Unwanted attention

Love yourself

"You should drink that before it gets cold." 

 

Chocking on my drinks or food became a normal thing in my life by now. 

 

My eyes were red and watery. And I didn't know what to do, because most of the costumers were giving me dirty looks, so I quickly sipped on my cappuccino. 

 

Which was the worst idea I've made. 

 

", my tongue!" 

 

"Guess it's still hot, then"

 

Oh right, i forgot someone is talking to me. 

 

I gave the boy the attention he was asking for 

 

And almost chocked on air this time. 

 

Oh my God, it's...

 

"Kim Seokjin?!" 

 

He gave me that handsome smile, "Hey, Lilly."

 

"Goodbye!", I quickly stood up, bowed and rushed out the building. 

 

"Lilly! Lilly, wait!"

 

I looked behind me and saw him taking his apron off, so I increased my pace. 

 

Just as I was out the building and almost sighed in relief, I felt a warm hand tapping my shoulder. 

 

"Couldn't...couldn't you wait...for me?" He panted. 

 

Why is he so out of breath that fast? I mean we're only standing outside the coffee sho-

 

"Why are you panting?"

 

"I was just chasing after you, but you walk so damn fast!"

 

"Why are you coming with me, anyway?", I crossed my arms and waited for Jin to get his breathing back to normal. 

 

He gave me a look and said with a smirk, "why can't I stalk the girl that use to stalk me and my friends in high school?"

 

-

 

I pulled up my scarf up to my nose. 

 

"Y-You know what? I-it's cold, a-and I gotta g-"

 

"Oh my- Lilly! Are you blushing?"

 

"Wh-what n-no, I'm not!"

 

I turned around and began to walk away from him, again. 

 

But he followed me again. 

 

"So-" he started, "-where we off to, BABE?" 

 

I stopped walking and gave him a death glare. 

 

By now, anybody else would probably walk away from me because they'd be scared, but Jin raised his hands and squeezed my face. 

 

What the f-

 

"Awwwwwe, you look so cute, like a angry little penguin!" 

 

I rolled my eyes and let him do what he was doing 

 

After 2minutes of, literally, just squashing my cheeks together, he stopped and moved my hair out my eyes. 

 

And stared into my eyes. 

 

No, no, no, no romantic please-

 

"Are you finished? Because I've got class in about-" I looked at my imaginary watch, "-35minutes."

 

"I guess you're the one..." he quietly mumbled to himself. 

 

"Wha-"

 

"Yes! Let's go." He took my hand in his and swung our hands back and forth, like a little kid, and I didn't even mind anymore because he'd probably say something that would make me blush again.

 

It was quiet and he kept on rubbing circles on my hand and it was getting quite awkward for me. 

 

"Do you mind letting go off my ha-"

 

"Nope" 

 

"Bu-"

 

"I said no" 

 

I rolled my eyes and stopped near the train station. 

 

He looked at me, confused, "Why did you stop walking?"

 

"What's he doing?"

 

We both looked at the boy and watched all his actions, carefully. 

 

I felt Jin letting go off my hand,finally. 

 

The boy had red hair, which were covered in a blue and white hat with jeans and a hoodie, which was certainly not appropriate for the weather. 

 

The boy seemed to be waiting for a train but he just stared at the train track. 

 

He moved his legs, which led him to the train track, he sat on his feet and rested his left temple on the freezing flakes that were covering the tracks. 

 

He stayed there for a few seconds and blinked, slowly. 

 

I started to panic and looked at Jin for help, only to find out that he wasn't standing near me anymore. 

 

I started making my way to the boy, calmly. 

 

But only increased my footsteps when I caught the sound of a train. 

 

!

 

I eyed the boy and the dude didn't even move a limb. 

 

So, I, being the superhero I am, ran to save him. 

 

I dragged his arm and pulled him away from the trains, back to safety. 

 

Giving him lectures was probably not the best idea when all he did was smiled. 

 

I looked at his face and realised it's... 

 

What the f- 

 

"Hey, Lilly, remember me? I'm V!" 

 

I only blinked twice, frozen in place. 

 

He clicked his long fingers, "ermm, don't you remember me? I'm Kim Taehyung, we use to attend the same high school."

 

I walked away. 

 

I wasn't going to deal with this . 

 

First Jin and now Tae, what the hell is happening? 

 

"I'm sure you're Lilly, you look like her-" he mumbled to himself while following my every step, "-you have dark brown her and chocolate brown eyes like her you even have your nose pierced in the same place!" 

 

Wow, he still thought like a little child. Ha. Cute. 

 

"You have the same height-" he counted his fingers, "-you-" he sniffed me, "-smell the same and you're-"

 

He kept following me and kept on describing me and it was getting annoying. 

 

"Yes, yes, yes, Taetae it's me and I know who you are."

 

He jumped in front of me, "REALLY?", he hugged me. 

 

I was so done I didn't even stop him. 

 

Well, until I felt something strangely sharp tugging the back of my right arm-

 

"Tae, what's in your hand?"

 

"Hm?-"

 

He took a step back and studied the object in his hand. 

 

A bottle. A glass bottle that was broken half way, just like the one in my drea-

 

"Oh!-", he gave me his rectangular smile, "-i got angry, earlier on, and drank some alcohol but then broke the glass." 

 

After his explanation, he dropped the object and broken pieces were lying on the pavement. 

 

"Tae, what the ? There's a thing called a 'garbage can', seriously, you didn't change at all"

 

I chuckled to myself, he's still that rebel he use to be. 

 

"I'll never change, Lilly."

 

"I believe you"

 

"Really? I guess you're the one then!"

 

"Wha-"

 

"Oh, isn't that your bus?"

 

I looked at the direction Tae was pointing to

 

"Oh right yeah,"

 

"Come on then before he'll drive off"

 

Before I got the chance to respond, he pulled my hand and ran to the bus. 

 

"Tae, come on-"

 

I looked behind me but he wasn't there anymore...

 

"Where did he go?"

 

I went inside and sat near the back, where there was a boy with his earphones in his ears, blasting music. 

 

He was listening to Suran- winter bird. 

 

I knew that song. I always listened to it every time I felt sad about something. 

 

I sat In front of him and, also, pulled out my earphones and connected it to my device. 

 

Exo just dropped their new album and I didn't have any time to listen to it, so, i listened to it in the bus. 

 

The bus suddenly stopped and I looked out the window...

 

Great, I have to stand up and use my legs again. 

 

I only walked for 30seconds and felt as if someone was stalking me...

 

Oh my Gosh, maybe a e!

 

I spun around to see who is watching me so closely only to be met with- 

 

"Hey, Lilz"

 

"Joonie?"

 

I eyed his clothes, he wore a very large coat which made him look big, and skinny jeans. 

 

The wind swimming through his purple hair

 

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him, "are you following me, too?"

 

He patted my head and laughed, "I'm new to this university, I didn't even know you come here, too. But anyway, see you around." 

 

And with that he was gone. 

 

I only watched his figure disappear. Oh my god, that was so embarrassing....

 

I kept on watching him disappear, lost in my thoughts, again. 

 

Well until someone scared me to death

 

"Weird, huh" 

 

With my hand on my heart, I turned to face the voice behind me and-

 

"Hey, Im Yoongi", he stuck out his hand for me to shake. 

 

No, no, no; I'm not taking this anymore. 

 

I completely ignored him and walked inside the building. 

 

I looked back to see if he'd follow me, but he was frozen with his hand still stuck out but then shakes his head and quickly ran up to me. 

 

His eyes were boring into my face by now and I felt myself getting hotter. 

 

Was I seriously blushing just because he was looking at me? Wow. Lovely. 

 

I tried to ignore his stare, "I know who you are."

 

He beamed and looked ahead, finally away from me,"ah, my first day here and I'm already famous!" He chuckled. 

 

"I guess” 

 

I had music class with Yoongi, but I also knew that Namjoon loves music so he must be in this class too right? 

 

I examined the classroom but to my disappointment, he was no where to be found. 

 

Time flied by really fast and this was the only class I had for today. 

 

I already had my day planned. I would go home and have a shower and take a nap and- 

 

"Wanna listen to me playing the piano?"

 

I always wanted to listen to Yoongi playing the piano just for me. 

 

I got excited and quickly nodded my head, not wanting to miss this chance. 

 

He held onto my hand and lead me to the dancing rooms. The closer we got, the louder the music got. 

 

Being the gentleman he is, Yoongi opened the door and let me enter first. 

 

As soon as i entered the room, my smile faded. 

 

There, a boy was swiftly moving his flexible body, his thick orange hair bouncing up and on the sides with every move he made. 

 

I searched for Yoongi to question him but he was gone. 

 

As if in cue, the music came to an end and the male, harshly, threw himself onto the cold floor and breathed, heavily. 

