Alicia

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

Hana is walking aimlessly on a mall. She doesn’t know what to do at home. She’s bored to hell. She planned to visit Hoya but when she contacted his assistant and she told her that Hoya is not at the office because he has meeting with a client outside, she cancelled the plan. Instead, she went to a random mall, quite big as E-mart but no shopping mall in Korea can beat E-mart. Wonders why she ended up on a random mall instead of just shopping at E-mart? Because she felt uncomfortable. She once went to the mall near their house, and boy, did she regret that decision. She felt uncomfortable throughout the time she was there. Every single of the staff there bowed to her everytime she went pass them and everyone was looking at her, its like, and they were watching her actions, like a paparazzi hunting down their prey. Eventhough she has been married to Hoya, for like, almost 3 months now, but she still not used to everyone bow to her.

 

Beep beep

 

A message from Hoya arrived. This is maybe the 10th times messages from him. But Hana love it. Yes, she loves it when Hoya send messages to her, she felt like she’s being loved by somebody. Yes, love.

She quickly replies to him and put her phone back in her pocket.

Then she remembered that Hoya’s birthday is just around the corner. Oh well, in a week, but she’s planning to make a birthday party for him. From what she heard from Hoya’s parents, Hoya is a type of person who doesn’t celebrate his birthday. He usually went to his parent’s house and has dinner with them and it is just as simple like that. But she determines to make it different from now on. Her eyes darting towards everywhere searching for the perfect gift for her husband. 20 minutes passed just like that and she still couldn’t find the gift. She went down to the second floor and her eyes stopped at a luxurious suit store located near the elevator.

She enters the store and was greeted with two workers. She smiles to them and proceeds to the lots and lots of suits in the store. She doesn’t like it when the workers stand near her, she felt uncomfortable and annoyed. It’s not like she will steal the suit anyways. But she understands that it is their job to do so and she remains silent. One suit caught her attention and she grabs it, but she was surprised when she saw a pair of hand also reaching for the suit.

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” The stranger said.

“It’s ok. Do you.. want this suit?”

“Yes, but I see that you’re also reaching out for this suit. Do you want it too?”

“Yes actually.” She smiles sheepishly.

“Ah, it’s ok you can have it. I was just looking randomly anyway.”

“Is it alright though?”

“Yes it’s ok.” The stranger re-assures her.

 

Hana reaches out for the suit and examine it. She thinks that it would look perfect for Hoya. But her heart almost stops beating when she saw the price tag. It costs $400. She thought that the cost would last her a lifetime.

 

“Aren’t you going to buy it.”

 

Hana snaps back into reality and she saw the stranger looking at her.

 

“Ah, yeah..” She replied back to her.

“Well, I know it’s kinda pricey but I’m sure your lover will love it.” She smiles to her.

“Oh, it’s actually for my husband, and yes I do think that he will love it.”

“You’re married? Wow, you look so young. How old are you by the way?” She looks surprised.

“Deh, thank you. I’m 22 years old.”

“No wonder, and oh, I'm your unnie then. How long have you been married?”

“We just got married, for 3 months now.”

“Ahh, congratulation! So you’re still newlywed then. Sweet. By the way, my name is Alicia” The stranger offers a handshake.

“My name is Hana and it’s nice to meet you.”

“Do you want to have lunch with me? I’m kinda, lost actually. I’ve just gotten back from overseas.”

“Yeah sure, let me pay for this suit first.”

“Kaja.”

 

Hana ordered orange juice and a slice of tiramisu cake while Alicia ordered honeydew juice and a slice of carrot cake.

Both of them were talking and shares a lot of things together, eventhough they had just met, but it felt like both of them has been friend for years. They shared a lot of common interests.

Their conversation was interrupted by a call from Hoya.

 

“Hoya oppa, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong Hana ah, wae? I only can call my wife when there is something wrong?” He chuckles.

“Ani oppa, you know that is not what I meant right?” She laughs.

“I’m coming back early today, can you cook something for me?”

“Sure oppa, I will cook your favourite dishes today. Come back early eo.”

“Dee, arasso madam.”

 

Both of them laugh before ended their conversation.

She smiles while still looking at her phone, and then she hears a cough.

 

“Oh, mian. It was my husband.”

“You two are so lovey dovey together, I’m jealous.” Alicia laughs.

“Do you have a boyfriend, unnie?”

“Well, I guess so.”

“What does that suppose to mean unnie?”

“Haha, nothing. It’s just that, we have a complicated relationship, that’s all.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“Nothing to be sorry for Hana ah.”

“I have to go now unnie. It was nice meeting you. If you’re free and want to meet again, feel free to give me a call.”

“Sure thing. See you later.”

 

Both of them bid farewell and head back home.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back... with the lost chapters. If you still remember, the story might be a little bit different than the old ones but the main event will still be the same. I couldn't exactly remember what I actually wrote in the lost chapters so that's why the story might sounds a lil bit different.. 

Thank you for the encouragements my dear subscribers!! You guys are the besstt :D