When the Wind Blows

When the Wind Blows

Seoul, September 2017

 

He woke up this morning with heavy eyes. The smell of breakfast could raise his sense. He tilted his head and found no one on his bed. Someone was on his bed but then gone quickly. He rested his head on the headboard, trying to collect his soul. Suddenly someone opened the door.

"Good morning"

He smiled with half-awake face. He looked at a slender woman approaching him.

"Oh, correction. It's already 11 am, Lee Jonghyun", she said while her hands were trying to fix his hair. He smiled again, realizing how blessed he is with the view in front of him.

"Breakfast is ready. You have a schedule, right?", she smiled. Jonghyun couldn’t resist it and pecked her lips quickly.

She punched his chest softly and giggled, "Wash your face and let’s eat".

Jonghyun stood up. She left him and went to the dining room. He then washed his face and quickly went there. He looked at the table and found delicious pancakes, fruit, and two glasses of orange juice ready.

"Yoona, we have a celebration today?", he asked and sat down, looking at the table and the food looked so special. She sat next to him and smiled. "My single is out now, remember?", she smiled beautifully. Even in her short hair, she looks so beautiful, he said inside.

"Ah~", munched his first bite.

"How is it?"

"It's delicious. You can add more syrup if you want", he munched again.

"Not the pancakes. My song", she pouted .

Jonghyun chuckled. "I already knew it. But I haven’t seen the MV yet. You didn’t show me"

"Really? Okay after this I’ll show you"

He nodded his head and drank his juice, "No coffee?"

"Since when you like to drink coffee?", she put a strawberry inside his mouth. He ate it and showed his dimples.

 

After breakfast, she took her tablet and put the earphones on. She looked at Jonghyun who just took a shower. He then positioned himself beside her. She naturally put one earphone into his left ear. She played the video, her new MV "When the Wind Blows". Jonghyun watched it seriously and Yoona hummed the rhythm. The video looked so pure. Jonghyun smiled once in a while, looking at the scenes. Yoona stared at his face and smiled. After a while, he took off the earphone.

"How?", she asked, getting closer to him.

He smirked, "You love me that much?"

Yoona chuckled. Jonghyun then stood up and took his guitar nearby. Yoona gazed at him. He sat next to her and started to play his guitar, the accoustic one. Suddenly, she smiled. It's her song. The sound of guitar echoed in the room. She started to sing.

 

Stars in the sky

I bameun nasseolji ana

Neowa duri watteon got

Neowa gachi itteon got

 

Eyes on each other. Trying to put her hand on his chest.

 

neon gieoknani
oneulcheoreom barami bulmyeon
neowa geonildeon geu giri saenggakna

You are my star
naege gobaekhadeon nega
eodideun wajweotteon nega
geuttaega geuriweo

 

He smiled widely.

 

kkumkkudeut jinabeorin
neowaye chueongmaneuro
gin bameul bonaetteon na
geuttaen mollasseo neoye maeumeul

neon gieokhani
sojunghaetteon uri cheot mannam
sujupge utteon neoye geu moseubeul

You are my star
naege gobaekhadeon nega
eodideun wajweotteon nega
geuttaega geuriweo

kkumkkudeut jinabeorin
neowaye chueongmaneuro
gin bameul bonaetteon na
geuttaen mollasseo sarangiran geol

dalbit arae neowa danduri
gyejeore kkeut geugose seoseo
tto neoreul chueokhae
geuttaeye neol

nega isseo cham gomaweosseo
neodo nal tteoollimyeon miso jieul su itge

The rhythm stopped. Both of them were smiling from ear to ear. Jonghyun put aside his guitar and held her hands. Yoona’s eyes looked so bright.

“Gomawo”, he said and kissed her hand exactly like one of her scenes.

She kissed him back. “Ani. Thank you for loving me”

They stared at each other deeply. Nothing could beat the intimate scene of their eyes. Both were so blessed to be together again.

“Wanna go out?”,Jonghyun smirked.

“Are you sure? You have a schedule today!”

“A 10 minutes walking won’t kill you”, he said. She chuckled and stood up from the couch.

“Call! I have to change my clothes first.”, realized that she only wore his white shirt and short pants.

“Don’t forget your mask! People will notice”, uttered him. Still, gazing at her figure, his beautiful girlfriend.

“Time to go back”, he murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

I know. I should finish my previous FF but i cannot hold myself to write this after the MV is out. It's so beautiful and the model reminds me of Lee Jonghyun. Enjoy!:)