Sneaking Out in Shibuya

Sneaking Out in Shibuya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry girls, I just don't have enough people to take you out to Shibuya tonight. My orders for today are strictly hotel-concert-hotel."

Sung-Jin, Blackpink's head of security for this trip truly did look sorry to have to tell the girls no. They knew it wasn't his fault and they weren't mad at him personally, but they were still disappointed at not being able to explore Shibuya after their big concert today.

"Come on. Let's get you back to your room. I had the hotel stock it with Disney DVDs for you, and as soon as I get you up there, I'll have them send up dinner. Thai or Korean tonight?"

Rosé said "Thai" at the same time that Jennie said "Korean." Sung-Jin laughed. "Both it is, then," he said. "Now, where's Jisoo?"

They all looked around the lobby and spotted Jisoo talking to a tour group of middle-aged women. Jennie called out to her, and Jisoo said her farewell to the ladies and rejoined the group.

As soon as Jisoo was within reach, Lisa grabbed her by the arm. "It's terrible!" she said, mock dramatically. "Sung-Jin is being a big meanie. He won't let us go to Shibuya and he's making us stay in and eat a delicious dinner and watch Disney movies!" She smiled at the security chief to make absolutely sure he knew she was joking.

Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes. "Disney movies? How terrible! How will we ever cope? We'll just have to get dressed up anyway and have a big staying-in party."

Sung-Jin began shepherding the girls toward the elevator. "See? Jisoo's got the right idea. You can still have a fun night, and as hot as you girls are right now, I'm sure this won't be your last trip to Japan."

* * * * *

They made it back to their suite, and Jennie and Rosé had almost decided whether they wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast or Frozen when there was a knock at the door. Room service wheeled in a huge cart laden with a variety of Korean and Thai food.

"Oh good!" Lisa said. "I'm starved!" She had opened one of the dishes and was about start serving herself when Jisoo grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Don't eat yet. Trust me."

Lisa stomped her foot and whined "But I'm hungry! So hungry!"

Jisoo took the plate out of her hands and put it back on the cart. "I had new dresses delivered here today for us. Let's go put them on!"

"I'll put it on after I eat. I don't want to risk getting food on my new dress. And did I mention that I'm hungry?"

Jisoo started pulling Lisa away from the food cart. "No, you're putting on your new dress now. In about fifteen minutes, you'll be very glad you did."

Jisoo pulled Lisa into their room, positioned her in front of her closet, then whipped open the closet door. Lisa let out an excited squeal when she saw a dress that definitely hadn't been there this morning. It was a beautiful Lolita confection, pale blue with lace and ruffles and petticoats. Knee high white stockings and a pair of black Maryjanes completed the outfit. Lisa was jumping up and down, practically vibrating with excitement. "Oh oh oh oh oh! It's so beautiful!"

"Well don't just stand there staring at it, put it on! We need to be ready real soon now."

"Ready for what?"

"You'll see, if you get dressed in time." Jisoo reached into her own closet and pulled out a dress that was the twin of Lisa's, but in yellow.

They hurried into their dresses, stopping only once... okay, twice... oh, at least three times for frantic kisses and caresses as Jisoo struggled to keep them on this mysterious schedule she seemed to have.

When they had finally gotten dressed and fixed their hair, they walked back into the other room. Rosé put her plate down and applauded them. "Woo! Pretty ladies!"

Lisa curtseyed and then twirled, always ready to show off for any audience. Jennie looked at Jisoo and narrowed her eyes. "You didn't get dressed up like this just to eat room service and watch movies..."

Jisoo was spared having to answer by a knock on the door. Jisoo quickly opened the door to admit a middle-aged Japanese woman wearing a grey raincoat and a brightly-colored crocheted hat.

"Everyone," Jisoo said, "this is Noriko-san, president of the Hokkaido Knitting and Crochet Society. I met her in the lobby earlier. Her club is here for their annual trip to Tokyo. Noriko-san, this is Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. Now, in just a minute the rest of Noriko-san's club will be here and Lisa and I will be going down to the lobby with them."

Just then the door swung open again to reveal a group of several dozen raincoated, behatted women. Jisoo and Lisa were promptly swept up into the middle of this mob and quickly down the hall to the elevators. Jennie and Rosé stood in the doorway, watching as the group of women, concealing their fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter