while Timi on Woojin's.

~

Days passed and all of them became closer. Woojin started to talk more especially with Timi. Hana, as usual, was being talkative but Youngmin actually replies with something longer. Daehwi and the girls would also have some fun together and well Donghyun of course still has the same closeness with his best friends. The only people that has an awkward tension at some moments would be Youngmin and Timi. The two of them don't talk much but everyone could see many times that the two of them would naturally care for the other. Moments like Youngmin casually opening her water bottle or when he immediately took the first aid kit like there was no tomorrow when she accidentally pricked her finger, there is also the time when she shouted "Oppa! Be careful!" and pulled him back to the sidewalk just as he was about to cross the street and a speeding car that didn't notice them passed by. Everyone was surprised when she called him oppa. Not once has she called him that until that day. There's a lot more of the little gestures that showed that the two of them cared but no one can figure out why they seem awkward with each other. Donghyun and Hana tried to ask her but she just said that they weren't awkward at all.

~

The boys were preparing in their dorm to practice their performance since they were going to participate in Produce 101 Season 2. The girls didn't know about them joining since they were told to keep it a secret until MNET releases the official list of participating trainees.

"Hyung can I borrow your hair dryer?" Woojin asked Youngmin his roommate who was still in the bathroom.

"Yeah sure it's inside my drawer" his hyung replied.

He opened the drawer and took out the dryer. Before he could close the drawer, he noticed something underneath Youngmin's notepad and mp3 player. Being the curious kid that he is, he took the thing that was underneath and was surprised at what he saw. It was a polaroid picture of Youngmin with his hands around Timi, both of them smiling from ear to ear and underneath there was a caption "내 첫사랑 (My first love)" written in which Woojin could recognize as his Youngmin hyung's hand writing. He immediately returned it back to it's place when he heard the shower stop running. The boys then went out of their dorm and went to practice after they got dressed.

~

"Youngmin hyung" Woojin said as he approached him who was drinking from his water bottle after a session of intense dance practice. He looked at Woojin urging him to continue to whatever he has to tell.

"Are you dating Timi noona?" he asked cautiously. Youngmin suddenly stopped drinking and looked at him with shock.

"No...Why do you ask?" he answered slowly while closing his water bottle.

"Nothing. I was just curious because you don't seem close but I can see the way you two act towards each other" Woojin replied. Youngmin denied what he said and even teased Woojin for the one liking her. The thing is he does like her. It wasn't obvious but as they hang out more together he started liking her. Woojin doesn't believe his hyung's words totally but he decided to let it go but he couldn't get his mind off the picture he saw. Could it be that they're pretending to be awkward with each other while in reality they're dating? Why though? He then suddenly felt sad.

~

"Yah. I have a question" Hana suddenly asked Timi as they were on their way to Brand New Music building, both of them wanted to surprise the boys, so they bought chicken and drinks on their way. Timi looked at her asking her to continue with her question.

"Are you and Youngmin oppa dating?" she asked suddenly. The girl didn't reply so she continued speaking.

"I mean it's okay if you like each other. I can stop liking him if it makes both of you happy." she blabbered. Timi stopped her blabbering saying that the two of them have don't have a thing going on. Well she wasn't lying she and Youngmin broke up before he became a trainee. Hana just nodded but she didn't fully believe her friend but she just decided to let it go. The two of them were silent until they reached their destination. They went inside the building for a change, visitors are not allowed if they're not family but these girls have their ways. Both of them waited outside the boys' practice room and when they heard the music stop that was when they entered with Hana shouting hello very loud which made the boys startled. They lifted up the chicken and drinks-not alcohol- to which the boys jumped in joy. All of them were eating and making conversation at the same time. The boys had a bit more time after they ate so they talked together for a bit more and were now talking by pairs, each was in their own world.

Hana and Youngmin were throwing questions to each other. It was now Hana's turn to ask a question so she asked what she asked her friend before they arrived in the building. Youngmin was taken aback by her question so he just stared at her.

"Oppa?" she questioned.