 

With tiny footsteps, I came closer to the body and saw him removed his arm away from his eyes and gently closed his eyes. 

 

Hobi. 

 

I didn't even question anything or anyone now because there was no point. 

 

I sat myself onto the ground, my knees touching the side of his right arm. 

 

I pulled out my handkerchief and dragged it again his face and forehead, wiping the sweat of his face. 

 

He looked as if he was asleep. He looked so peaceful. 

 

Just as I pulled my hand back to place the handkerchief on the floor, he tightened his hand against my wrist and slammed my head onto his hard chest. 

 

I could feel his heart beating against my temple, his heart was beating so hard as if it wanted to escape from his ribs. 

 

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" He finally broke the silence. 

 

"...yeah" 

 

He smiled and opened his big eyes, "I guess you're the one then" 

 

Before I could even ask him what he was talking about he stood up and pulled me with him. 

 

"Can you wait, outside the university, for me? I'll just change my clothes and take you home." 

 

"Yeah okay"

 

I walked out and searched for Yoongi on the way, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. 

 

I sat outside on the cold bench, the cold air, gently, kissing my skin. It felt so relaxing. 

 

"Okay, let's go"

 

The ride was rather silent. But the comfortable type of silent. Hoseok's car had a scent of strawberries and vanilla and the street lights made the view seem beautiful. 

 

The elevator was still getting fixed so you had to use the stairs. I told Hoseok it was okay, i could get upstairs to my apartment myself, but he shook his head and said he'll take me. I figured that maybe he wanted to come inside for a bit. 

 

"You want to come in for a coffee or tea?" I asked him, unlocking my door. Getting no response back, I looked behind me and he wasn't there anymore. 

 

Confused, I went inside and quickly locked the door. 

 

The water was running and somebody was sobbing rather very loudly. 

 

I opened the bathroom door and the bathtub was filled and water was now harshly hitting the floor. A bitten apple rolling towards my foot brought me back to reality and turned the taps off. 

 

A person. 

 

A person was floating in my bathtub, he looked...dead. 

 

Pulling a person out of the tub was worser than carrying a bag of 10g potatoes. 

 

Not wanting to look at his face, I checked his pulse and he was, indeed, dead. Several tiny voices screamed in my head to take a look at his face; so I did. 

 

 

It was Jimin!

 

I held his hand and cried, dramatically. 

 

"Why are you being so dramatic? I was just taking a bath."

 

"You brat, Im here crying, thinking you were dead and you're telling me I'm dramatic?"

 

He gave me a smile. 

 

"What are you doing here anyway? How did you get in?"

 

"Oh right, sorry-" he sat up, "-i need a place to crash at and only know you from school, I told the receptionist I'm your boyfriend and wanted to surprise you so she gave me your spare keys."

 

"Alright, was here I'll get you some clothes." 

 

Finding an oversized hoodie and baggy pants weren't hard to find because my wardrobe was half filled with men clothes. 

 

He quickly got dressed and walked to the kitchen where there was a hot chocolate, in a mug, waiting for him on the counter. 

 

"Whatcha cookin' ?"

 

"Ramyeon" 

 

I eyed him and saw that his mouth was watering at the sight of the food. 

 

"Can I have some? I mean, y-you can't possible eat all of that on your own..." 

 

"Well-" I narrowed my eyes at him,"-are you testing me?"

 

He gave me an amused look, "like- I-I mean you always used to eat a-a lot in school, but I figured that you don't eat that m-much anymore?" 

 

I was just defeated by Park Jimin. 

 

Damn you. 

 

We just stared at each other until he broke the ice:

 

"But I guess I'm wrong!"

 

"Yes, you are, Park Jimin-" oh god it felt so good to prove him wrong after all the embarrassment he put me through in the past, "-I cooked the food for you because it seems to me that you're very hungry since your stomach couldn't stop grumbling every 3minutes"

 

His smile reached from ear to ear and his cheeks squashed together, and his nose scrunched up, he looked absolutely adorable, I just wanted to reach out and squeeze his che- 

 

"Thankyou for letting me stay. I swear I'll leave once I apologise to all the people I hurt in the past."

 

Mentally, I sighed in relief, that shouldn’t take more at least 2days right? The quicker he’s out of my house and future the better. I seriously didn’t like the attention I was receiving from all the boys. 

 

“Take your time, baby J.” I fake smiled. 

 

It seemed like he liked the pet name I just called him.  The way he blessed me with his angelic smile sent me to wonderland, again. 

