The it girl and the gangster

The It girl and The Gangster.

 

Magie.

 

 

 

Short for Tiffany Margaux Sevilla is a certified 'It Girl" of this generation. 

 

 

Born and Raise in a Wealthy Family, she is use get what she wants in just a wave of her hand, she was like a Princess, and every Princess deserves a Handsome Prince, that she found on Atlas Lee.. The oh-so-dashing, handsome, smart, gentleman and rich guy,  Magie's perfect Prince. But all of her dream was destroy when she found out dark secret

 

 

 

Atlas.

 

 

Freidrick Atlas Lee. Is the generations perfect man. Good looks, Smart, Gentleman and Wealthy. A perfect prince charming na matagal ng pangarap ni Magie. But behind his perfect personality relies a dark secret that he hides. What would he do if someone from his outer life found his Dark Secret?

 

 

 

Clash.

 

 

"Margaux.."- She heard her Mother call her in a very sweet tone. She turn to her with the sweetest smile she can give. She walk towards her.

 

 

 

"And this is my beautiful daughter, Tifanny Margaux."-Her mother said with so much pride in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Ah, it is truly true that she inherit your good looks."- The woman said, she thinks that it has the same age as her mother.

 

 

 

 

"And don't forget my contribution on that."-My Father said. They all laugh, I just smile since I am not really into their conversation.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, here he is, my Unico Hijo."- Everyone turn their attention to where the woman is looking, including me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Everyone, this is our only son, Freidrick Atlas." -She said

 

 

 

 

 

Magie felt love at first sight upon seeing him for the first time. With his dashing looks wearing his Armani suit. Perfect smile that captivated not only her attention but also her heart. Oh! How does he become this perfect?.

 

 

 

 

Magie had been a confident one, being the daughter of former international model, Nathalia Marie Montes-Sevilla, she became proud of her looks and physique. But seeing this perfect man, looking at her using his very seductive eyes makes her feel conscious about herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hijo, this are Mr. Marco and Nathalia Sevilla."-The woman said as she introduce her parents the young man.

 

 

 

 

"And this lovely lady, is Tiffany Margaux Sevilla, their daughter."-She said. Atlas stared her and flash a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's my pleasure to meet you."-He said while looking in her eyes and she smiles at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On that day, Magie  told to herself that she will do everything to be close to this man and make him fall for her head-over-heals.... that she would eventually regret in the end.