Chapter 1

A No Ordinary Love Story

Bam! The locker was slammed against the wall by a teenager who is walking away to the next class, and that teenager was called Hongbin he is a seconded year attending at Moorim high school, and today the class he was heading is having a new student all the boys and girls were curious if the new student was a boy or a girl.

As usual Hongbin went to the front and sat down took out his supplies that he needed for the class. Once the school bell rang the teacher started class and Hongbin taking notes until they were interrupted by the principal who said "good morning class" "good morning Mr. " after the little introduction the principal turned to the teacher and which Hongbin went back on his phone.

After the principal talked to the teacher he motioned to the door signaling everyone's attention towards the door.

Hongbin's POV

As i turned to see who was the new student what i expected was a girl but it wasn't it was a very handsome man and of course i heard girls squealing and whispering to each other I thought 'he's so- wait what am i thinking of' i shook that thought away then he introduced himself.

Hyuk's POV

I saw many eyes on me and i felt scared and nervous but this one set of eyes seem different i don't know how to explain it but i just shook it off and smiled and began to introduce myself "Hello my name is han sanghyuk it was a pleasure to meet you all" and i smiled again bowing and hear a few girls squealing.

A teacher called out a student's name who was called Hongbin, I looked around the room to see who was this 'Hongbin' A student in the front stood up said " yes sir" he looked like he was lost but I thought 'about his features was his face and his body-wait the school doesn't know i'm gay so don't think that hyuk' and i mentally slapped myself because of that thought "hyuk" as the teacher said "y-yes sir" "you may go sit by him I hope you guys can get along" as a teacher softly smiles at me and I smile a little.

No ones POV

The school bell rings signaling that it was lunch time and hongbin packed up and glanced at hyuk once he was done hongbin was about to leave when hyuk said his name.

Hyuk's POV

I called our hongbin's name and I hesitated then regretted it but I don't know where the cafeteria was "um can you show me where the cafeteria is I mean you don't have to if you don't want too " I squeaked out looking down fiddling with my fingers.

I hated my shyness around people but hongbin spoke up and said " yeah sure you can sit with me and my friends follow me" so I silently followed by this awkward atmosphere all we heard was people laughing and talking I had to say something but what so I just blurted out what came to my mind "so um how was your day so far?"

I heard him say "It was fine I guess but look we are here" and I looked up and we went to get our food and we were walking towards a very noisy table and I'm asumming that those people are his friends "GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK KEN" a tan person yelled at a person who is named ken? I was severely confused but also awkward when everyone turned and looked at me.

Hongbin's POV

I looked over at hyuk and looked severely confused I chuckled and soon everyone was looking at hyuk, so I introduced him "this is han sang-hyuk but I think he prefers to be called hyuk " "Hongbin I think he can introduce himself" Ravi said but I just ignored him and sat down and hyuk awkwardly sat down smiling at everyone. Then as usual everyone went back to talking.

So I decided to start a conversation with hyuk. "So hyuk where did you come from?" Hyuk spoke up and everyone turned their attention to hyuk as he spoke.

Hyuk's POV

As soon as hongbin asked that question it got quiet and I shifted in my seat and said "I'm from a place that is alright" suddenly hongbin spoke up " ahh you guys are so rude you didn't even introduce yourselves " suddenly the tan person spoke up and said "oh well excuse me for mr. Proper over here " hongbin rolled his eyes "my name is cha hakyeon but you can call me N" and another person who was next to me spoke up and said " HI MY NAME IS LEE JAE-WAN BUT YOU CAN CALL ME KEN" he smiled and took my hand and shook my hand. I smiled back then another person spoke his voice was really soft but I mange to hear "hello my name is Jung taekwoon but you can call me Leo" "that was the longest sentence that Leo said " Ken said and everyone chuckled the last person spoke "hey my name is Kim wonshik but you can call me Ravi " and smiled.

 

-Time skip-

 

Hongbin's POV

I stretched and I saw hyuk stretch and groan man I got a little but quickly shook that thought off and hear hyuk say something "hey hongbin are you busy today?" I thought a little and said " no not really why?" "Oh I was thinking we could hangout today" hyuk smiled and I smiled a little "yeah we could let me get some stuff out of my locker"