Chapter 11 - I Can Never Forget You

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

"Yah, where the hell did she go?" Yuri asked herself as she looked around trying to catch a glimpse of Hyoyeon, but the she hears a voice calling her name.

"Kwon Yuri-ssi? Is that you?" It was Nickhun calling her.

When Yuri faced Nickhun, a smile was formed into each others lips. They were happy to see each other.

"Ahh, it's really you! What are you doing here?"

"Hmmm...I'm one of the new employers here."

"Chinja? So you were a graduate from an art school?"

"Ah yes I was."

That certain moment turned a bit awkward for a few seconds...

"I-I see that you're working here." Yuri said as she saw Nickhun's Identification card.

"Uh, ah yes I am. Looks like we'll be co-workers." Nickhun said and flashed a warm smile to Yuri. That smile made Yuri fall for him.

"But...are you looking for someone? Would you like me to help you with that?"

"Is it okay?"

"Of course!" Nickhun took the food tray from Yuri's hands.

"So, were you looking for someone?" Nickhun asked Yuri as they headed to a vacant table where Hyoyeon was seated a few minutes ago.

"Yes. My friend's missing. She was just seated here moments ago. But she's not here anymore." Yuri said while she was looking around trying to find Hyoyeon.

"Maybe...she went to the restroom?"

"Ahh..I guess so. She wasn't feeling well too."

"Don't worry, she'll be coming back later." Nickhun tried to cheer Yuri up by making her smile and feel okay. It made Yuri feel protected.

"But...are you here to have some lunch? Are you with someone?"

Just then, Nickhun realized that he was with Junho. But when looked at the seat where Junho was supposed to be seated, he was not there anymore. It made him like, where the hell did he go?

"Uhhh....Anniyo. I'm not with someone."

"Ahhh is that so?"

"Yes. Would you mind me if I join you too?"

"Oh sure. It's okay. You can meet my friend too when she comes back" Yuri formed a smile on her face.

But because 15 minutes have passed, Hyoyeon neither Sooyoung was seen in the cafeteria...nor Junho as well. Nickhun and Yuri talked a lot about their hobbies and school life. Yuri even forgot to mention that Nickhun was eating already Hyoyeon's food. Even Nickhun didn't realize it. They were so absorbed by each other that they didn't notice someone was coming to them.

"Yah! Where's Hyoyeon?" Sooyoung's voice made Yuri wake up from being absorbed by Nickhun's eyes.

"OH! Sooyoungie, you're here already."

"Of course I'm here already! What do you expect?"

"Ahh, Nickhun-ssi...this is is Sooyoung my friend. She's also working here."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyung-imnida. Mind if I ask...did I ruin anything here?"

"Anniyo! Nothing!" Yuri and Nickhun said in unison. Both of them blushed which made Sooyoung smile at them. It looks like she really did ruin a moment. But then another person came to them.

"Yah piggy! Join me to eat. I don't know anyone here. I only know you." Chansung shouted as he went to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just ignored Chansung and rolled her eyes upon seeing his face.

"Oh! Chansung-ah?" Nickhun was in awe to see Chansung.

"Wae? You know each other?" Yuri asked.

"Hyung!" Chansung then went over to Nickhun and purposely bumped into Sooyoung's right shoulder which made her pissed off..again.

"Ah Yuri-ssi...this is Chansung. He's a hoobae of mine from high school."

"Ohhh..annyeong Chansung-ssi, I'm Yuri. You can call me noona if you want." Yuri told Chansung with a friendly manner, while Sooyoung just looked at them with a disgusted look trying to show how she hates Chansung.

"Yah! I didn't know you can get in here!" Nickhun said happily as he pats Chansung's back.

"See? Even Nickhun-ssi didn't expect YOU to be here!" Sooyoung said then she rolls her eyes.

"AISSH! YAH!" Chansung shouted at Sooyoung making everyone in the cafeteria look at them.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah..." Yuri elbowed Sooyoung trying to signal her to stop making her smart remarks.