 

*flashback* 

“AAAAHHHH! HE’S COMING! HE’S COMING!” All the girls squealed and fanned themselves with their hands. 

 

“He’s so cute!”

 

“He looks like a adorable puppy!”

 

“I want to marry him!”

 

“He’d be such a kid father to my children!” 

 

And it went on and on and on everyday. I had to hear this for 3years, in school. Everything was just about the BTS boys because they were ‘bulletproof boys’ or ‘Beyond the Scene’ as they called themselves. They were very popular in our school and they all knew this. They all liked to flirt with girls and the ones that were ‘lucky’ metaphorically died due to excitement. 

 

I mean I wasn’t any different, I was exactly the same but I just didn’t show it. I was a quiet person and liked to live quietly. But deep inside I was fangirling as much as they did. 

 

They were on their way to the dinner hall since they were walking through the corridors of our school. All pupils in all classes, in order were screaming; the more the screams got louder the more it was like an alarm warning me that they’re close. 

 

5girls got up and ran to the door,”Hobi-oppa, you’re my sunshine!” 

 

“No he’s not, he’s my sunshine!” 

 

“No! Mine!”

 

The girls started arguing but stopped when Hoseok pulled them apart, beamed at them and said: “I’m your hope, I’m your angel, I’m you J-Hope!” He was so close to them, they dramatically fake-fainted. 

 

Rapidly, I hid under my table, hoping Park Jimin wouldn’t see me, while all that drama happened. And just as I thought they were going to walk off, Jimin stepped inside the classroom and looked around the room with narrowed eyes, “anyone seen Lilly?” 

 

“Oppa, forget her, tell me what you need I’ll do anything for you”

 

“Yeah, Baby J” 

 

Jimin glared at her, “don’t call me Baby J” he warned, through gritted teeth. 

 

 “But oppa we heard Lila call you like that.” 

 

“I don’t get why she calls you Baby J when your name is Jimin and you call her Lilly when her name is Lila?” Stepped in the meanest girl in our school, Candy. 

 

All girls now backed away from her and Jimin. 

 

And that’s when Taehyung stepped in, “excuse yourself but I don’t see any Gucci on you therefore-“ he raised his finger and linked arms with Jimin about to leave’”-you have no right to talk to my best friend like this” and started walking. 

 

Candy made them stop again with her question, “sorry, Gucci boy, but this is none of your business” she smirked, thinking she won. 

 

Tae smiled to himself and turned around to face her again, “and what kind of business is it for you? I don’t see you have any relationship status with chimchim, whatsoever, so run along, kitty” 

 

Everyone was quiet then. Jimin still searching for me in the classroom, Tae and Candy having a war between each other, Jungkook and Namjoon sharing earphones listening to music, Jin looking like a proud mother with that smile on his handsome face and Yoongi clapping at the scene, damn that guy loved drama he sometimes even filmed it on his phone and then watched it when he was bored as if it was a movie.  

 

Jimin seemed to lock eyes with me by the way his expression changed, he smiled and walked up to me. 

 

All eyes were now on Jimin pulling on my wrist to get up and stop hiding and so I did. With my eyes glued to the floor. He dragged me out of the class and all the boys followed along except for Tae and Jimin noticed this, “come on Tae, I know that a dog needs an owner but i don’t think you’d be suitable for this dog” he eyed Candy before walking away with the rest of his group. 

 

Her eyes widened and looked like a pink fish. Everyone gasped at Jimin’s words, Tae laughed with his mouth opened also shocked by Jimin’s comeback and laughed at her face before walking backwards, still facing her and pretending his hands are guns, shooting her “pew pew” 

 

Said girl felt so embarrassed, I pitied her. “What are you all lookin’ at? Get a life!” She yelled, before stomping away. Everyone laughing. 

 

“Hyung, that was so cool” Tae laughed, when he catched up with the rest. 

 

“Yeah, Jiminie is a big boy now” Yoongi teased, with his arm around my shoulder. 

 

“Hyung, I don’t see any difference in his height”

 

“Shut it kookie, it’s Hyung for you. shall I tell Lilly about the massive crush you have on her?” Jimin fired back, playfully. 

 

“Hyuuung, stop teasing! She’s right here...”jungkook whined. 

 

*end of flashback* 

 

“Yah...” he clicked his fingers in front of my face to wake me up from my dreamland. 

 

“Hm?what? What is it?”

 

“You’ve spaced out for, literally, 7minutes.”

 

I stood up and took his plate, to wash, “I’m cool right” I said, sarcastically. 

