Unknown dream

Love yourself

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

 

All I heard was little, light drops of liquid hitting liquid, slowly. Being the curious cat I am, I got up from my couch and walked like a turtle. Wow, this was really wasting my precious time; I could have took a nap by now...so, anyway, I walked faster, because I seriously felt like I was in a horror movie right now.

 

I'm not scared. 

 

I swear, I'm not 

 

Hey, you! Stop teasing me. 

 

I, suddenly, felt my feet getting wet.  I examined the liquid, dancing on the ground, only to be met with water.  I sighed, 

 

"looks like I'm gonna have to clean some mess I haven't even made." 

 

I seriously didn't want to waste any of my time anymore, so I opened the bathroom door and saw my bathtub full of water, leaking out of it. 

 

Damn it. 

 

I threw my hand into the bathtub to let out the water. I was just about to pull the bath plug when a freezing, corpse-like hand pulled me into the tub; I didn't even have the time to react. 

 

What the hell was going on? I don't remember having such a gigantic bathtub. 

 

I let my eyes get used to the water and then saw a lifeless boy being swayed by the bubbles and waves. His face and features weren't visible; I only got to see the back of his body. He wore a long, plain-black jacket that touched, almost, the back of his knees, his hair was pitch black, just like the sky in the night. I'm sure I saw him somewhere, I just couldn't remember where. 

 

I started to have a hard time holding my breath and I couldn't swim, so, I started to kick and punch the water. 

 

Suddenly, I felt something sharp trying to get a hold of my hand. I tried to push it away but it was stronger than me. 

 

I set my eyes on the sharp object that was pulling me up only to be met with the most softest hand I've ever seen. 

 

How could a hand look so soft but feel so harmful? 

 

When i came out the water, i, then, realised that I was under the Han River Bridge. 

 

I was in my bathtub just 30seconds ago...how did I end up here? 

 

I coughed a few times and took a peak at the boy who just saved me.

 

He had blood red, shiny hair, bangs long enough to cover his eyes, only leaving his sharp nose, soft, tanned skin and pink plump lips. 

 

Said boy wore a black leather jacket, zipped right up to his curvy chin and ripped blue jeans. 

 

How, in the world, is he dry? He just rescued me from drowning and he's dry...not normal. 

 

Before I could even thank him, he ran, with a broken glass bottle in his hand. He stopped running when he was far away from me, turned around and gave me a smirk- he raised both of his hands up, then forced his glassy eyes meet the sky and started stabbing himself with the broken glass bottle he carried in his right arm. 

 

He's murdering himself and I'm watching him do it in front of me. Why am I so calm, though? 

 

The first thing that came to my mind was: police. 

 

I fished out my phone only to find it broken because it was not waterproof. 

 

Way to go, idiot. 

 

I run-walked to my university- since that was closer and I had some clothes left in my dancing classroom. 

 

It was quiet. Too quiet for a place that was always full of laughter and chatter. This was getting serious, what was I going to see next? Another Korean boy getting killed or something? I didn't even know what I didn't know anymore.

 

There were no people around. No loud, annoying cars driving past. The sun was setting and the sky was a shade of purple with cloud around here and there. It wasn't cold, yet, it was hot, either. It felt as if there, suddenly, was no air. 

 

I tried to push my worried thoughts to the back of my skull, but then when I entered my university, the worried thoughts came back. 

 

There was no one in the reception. 

 

There were no annoying students around. 

 

There was no sound. 

 

It was silent.

 

Forcing my legs to make a move, I finally got them to walk me to my dancing class. 

 

I was just about to open the door when I found it locked. I looked through the sweaty-looking window, that was on the tall door, and studied the room, checking if there was anyone in there. 

 

 5 seconds away from giving up, a figure came to my sight. 

 

It was a boy. 

 

Again. 

 

I only saw the back of his body. Even though, I couldn't see his face i could sense his boiling anger. 

 

He punched his reflection. 

 

Once. 

 

Twice. 

 

 one more punch and the mirror was no longer the strong mirror it was just a second ago, standing tall and proud. Instead it was now laying on the ground, looking angry more than ever. All broken pieces, in all shapes and sizes, laying on the floor. 

 

Dangerously sharp edges tempting the boy, opposite them, to love them and fix them and make them complete again so they could stand tall and proud again; the mirror. 

 

But the most unexpected things always happen. 

 

said boy picked up a rather very large piece with the most dangerous sharp end, looked at his reflection and stabbed himself. 

 

Once. 

 

Twice. 

 

And three more times and then it ended. 

 

He got what he wanted. 

 

Just like the boy that saved me and stabbed himself after that. 

 

All the boys that I've met, just now, all died.  

 

I glared at the dead boy one more time. This human just stabbed himself...where is his blood?

 

I stared at the dead body until I heard piano music playing. 

 

, I got so jungshook I tripped on my own feet. 

 

I got up from the ground and followed the calm sound. 

 

Suddenly, I smelt...

 

Fire and wood. 

 

I increased my pace and followed the sound as well as the smell. 

 

They seemed to be leading me to the same direction. 

 

After tripping over my own feet and a pretty straight floor, I finally got the room. 

 

Which was also locked. 

 

What the hell? Why was everything locked? 

 

I looked through the glass on the door, again, and saw a piano and a boy. 

 

Wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt under a white, short-sleeved shirt and white jeans with white puma shoes. His hair blonde. 

 

Literally, an angel. 

 

The boy was playing the piano. 

 

And the piano was burning. 

 

Why wasn't the boy burning, too? 

 

I watched his white, long fingers clearly touching pipping-hot flames, while pressing the keys, so what on earth was happening? 

 

I had enough of this prank. People must have thought it was April fools day. But it wasn't. 

 

It was July. 

 

It was the start of summer. 

 

I walked out of the university before I got crazy and lost my mind. 

 

When I got out of the horrible building, everything outside seemed to be normal again. 

 

I sighed in relief. 

 

But there was one thing I noticed. And it was weird...

 

Just 2humans. One driving a car and one walking around like a little child. 

 

Little child, indeed. He walked around the road, acting as if there were no cars around. 

 

A long, bright pink hoodie, touching his knees, rested on his wide shoulders, hood hiding his face and hair. Light blue jeans hugging his thick legs. 

 

However, there was another big boy with a mental age of 7. He drove his car on full speed, with his eyes fixed on the boy. 

 

The boy in the car had a black face-mask on making it hide his face and only reveal his eyes. He also wore a SnapBack- as if he didn't want anyone noticing him. 

 

Judging by the way the other boy reacted, it seemed to me like he wanted to get hit by this car that was chasing him. 

 

I wanted to help but my legs froze and made me stay in place. 

 

Everything happened fast. 

 

Why isn't he moving? Why is he just standing there? Does his life not matter to him? Did he want this to happen? 

 

A loud bang brought me back to reality and said boy was already laying on the floor, dead. 

 

Probably. 

 

I was curious about the other male in the vehicle , so I turned my head to the side and realised that the loud crash I've heard was his car hitting the tree. 

 

What happened next really ed my head up!