"No we're not dating" he answered

"But you like her?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Oh come on! Don't deny it! I see how you take care of her and I haven't even seen you guys talk for more than a minute!" she whisper shouted so that only the two of them can hear. She was getting frustrated because both of them seems to be hiding something and they won't even admit to liking each other.

"It's just natural for me to do that. I care for the you guys too you know." he replied

"The way you act towards each other is different. I just want to know the truth oppa!"

"Think whatever you want, I already told you the truth." Youngmin snapped and stood up told the members that they need to resume practicing again. Hana walked out of the room with Timi following behind her. Youngmin didn't mean to get mad, he just didn't want to be the one to tell her because Timi might be the one who wants to tell it to her friend.

~

Donghyun and Timi were eating lunch without Hana because their organization has an emergency meeting. The two of them were talking about how teachers always gives a lot of projects a week before tests.

Suddenly they got on the topic of Produce 101.

"Aren't you guys going to try and join it? I guess not eh? You should be practicing the song you're going to perform by now if you were joining." Timi asked

Donghyun didn't know what to say as they were told to keep it a secret but the news will come out tomorrow anyways so he decided to tell his best friend.

"Actually, I'm not yet supposed to tell anyone this but it will come out tomorrow anyways so yeah we're actually joining. We've been practicing for a quite some time now."

"Heol. Daebak." she said then ate a spoonful of her food. Donghyun just laughed at her reaction then suddenly got serious.

"Be honest with me, do you like Youngmin hyung?" he asked and Timi almost choked on her food.

"No. Why would you ask that? Hana's the one who likes him. Plus I like someone else." she said and her eyes suddenly got wide at her last sentence.

Donghyun was also surprised at her reply.

"Are you sure it's not Youngmin hyung?"

"Trust me that's so over" she laughed and rolled her eyes and suddenly regretted what she said. Damn this mouth of mine.

"What do you mean it's so over?" he asked with confusion. Should I tell him?

'"Well the truth is-" she started

"Ugh I'm so tired and hungry" a voice suddenly spoke cutting Timi off. They both looked at the source which was their best friend Hana.

"What happened?" Timi asked

"Well the dance group that was supposed to perform for the fundraiser dance tomorrow backed out because of some personal reasons" she said while stuffing food in . The fundraiser dance was a project by their organization and the money collected will go straight to those children with cancer who can't afford treatments.

"That's bad" Timi stated the obvious

"We need to find a replacement by tonight or else it will be ruined" she said while she laid her head down on the table playing with the food on her tray.

"You can ask Donghyun to perform a song" Timi pointed at him.

"We already have a solo. We need a group" she replied.

"Well then ask the boys to come with and they can do a dance cover" Timi said without thinking which made Hana suddenly sit up straight.

"Donghyun-ahhhh~~~" she said sweetly while grabbing her friend's arm. He knew she wouldn't stop bothering him until he agreed so he went with a safe answer saying that it's fine with him but she should also personally ask the others. Hana clasped her hands together happily with hope.

~

There were 4 of them talking inside the convenience store. Timi went home after school because her mom needed help with something while Youngmin was coming a bit later for practice. Hana asked Daehwi and Woojin if they would be willing to perform a dance cover for the fundraiser dance tomorrow and they both agreed. They also told her that they're sure Youngmin would agree too. It was sudden but they've already memorized some songs so they'll just have to practice a couple of times tonight. She thanked them a lot and immediately texted their organization's president saying that she already found a replacement. Now that her problem was over with, they talked about other things and eventually she found out that they're going to participate in Produce 101. She told them to work hard and don't forget about her and Timi when they all become popular.

"Yah what do you think about Youngmin hyung and Timi noona?" Daehwi suddenly asked out of nowhere. The others looked at him with confused looks. So he continued saying that he thinks that they like each other but they won't even talk with each other.

"It's so frustrating" he ended

"I talked to her and she said that she doesn't like him." Hana said

"Yeah she even said to trust her and said that 'that's so over' I don't even get what she means by that" Donghyun said

"I also asked hyung but he said the same" Woojin spoke. Should I tell them?

