I will love you to infinity and beyond.

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wiped away her tears before running towards the exit door.

 

He’s still standing at the same spot, not knowing what to do. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Had he already found his Hana? Or this was just a dream...?

 

 

 

“Oppa? Oppa? OPPA!”

He knew it was real when Eun Hee shook his body.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Yes?” He looked completely dumbfounded.

“Go after her! It’s your only chance! Go.” She pushed him eagerly.

It took him few seconds to think properly again before dashing out of the cafe.

 

 

 

He shouted for her name whilst looking around, and he stopped when he saw an awfully familiar figure unlocking the door to her house in hurry.

 

He dashed towards the direction and luckily it was only on the second floor. Hana, realizing his actions, quickly unlocked the door and stepped in the house before locking it again. She took a few steps back, her gaze never leave the door.  She flinched a little when she heard loud bangs on the door.

 

 

 

“Hana, open this door.”

No.

“Hana baby, please open this door. Don’t you want to meet me?”

Yes... No.

“Baby, please don’t do this to me. Please open this door, you are killing me. Please.”

You killed me.

“Please baby, open this door. Please...” He was knocking the door merciless, not caring about the eyes that were watching from all around.

 

“Hana please, open this door. Or.. or I will break it down.” He sounded damn serious.

 

“1.. 2..”

 

 

 

The door opened, revealed a figure standing inside the house. He marched forward and hugged her for how long, he doesn’t even know.

 

 

“I found you. I found you.” He caressed her back longingly.

 

His movements stopped when he heard sobbing from her.

He parted his body from her unwillingly.

 

 

“Baby? Hana ah, why are you crying?” He placed his hands on the side of her face whilst his thumbs wiping away her tears.

 

“How could you Lee Howon, how could you. Are you being impatient enough?”

 

“What do you mean baby?”

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t know! I saw both of you clearly at the cafe!”

 

“Both of us? You mean, me and Eun Hee?”

 

 

 

She couldn’t believe it. He talked calmly like what he just did earlier didn’t mean anything at all.

Her sobbing was louder than before. She tried to escape from him, her hands hitting his chest repeatedly, but he was too strong.

 

 

 

 

“Baby please don’t misunderstand. I am not in a relationship with her, a relationship as a working partner, yes.”

 

“W.. wworking partner?”

 

“Yes. Our company did collaborations and we have been working together on the upcoming projects for a while now.”

She was astonished, and she broke down into tears again.

 

“Shhhh, please stop crying baby. Why are you crying? Are you not happy to see me again?”

 

“No, it’s not like that. I am happy to see you again, but I felt stupid for not believing in you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry..”

 

“Shhh, it’s okay baby. I’m here now. We finally can be together again. Nothing can separate us now. Keep this in mind, that you are the love of my life, and no one else.”

 

 

He hugged her once again, a little bit too tight. He froze when he felt a small bump between their bodies. He separated his body from hers and his gaze lowered down to her belly. His eyes widened and his jaw opened wide.

 

“Are you... are you...” His body was shaking like mad.

Hana smiled.

 

“Yes, I am pregnant oppa. Our baby, uri aegi..” She caressed her belly affectingly.

 

He fell on his knees, couldn’t believe on what he had just heard. He looked up and met with her gaze, and she smiled before nodding her head.

 

 

“Aa.. aegi ah, appa is here..” He bite his lower lips while caressing her belly, lightly, almost looking too afraid to touch it.

Hana, realizing it, tugging the hem of her shirt upwards and revealed her growing belly.

 

“Oh my god.” Was what he could only say.

 

 

She held his hands and placed them on her belly.

He swore his heart skipped a beat when he could feel the bump, with his own hands. It almost felt surreal, but he smiled when he was convinced that he was not daydreaming. He placed a kiss on her belly before standing up and sealed a kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes were swollen from crying too much. She had just met with his loving brother. Woohyun almost doesn’t want to meet her. Eventhough he missed her like crazy, but he was really upset on her decision, she knew it.

But when he heard the news of his little sister is pregnant, he was the one who dashed towards her and hugged her dearly.

After done talking to Eun Hee, which she thanked her, for looking after her husband, both of them excused themselves and heading towards their home.

 

 

 

 

Nothing could describe their feelings right now.

 

He held onto her hand carefully while stepping into the house. Sometimes, she would giggle whilst looking at her husband’s expression. He would frown time to time when he saw any obstacles that might brought harm to her.

He even wanted to carry her bridal style onto the house but she politely rejected the offer. She assured him that she can walk by herself.

 

 

“Oppa, you are really too much.” She laughed. “I’ve been alone for months and look, I am fine, right? I can take care of myself.”

 

“Yes you are. But I won’t let you do that anymore. In fact, I will call appa now and let him know that I won’t go to work until you have delivered the baby.

 

“Opppaaaa! You are really too much.”

She broke into laughter.

 

He was in awe while looking at her and hearing her laughs made him felt complete again. Hoya held his camera and ready to take a picture of her and said;

“Baby, look at me." The camera was positioned perfectly.

"1..2..3..”

 

 

The three months old pregnant Hana looked into the camera and gave the brightest smile to him.

//flash//

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.