final

date

Jun tapped one by one on the screen. He clicked on every photo of his own, storing it all to his Cloud storage. He maintained in fidgeting as he waited for his boyfriend. It was their date, but he guessed the latter would be late for this time. Minghao got a hectic schedule these days and he barely met Jun for once in a while. Well - enough to turn him missing for Jun, so visa versa. 

He smiled, earnestly yet feeling like proud to visit his photo with Minghao. 

“Jun?” He flinched from his seat, thinking the world of see who called him. It was him. He stood up and and ready to hug and welcome him but Minghao seemed not happy to see him. Jun frowned. 

Minghao grabbed him abruptly, cupped Jun’s face in his hand. Then he kissed the tip of Jun’s nose. “I miss you.” 

A delicate touch which melted him even fluttered his heart. Jun barely be alive to handle the gentle touch from his boyfriend. His hand s around Minghao’s waist. “I miss you too.” 

Minghao grinned. “I’m late?” 

Jun tipped his head to one side, being thoughtful for finding a suitable word to reply. “A bit, but it doesn't matter, right?” 

Minghao kissed the tip of his nose once again. “I’m sorry, Mingyu and Jungkook got me freak out so I had to keep them for a while.” 

Jun nodded. “You provide a big help for their lives.” Minghao shrugged. “I guess.” 

The younger broke the hug then pulled Jun to leave from where the latter waited for his arrival. Minghao ushered him ahead, heading to where they would spend their date. 

The finger intertwined as if they naturally fitted into each other. As they walk to their date continued, an ease of latching their hand together, tightly into each other, both of them were smiling ear to ear. Smiling brightly as they prided on each other. Though not many people notice how prideful they were, Jun and Minghao would always see it. Because in each other’s warmth, they found peace and love. 

“Jun?” They stopped walking. Among the crowd. Only they stopped from walking in the middle of the arcade. The older rose a single eyebrow, catching a peculiar smile covering Minghao’s face but it right away changed into a familiar one. It was a slight pause to check on his expression as if Minghao wanted to read how the latter be ready for their time. 

“What’s wrong baby?” 

Minghao shook his head, as though sweeping his thought away. He kept his beaming on his face. “Nothing, just wants to see you.” 

“I am here, with you — you shall not concern yourself about me.” Jun smiled back. 

“I know.” 

Jun brought Minghao’s hand, kissed on his knuckles. “No worries, baby.” A blush appeared on Minghao’s cheek instantly. 

They continued their date afterwards. Without any worries if one of them left. Because they knew, they would not leave each other’s side although there would be one of the reasons to leave one another behind.

END