Daehwi pouted and said that something was fishy about it. He said the things that probably all of them have noticed about the two who weren't with them.

"Yah yah. What about the time she called him oppa when hyung was almost hit by a car? They don't even talk to each other much yet she called him oppa. She called me Daehwi-ssi before we were close. Even to Woojin hyung." Daehwi kept on saying things that could point out that the two would like each other.

"Yeah but all of us agreed to be informal with each other before right?" Donghyun replied. Daehwi pouted and they were silent for a while.

"Oh oh oh. What about the time when noona pricked her finger? Huh? That was so weird. He could've just took the kit at a normal pace!" Daehwi blabbered. Woojin was getting tired of Daehwi's blabbering that he suddenly said

"Yah it's normal to care about your first love right? I mean it's not easy to forget about it! It doesn't mean anything. They just care for each other okay?" with a bit of annoyance in his voice

The three looked at him with their mouth hanging. Woojin was also shocked that he said that so he immediately bumped his head on the table. He was then immediately questioned by the other three with him. The guy explained what he saw in Youngmin's drawer and everything became clear to them. Daehwi then made a plan to leave the two alone so that they can talk to each other and maybe get back together since all four of them believes that the two still have feelings for each other. Woojin and Hana felt sad but if that makes their friends happy then they were cool with it.

~

"Yah yah yah yah! Where are you guys going?" Hana asked with her hands on her hips.

"We're just going to get drinks from the vending machine." Donghyun replied also putting his hand on his hips copying his friend.

"You need to standby now. You're up next! Buy those later after you guys perform. The band will be playing all night after your intermission." she replied while pushing them towards the side stage. It was time for the boys to perform. What happened before was that after their conversations at the convenience store, the three boys went back inside their practice room and met Youngmin who also just came. They told him about the performance tomorrow and he agreed but they also asked permission from their CEO and trainers, who also agreed without hesitation. The boys practiced, both their performance for Produce 101 and for the dance tomorrow, until midnight. Hana went in front of the stage where Timi was waiting for her so that they can both watch the boys perform. Lights were suddenly off and the room fell silent. Screams were heard when music was played while the lights were at the same time the boys began dancing on stage. By the end of their performance, the audience were clapping and screaming as they went backstage.

"Great job guys! Thank you so much for doing this!" Hana, who immediately went backstage to meet them, hugged the four so tight.

"You guys did great. Now that it's over let's go back to the hall and enjoy something to eat." Timi said as she fist bumped each of them. Each of them fell silent when she and Youngmin connected their fist - the two just smiled slightly at each other.

Daehwi broke the silence saying he was hungry to which they all agreed to and off they went to the hall were the band was setting up on stage and scattered people were talking to each other or eating by the buffet. All of them went to get food and positioned themselves to one of the tables on the side of the hall to eat. The band started playing while they were eating. Other people went to the middle to jam with them while others stayed eating or just talking to their friends. By the time the band were playing their 3rd song, the six of them were finished eating and were now talking with each other. Daehwi suggested that they also go to the middle and dance to the beat of the song. All of them agreed and their group made a circle of their own in the middle of the hall. As one song finished, another song soon followed but this time it was a slow song. The four of them stopped and looked at each other sending eye signals. Donghyun and Daehwi suddenly excused themselves out of the circle. Timi was about to follow them too but Woojin asked her if she could dance with him - she agreed and they were now swaying to the music the band was playing. Behind them were Youngmin and Hana who were also dancing. Woojin placed themselves beside the other pair so that they could talk.

"Wanna exchange partners?" he suddenly asked to the pair. He knew Youngmin wouldn't answer and so as planned, Hana was the one who said yes to which Timi's eyes grew and looked at Hana nodding a no but her friend decided to ignore it so she let go of Youngmin's hold the same time Woojin let go of Timi's. The two pushed Youngmin and Timi together to which caught the two off guard causing them to bump into each other- then immediately moving away from each other.

