Tonight, it's ending?

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

 

“Hana ah, look at me. Look at oppa.”

 

She looked into his eyes. Their gazes met. Hoya looked worried sick. She on the other hand, was looking emotionless. And that’s what makes him more worried.

 

 

“Baby, let’s go home eo?”

And all she could was nodded.

He grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers together, tight.

 

“I’ll talk to you later.” Was the last thing she heard from him when they walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The entire journey to their house was silent. Silent. The only sound she could hear, was the sound of her heart beating fast. Sometimes, she would glance at him, she could see his gripped on the wheel would tightened at times.

 

 

 

They arrived at the house, his hand still intertwined with hers. It’s almost like he doesn’t want to let her go. He entered the password to their house. She just followed his guidance, followed his direction.

She stopped when he stopped. She looked up and she saw that he was looking at one direction. She trailed her gaze over that direction and she swears she could hear her heart skipped a beat. He was looking at their wedding picture, proudly hanging on the wall. But when she remembered what had just happened, her lips trembled. She started to sob.

He was shocked to hear her sobbing and turned his attention to her. He pull her closer to his embrace and hugged her.

 

 

 

“Shhh, don’t cry baby. Please don’t cry.”

She didn’t know what to say but instead, she silent her crying but he knew she was still crying.

He closed his eyes, tight, and took a deep breath.

 

 

 

“Oppa..”

“Yes?”

“I want to sleep.”

“Sure baby, come.”

 

 

They headed towards their bedroom and she instantly hopped on the bed, covered her body with the blanket and curled her body in almost a fetal position.

Hoya bit his lower lips hard. He felt awful by just looking at her condition. He felt guilty. He hopped on the bed and scooted closer to her body. He relaxed her and pulled her closer to his embrace and calming her down.

 

 

“Sleep. Don’t worry, I’m here.”

She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to her uncertain dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She changed her position and her hand searching for the warmth besides her but it was gone. She opened her eyes slowly and was greeted with a spacious space besides her that was occupied with his body but he’s not there anymore.

 

“Oppa?” Silent. “Oppa?” Silent. “Oppa, are you there?” Silent.

 

 

She sighed before hopping off from the bed. She walked out from the room and headed downstairs. But there’s no sign of him anywhere in the house.

 

Hana sat on the nearest couch and held her legs up and embraced them. She was in deep thought to the extent that she didn’t even realized that the rain poured heavily outside.

 

 

 

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door to their house opened, revealed Hoya in the front door. She stood up and walked towards him.

 

 

“You’re awake?” He asked in a slow tone.

He was wet. Maybe because it’s raining outside. But she couldn’t help to notice the swollen eyes. He’s been crying, she knew it.

 

 

“Oppa, where are you from?”

“I’m.. I’m from omma and appa house.”

He tried not to look into her eyes. He busied himself pretending to his shirt and his sleeves.

 

 

“What did they said?”

“Said about what?” He played dumb.

“You know what I meant.”

“Hana ah, I’m tired. Can we go to sleep now? Please?” He was practically begging to her. No, he didn’t have the courage to talk about it yet. He was mentally tired. Tired of the nonsense between Eun Hee and his parents.

 

 

She swore she could have broken into tears looking in his eyes. He looked helpless. She bet she looked just like him right now before.

“Deh oppa. But I want to do some laundry first. You can go to sleep first, I will come later. Don’t forget to shower first, or you will catch a cold.”

 

 

He hugged her, drenching her in his wet clothes, and planting a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you.”

I love you more.

 

 

 

 

Hana went inside his mini office. She was searching for something. A piece of paper and an envelope. She started to write something on the paper and folded it nicely before putting it on the envelope.

 

She put the letter on his table before went out.

 

 

She entered their room and she saw him sleeping on their bed. She hopped on the bed and scooted closer to him. She laid down and her face staring at his. She could hear a soft snore from him and she sighed. He must have been really tired.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She woke up when she felt the person besides her shifted on the bed. She opened her eyes and he saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, doing nothing.

 

“Oppa?”

“Oh, you’re awake? Did I woke you up?”

“Ani.” Silent. “Oppa, can we talk?”

Silent.

 

 

 

“Okay, but let’s shower first.” He replied to her without looking at her. He grabbed the towel and went straight into the bathroom.

 

She took the chance to pack her things. She only packed necessary stuff with her. After finished packing, she hide her suitcase in the wardrobe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya was waiting for her downstairs when she had just finished showered. She put on her clothes and went downstairs.

She stood right next to him. Both of them looking at the scenery in front of them.

 

 

“Oppa, I think I should leave.”

“WHAT?” He was rather surprised.

“What I meant was, I should give time to you and Eun Hee to sort this thing out.”

“What things? There’s nothing to be settle between us anymore Hana ah.”

“Don’t be a pabo oppa. I want you to settle this with omma and appa. There must be reason for them to do that.”

“Hana ah..”

 

 

“It’s okay oppa, I will stay with Woohyun oppa.”

“Baby..” He pleaded again, before pulling her into his embrace. “Please, I don’t want to do this.”

“Oppa. Listen to me. I will be okay, I will stay with Woohyun oppa or Myungsoo oppa’s girlfriend.”

“If so, then let me send you to their house.”

“It’s okay oppa, I’ve already called the taxi. It should arrive anytime now.”

“What?! Why did you do that?” She saw his eyes started to watery. She felt bad. She felt sad. But this must be done.

“I want you to relax. I want you to have time to yourself and think.”

 

 

 

He didn’t know what to reply to her.

They heard the bell. The taxi already arrived. He looked into her eyes, deeply. He tried to plead with his eyes, but he sighed when he saw determination in her eyes.

 

 

 

“You don’t want to send me out?” She smiled to him.

He sighed once again before following her steps.

“Oppa, before I go, can we take a picture together?”

“Why? We still can take lots of pictures later right?”

 

She pouted.

“Arasso, arasso..”

 

 

 

She took a picture of them, with the background of their wedding picture and set it as her new default picture wallpaper.

“I see that you had already packing.”

“Hmm, yes I did.” She bit her lower lips.

 

 

 

He didn’t want to let go of her hands. They stood there for a good few minutes before she released her hands from his.

She hopped in the taxi and rolled down the mirror.

 

 

“Oppa, there is a letter in your office. Read it eo?”

“Arasso.”

“I love you Lee Howon..”

“I love you too Jung Hana.” He bit his lower lips suppressing his sobbing.

 

 

The taxi started to move and their eyes never leave each others. She waved at him before his figure disappeared from her sight.

 

She broke down into tears. I’m sorry Hoya.

 

 

 

 

He went into the house once the taxi out of his sight and the first thing he searched for was his cell phone. Once he grabbed his phone, he headed towards his office. He saw an envelope on the desk and reached for it. He called Woohyun number.

 

 

“Hyung, please take care of Hana for me.”

“What do you mean Hoya ah?”

He froze.

 

 

“I’ll call you back later hyung.”

 

 

He tore the envelope and took out the letter.