"Uhh..We're really sorry. Please continue your food.." Nickhun said apologetically to the other people around. "I'm sorry about that Yuri-ssi"

"A-anniyo, I should be the one too apologize..." Yuri smiled awkwardly to Nickhun trying to show that she was really sorry. But Chansung and Sooyoung just stared at each other looking really mad.

"Ummm...I guess I'll call my other friend." Yuri said trying to ease up the tense. "Yah, Sooyoung-ah, call Hyoyeon already.."

When Nickhun heard the name Hyoyeon, he suddenly froze for a few seconds before he could talk.

"Y-you have a friend named...Hyoyeon?"

"Ahh yes. I've been her best friend for a long time. Wae?"

"Anniyo, I know someone who has the same name as her."

"Ooohh..."

"Oh! There she is! Yah where have you been?" Sooyoung shouted at Hyoyeon who was walking towards them. Nickhun followed the direction where Sooyoung was looking. He was shocked to see Hyoyeon, and same goes for Hyoyeon too.

Hyoyeon froze for a few seconds when she saw Nickhun siiting with her friends. While Yuri noticed the atmosphere between the two.

"Yah! You even called me to get here already, but you're the late one! How could you Hyoyeonie, I'm really hungry already." Sooyoung said and didn't notice the awkward atmosphere, but Chansung who was sitted beside his hyung quickly snapped his fingers in front of Nickhun's eyes.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"

"A-ah yes I am." But before he could ease up again, another person came towards them. It was Junho. Yuri and Nickhun both froze knowing about the two's past. Hyoyeon followed Yuri's eyes which was looking behind her. Then again she saw Junho. Junho was just a bit shock to see them, since he made Nickhun and Yuri meet this time.

"Yah, you're Lee Junho right?" Chansung said as he pointed to Junho.

"Uh yes I am."

"I'm Chansung! Don't you remember me? I was also your classmate in high school. I just remembered when I saw you this up close." Chansung said laughingly.

"Ahhh...chinja? Hmmm...I don't remember that much."

"Chinja? Then, why don't you sit beside me. Let's talk about our high school days." Chansung said as he pulled Junho beside him, while Junho looked at Hyoyeon who was still standing.

"Yah, Hyoyeonie, do you want to eat while standing? Why don't you sit already?" Sooyoung signaled Hyoyeon to sit between her and Yuri. Hyoyeon quickly took her sit and Junho's eyes just followed Hyoyeon even though Chansung stared talking about their high school days, while Yuri and Nickhun were just silent until one Nickhun started to talk and break the ice.

"Oh...what the...I ate your food. I'm really sorry..." Nickhun said awkwardly as he holds the back of his neck.

"A-anniyo, it's okay." Yuri said trying to make Nickhun feel okay.

"I'll go buy our food!" Hyoyeon said while putting her fist in the air. Before anyone could talk, Hyoyeon stood up from her seat. She thought that it would be a way for her to lighten up the heavy feeling in her heart. Everyone's eyes followed Hyoyeon.

"I thought Hyoyeon's not feeling well.." Sooyoung said making a worried face.

"Umm...maybe she felt better talking about food?" Yuri said and smiled awkwardly.

Junho's eyes followed Hyoyeon. He felt sorry for Chansung, because he keeps on talking but his mind is not listening to what Chansung is saying. Junho gulped then he stood up from his seat which made Chansung looked confused.

"I'm just going to help her." Junho informed everyone, which made Yuri and Nickhun feel nervous.

The line was just short so Hyoyeon quickly got the food she ordered. But before she could get the food tray, a pair of hands went to get the food tray first.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you." Junho replied to Hyoyeon with the best smile he could give. But Hyoyeon just made a confused look.

"I can do it, you don't have to."

"I'm a guy."

"So? Do you think girls can't even carry a food tray?" Hyoyeon said angrily as she tries to get the food tray from Junho's hands. But before she could, Junho started walking leaving Hyoyeon looking at his back weirdly.

Although it was not a good conversation between Junho and Hyoyeon, Junho was happy to be able to talk to Hyoyeon again.