"Enjoy!" Hana said as she and Donghyun danced away from the pair.

Youngmin and Timi were standing awkwardly doing nothing until the guy asked her to dance. There was silence while they were swaying to the beat in the normal position- Youngmin's hands on her waist and Timi's hands on his shoulders.

"Aish... I can't believe those guys" Timi muttered to herself with her head down

"It's not as bad as puking while on the roller coaster, right?" Youngmin replied with a laugh upon hearing her statement. His reply made her look up at him and saw that he was smiling - his smile was always contagious so she also smiled and let out a small laugh at his reply

"Yah. That was because I ate something before we went on the ride pabo."

"I know. I just wanted to get rid of the awkwardness. I think our friends planned this. Don't you think so?"

Timi nodded in agreement and they talked about how their friends were asking about the way they act towards each other and if one liked the other.

"I don't even know why we were awkward with each other when we could talk normally like this." Timi said. Youngmin shrugged as the continued to dance.

"So.. is it true?" he asked

"What is?" she asked confused

"That you don't like me anymore."

"Oh... Honestly speaking? When I first saw you again that time, I thought my feelings were still there but as time passed, I realize that it's not. Youngmin oppa you're my first love and I will always care about you but I like someone else now." she replied honestly with a smile.

"I guess we feel the same then. Friends?" he replied

"Friends." she confirmed. They both smiled and hugged each other.

"I know the one you like is my friend. You better clear things up before it's too late." she whispered teasingly into his ear.

"Yah. You think I don't know that you like Woojinie?" he retorted whispering in her ear. They both laughed, both releasing from their hug as the slow music came to an end.

"It was nice to have this talk. I guess those guys did a good thing then." Timi said. Youngmin nodded in agreement. Both then went off to find their friends.

~

Woojin and Hana were watching the pair and went out of the hall when they saw the two hug. They were sad and happy at the same time. Both were having a conversation while walking and stopped when both of their phones beeped.

From: Youngmin hyung

Yah where are you? I know you like her. Just tell her.

To: Youngmin hyung

We're by the school fountain. I don't know what you're talking about hyung.

From: Youngmin hyung

Don't pretend pabo. We're on our way there now.

=

From: Timi-yassi <3

Yah where are you? Just tell him you like him.

To: Timi-yassi <3

We're by the school fountain. Why should I? He likes someone else.

From: Timi-yassi <3

Pabo. We're on our way there now.

"Yah yah they're on their way here!" Hana said immediately to the person beside her.

"Donghyun-ah! Hana-ya!" two voices called out suddenly as they approached.

"Why did you guys leave the hall?" Timi asked.

"We wanted to get some fresh air." Hana replied. No one spoke for a while.

"So.. how'd you guys enjoy the dance? Did you guys talk?" Hana finally broke the silence.

"It was nice. Yes we talked thanks to you guys and I'm glad that we did." Youngmin was the one who replied. The two suddenly felt sad but they thought that everything would be fine since their friends were going to be happy.

"So you got any news for us?" Woojin asked

"Yeah. We're friends now." Timi replied happily

"Friends? You guys didn't get back together?" the other two said at the same time and their eyes widened realizing what they said. The two questioned their friends and found out that their friends found out about the two dating before because of the picture Woojin saw. The pair made it clear that they broke up and decided to be friends. All of them just laughed it off.

~

Youngmin and Hana were sitting at the side of the practice room. The boys were on break and they were supposed to film for Produce 101 and move into the dorm the next day so it was their last day for all of them to gather. Donghyun and Daehwi went out to buy drinks while Woojin and Timi will buy chicken from their favorite place. So the two were alone and talking about Produce 101.

"We're filming and moving in the show's dorm tomorrow. We won't be able to see each other for a long time and I just wanted to say that I like you." Youngmin suddenly said without faltering. He was nervous but he needed to say it or he might regret it. Hana was shocked by his sudden confession so she just stared at him.