 

Jimin chuckled, “ah, even though you’ve changed, your tongue is still the same” 

 

I washed the dishes with a smile plastered on my face. 

 

“Hey, can we watch a movie before we go to bed?” I heard the excitement in his voice and couldn’t go against him, “sure, feel as if you’re at home” I came into the living room and sat on the floor, next to him. 

 

“Awww-“, he pinched my cheek,”-do you still have a crush on me because I wouldn’t mind marrying you-“ he dramatically raised his hand and claimed, “-I, Park Jimin Promise to Love Lill-“

 

I slapped his head,”yah! Stop pissing about, it’s not funny.”

 

“Right, sorry.” His eyes were glued to my feet, “but I still think you have the whitest feet in the world” he said before getting up and running away

 

“YAH! That’s it! I’ve had enough of your , you fcking cute mochi come here lemme see your small feet!” 

 

At that he stopped and looked at me with a serious facial expression

 

I looked at him, perplexed, “what? What’s wrong?”

 

He started of with a sad voice,”it’s okay-“ then his expression totally changed and his whole face lit up, “-because your feet are smaller than mine! Hahaha!” 

 

This night was going to be long. 

 

We ended up watching Despicable Me. We were half way through the movie, sharing a blanket and sitting, comfortably on the couch close to each other, like close friends, until Jimin looked at me...

 

“Lilly”

 

I popped a popcorn into my mouth,”what now Jimin?”

 

His stare made me stare back at him, are faces were quite close. But he leaned closer and I didn’t dare to move. 

 

“What do you want?” I asked him, tiredly. 

 

“Can we...get pizza?” He did them puppy eyes thing again. 

 

I gently pushed his forehead away from my face, sure but you’re ordering and you’re paying. 

 

“Okay” he smiled to himself knowing I still get nervous around him. 

 

I checked my time, wow it was quite early considering so much that has happened today. 

 

That night we both fell asleep next to one another on the couch. 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Tink tink, tink tink’ 

 

“Ahh,” Jimin was the first one to wake up to a sleepy melody, “who sets a sleepy ringtone as their alarm?” He laughed. “Lilly, sorry to interrupt your beautiful dreamland but you’ve gotta wake up, you have class” 

 

“5more minutes, Baby J, 5 more min-“ I went back to snoring. 

 

“No! Get up you’re gonna be late for class”

 

“Oh my holy noodles! Class! What time is it?”

 

He checked on my phone, “it’s only 7:30am, you’ve got time to get up and get ready.”

 

“Okay, but I need my morning coffee..” I raised my eyebrow at him, checking how he’s going to solve this problem. 

 

“That’s okay, I’ll make your favourite. You get ready and I’ll drop you off, ‘Kay?” 

 

“Mhm, Okay”

 

35minutes later...

 

“What did you make?”

 

“Your favourite”

 

I sipped on my coffee and was actually surprised that he remembered.

 

“Don’t look so shocked, how could I forget your favourite coffee? You had a crush on me, everyone called me mochi, therefore, your favourite coffee is mocha!” He beamed. 

 

I rolled my eyes and facepalmed myself,”and here I thought you’d come back with something normal”

 

Today I only had to take one class and I’m done since it’s Friday. The ride was quick and before I knew it I was stepping out of Jimin’s vehicle and saying my ‘goodbyes’ to him. 

 

After he drove off, i started thinking...I’ve only met 6 of them and there’s someone missing...them as if on cue, I received a text message 

 

Unknown Number: look on the road. 

 

And so I did and there...there was a boy, brown with blonde highlights in his hair, wearing nothing but a white oversized T-shirt and blue jeans with timberlands. He did nothing but stand, frozen, in the middle of the road. And on the other side I heard a car driving on it’s full speed. 

 

Thank God, I acted quick and pushed him away from the road just in time. Both of us hitting the grass, harshly, both breathing heavily. Man, I should exercise more. 

 

He sat up and eyes me, still panting 

While I still had my eyes shut. 

 

“You’re the one?” He coughed. 

 

That voice...i quickly sat up and studied his face. 

 

“Not this again” I started to question life by now. “Yes, Kookie, it’s me.” 

 

“Aw, Lila you look so cute-“ he hugged me,”-I’ve missed you so much” 

 

I couldn’t breath, “Yeah, um jungkook do you mind letting me go? I have class.”

 

“Oh right yeah, let’s go to music” 

 

“How do you know what class I ha-“

 

“Let’s go!” He picked me up and dragged me with him by his hand.