Wanna Be, For You

Wanna Be, For You

Jeong Yein keep crying. She can't hold it anyway. 

Why?

She came alone from Incheon to Busan just to make a surprise for his boyfriend. Or now should she call him, her ex-boyfriend.

Jeon Jungkook- was her boyfriend. They have been dated for months.

But lately, they didn't contact each other so often. Both of them are too busy.

It's their 200th day today. Yein just want to make a surprise for Jungkook. But, then she regret it. She regret that she even came here.

It's already over between Jungkook and her. Yes. Jungkook already has someone else. Cheating behind her.

The most tragic part is, it's someone that she know. Her own cousin, Jung Eunbi. 

She didn't blame Eunbi for this. Because Eunbi didn't even know that she dated Jungkook. And she didn't want to blame Jungkook either. Because it might be her fault anyway.

Jungkook and Eunbi look happy. Yein decided that it's already over between her and Jungkook.

It's hurt. She can't stop crying.

"Miss?" Someone suddenly said.

Yein turns to that voice. There's a guy standing in front of her. 

"Stop crying. It doesn't suit you," he said.

"Who are you?" Yein asked.

"My name is Seongwu. Ong Seongwu," Seongwu introduced himself.

"Hong Seongwu," Yein nods.

"Yah. It's not Hong Seongwu. It's Ong Seongwu," Seongwu said. Even it's not the first time people call his name wrongly, he still feel pissed off.

"What yah? It's our first meet. How could you using informal speech to me, Eung Seongwu-xi," Yein said.

"I'm sorry. But it's not Eung Seongwu. It's Ong Seongwu," Seongwu said. Still trying to correct Yein.

"Ung Seongwu?" Yein asked.

"Yah! You can still make fun of my name in your having a heart break situation?!" Seongwu sighed.

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Yein said.

"IT'S ONG SEONGWU. O-N-G. ONG. ONG SEONGWU," Seongwu said.

"Ah... Ong," Yein nods. But then, she giggles.

"What's so funny about?" Seongwu asked.

"Nothing. It's just your name is super rare," Yein said.

"Then, is your name not this rare?" Seongwu asked.

"My name is Yein. Jeong Yein," Yein said.

"Ah.. It's a very pretty common name," Seongwu said.

"Yeah. It's very common that I even have a male sunbae with the same name as me. Seon Yein," Yein said and laugh.

Seongwu just stares at Yein's face. Yein who feel like Seongwu is looking at her turns at Seongwu. Stop laughing.

"Why?" Yein asked. Seongwu smiles. Somehow make her heart flutters.

"Keep smiling. You look so pretty," Seongwu said. 

"Hyung!" suddenly a pink haired guy approaches Seongwu. 

"Kang Daniel," Seongwu said.

"What are you waiting for? We will be late," Daniel said.

"Eo," he said. He turns to Yein. "I'll go first. I hope you're not crying when we meet again one day," Seongwu said.