"I know it's not possible for us to be together since I'm not allowed to and we're going to the show that might give us a chance to debut but I just wanted to tell you so that I won't regret not telling what I feel but it's okay if you don't like me back. We're friends anyways and-" Youngmin blabbered

"I like you too oppa. I'll wait for you" Hana cut him off with a laugh.

Youngmin smiled at her and they both hugged and resumed their usual conversation.

~

Woojin and Timi were walking back from the chicken shop. They were talking about how time passed and now the boys are already going to film and move into the dorm tomorrow. They suddenly laughed at what Timi said when they were near the building and silence was followed as it died down. The pair continued to walk inside in silence.

"Noona" Woojin suddenly spoke with his deep voice as they stopped to wait for the elevator.

"Hmmm?" Timi asked not turning her head to look at him since she was texting her friend that they were already inside the building.

"I like you." Woojin suddenly confessed and hurriedly entered the elevator as it opened. Timi entered after him still shocked at the boy's sudden confession. It was silent until the doors opened to the floor the practice room was in. They walked side by side until they reach the door and before they entered the room, Timi said "Me too " and looked at him with a smile as she opened the door and entered the room to see that the only thing that they were waiting for was the chicken. Woojin showed a beam of pleasure at her reply and he giggled to himself as he sat down beside her and placed the chicken in the middle of their circle.

"I wish you guys all the best. Do your best on the show and have no regrets. I'll wait for you." Timi said as she lifted her soda can and the last sentence was said looking at Woojin with a smile who also smiled back at her. They all had a toast with their canned soda. The six of them hugged and took a group picture before the girls said their farewell and the boys continued to practice after they left.

~

"Yahhhh Kim Donghyun!" a girl shouted as she ran towards him who was standing still not knowing what to do. She suddenly tackled him with a hug. Their manager pulled the girl off him. The other boys behind him were shocked.

"Yah!" the girl then removed her hoodie and shades and frowned at the manager.

"Long time no see" she said when she turned to face Donghyun with a smile.

"Moon Timi?!" he asked happily and hugged his best friend whom he hasn't seen for years. The manager told them to go inside before any cameras can capture them. When they were in the hallway they were met by another person who was no other than Hana. Timi went to England to get her college degree while Hana got hers in Seoul University. They were in touch with social media but it's different when you actually she the person. The boys debuted under Brand New after Woojin and Daehwi finished their Wanna One promotions. The boys became big in the industry even when they just debuted in 2018 and now they were world wide stars in 2022. They all decided to eat out since it was the first time that the six of them were complete. All of them were still close since they have always been in contact even when she was out of the country. Youngmin and Hana were sitting hand in hand inside the van that they asked permission to use. The two decided to date 2 years after the boys have debuted but of course it was kept from the public and it will be revealed when the time comes. Timi was teasing the two who were being sweet as candy.

"Noona you're just jealous that they're dating. Do you still like Woojin hyung?" Daehwi asked teasingly with a smirk.

"Yah! Lee Daehwi! Shut up!" Woojin said. Timi felt her cheeks heat up. She hated Daehwi for saying that when Woojin was with them. Everyone, except for the two, laughed about it. They went inside the restaurant where a private room was prepared for them so that no one would bother them as the boys were a famous idol group while Hana and Timi were also known to the public because they're successful in the field they're working in. Conversations and laughter filled the room while they wait for their orders. Food was now served and the room was filled with silence since they suddenly focused on eating.

"Noona" Woojin suddenly broke the silence

"Hmm?" Timi looked up at the person in front of her after she took a bite of her food. Everyone's attention was on the pair now.

"Will you go out with me?" he bluntly asked. She was taken aback by how bluntly he asked and she hasn't even swallowed her food properly, she suddenly had a coughing fit and had to drink water. Woojin was still looking at her waiting for her answer. She nodded and suddenly everyone was shouting and teasing them. Woojin and Timi looked at each other and giggled at the reaction their friends were giving.

After everything was calm again, they all took a picture together before resuming to eat their unfinished meal. That night the photo was uploaded on Timi's instagram and the next day people were talking about their friendship as it was all over the media.