"Here's the food." Junho put the tray on the table while smiling and returned to his seat.

"Kyaaa! I can smell how delicious the food is!" Sooyoung said as she tries to reach for the plate of delicious looking Bulgogi (Grilled marinated beef). But before she could reach it, Chansung stole the plate from Sooyoung's eyes.

"Yah!"

"Sorry, you're too slow piggy!" Chansung made a merong face to Sooyoung which made Sooyoung burst into anger. But she just hold her temper so that they won't get any attention. But her angry face changed into a happy face when Yuri placed another plate of Bulgogi in front Sooyoung.

"Thanks Yuri unnie~" Sooyoung said with a cute voice. It made Chansung look at Sooyoung in disgust.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah! Why are you so slow? Get here already before piggy Chansung could eat everything!" Sooyoung said then stuck out her tounge to Chansung.

As she heard Sooyoung, Hyoyeon returned to her seat between Sooyoung and Yuri. Once Hyoyeon took her seat, a pair of hands handed her the Bossam (Steamed pork with vegetables). She looked at the person, it was Junho.

Being in a relationship for a year, they knew each other well. Junho knew which food Hyoyeon ordered which made Hyoyeon a bit surprised. Yuri and Nickhun just stared to the two. They don't know how to start a conversation with these two with them.

30 Minutes have passed....

"Looks like I have to return to work..." Nickhun said as he turn his eyes to Yuri.

"Chinja?..It would've been better if we were ABLE TO TALK MORE." Yuri said laughingly while she elbows Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just looks at Yuri weirdly.

"I know right?" Nickhun said then turn his eyes to Junho too.

"But...we'll be able to see each other tomorrow, since we're working together already." Junho's eyes looks at Hyoyeon as he ended his words with his smile.

"But...I bet there are people who don't want to see each other again." Hyoyeon said then looked at Junho with her eyes looking fierce. It made Sooyoung and Chansung feel uncomfortable.

"Ummm...why do I feel tensed?" Sooyoung said looking confused.

"Ehem~ I guess I'll have to return already. It's nice to meet you all." Nickhun said trying to avoid an unexpected commotion in the group.

"Oh okay. LET'S SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN tomorrow!" Yuri emphasized as she lean beside Hyoyeon trying to .

"Let's go already, I'm tired." Hyoyeon said as she quickly stood up from her seat. The others also followed her, even Chansung and Junho.

-

"Junho-yah, let's have more talk tomorrow okay?" Chansung said to Junho as he makes an 'ok' sign to Junho.

"Of course!" Junho replies to Chansung with his eye smile.

"Then, I'll be going first! Bye Yuri noona, Hyoyeon noona..and bye piggy!" Chansung says as he bows to them except for Sooyoung.

"Yah! I'm not a piggy!" Sooyoung shouts back at Chansung as he runs over the exit.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah, lower the tone of your voice." Yuri scolded Sooyoung.

"But...Junho-ssi, where are you headed to?" Sooyoung asked Junho.

"Ahh, just call me Junho since we're the same age." Junho said to Sooyoung.

"Ahh okay Junho."

"That's better. I'm riding the bus going to Nam San." Junho said. (I don't really know any place in Seoul, I just thought of the Nam San tower)

"Chinja? Then we can ride together!"

"Wae? Do you live there too?"

"We're just one bus stop away from Nam San."

"We?"

"I live together with Yuri and Hyoyeonie."

"Ohhh, jeongmal?" Junho asked and turn over his eyes to Hyoyeon which she quickly avoided. Knowing that Hyoyeon's just a stop away from where he lived, it made Junho smile.

"Then...let's go already. I know everyone's tired!" Junho said happily, then the others follow him while Hyoyeon was in deep thoughts.

What the...now he knows everything. I can never forget you if it's like this... Hyoyeon thought as she looks at Junho's back.

~

Here's another update! I hope you like this and I'm sorry if this chapter kinda sound crappy. Anyways, please leave comments! :)