Lists-to-do

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

“No Howon, you can’t be with her! We didn’t even know where she came from, what is her family and education background. I will find someone is much better than the girl for you. Please Hana shi, let my son go, you are not a suitable girl for him!”

“But...

 

 

 

 

 

Kring kring

 

Hana sat up abruptly from her sleep. She looks at her phone and she smiles upon seeing the caller’s id.

 

“Hello Hoya oppa.”

“Good morning Hana~ah. Are you still sleeping? I hope you didn’t forget about our appointment today.”

“Ah deh, of course not. But it’s only 8AM right now, and the appointment is at 10AM right? But nevertheless, gomawo for reminding me again.”

“Oh yeah, omma said that she can’t be with us at the bridal shop because appa has a sudden appointment with the doctor.”

“What’s wrong with your father? Is he alright?” She’s frown upon hearing about Hoya’s father. She knew that his father is sick but last night he seems to be fine.

“Oh, nothing really. Just a following medical check up. Between, I went to meet Woohyun hyung just now and told him about everything.”

“What??! Why you meet him without me? Ahh ottoke...”

“Don’t worry Hana~ah, he said that he understands and even give us his blessing.” Hoya laughs.

“Ahh, deh..”

“But he said that he wants to meet you after we have done choosing the wedding dress and rings.”

“I’m planning to meet him today too.”

“Alright then, I’ll pick you up at 9.30AM okay?”

“Sure oppa.”

 

 

Hana steps into the bathroom to get ready. She still has two more hours before the appointment. She doesn’t have to hurry but she doesn't want to leave a bad impression to Hoya, and she is very nervous. Why not, she is going to try out her wedding gown in less than two hours and she didn’t think that it would be this quick.

The event from last night kept playing on her mind. How Hoya parents gladly accept her as Hoya short time girlfriend and future wife. His parent are completely different than she thought it would be. She thought that she would cry at that right moment because she's touched by his mother and father kind gesture. 

His parent gave warm feelings to her. The welcome feeling that she actually doubts that she would get from them. She is very grateful to both of his mother and father. Hoya’s father is still sick so he can’t talk much although he did try to start a conversation with her but mostly it was his mother that talked to her. She didn't even give her son a chance to interrupt when she asks when they are going to get marry. And it was actually her idea to go to the bridal shop to choose their wedding gown. Yes, Hana didn’t expect it would be this soon, but she couldn’t say no. Hoya actually objected at first, but after his mother persuaded him, he finally agrees. 

 

They talked about a lot of things last night. About Hoya’s childhood, what’s his favourite colour, food and so on. She found out that he’s actually a purple freak. No wonder his apartment was decorated with a lot of purple stuff. She actually likes purple too, although red is her favourite colour, but purple came close as her second favourite colour. One thing that actually caught her interest the most was when Hoya’s mother mentioned about a girl called Eun Hee, and Hoya’s expression becomes unpredictable after that. She wanted to ask him about her, but she didn’t know how to start, and seeing his expression like that, she’s afraid. She didn’t know why, but she has a feeling that the girl is someone very important in his heart. But where is she now? 

 

She’s wearing a dress today. Unlike her usual habit, wearing a pants and just a t-shirt is enough for her. But from now on, she wants to look good in front of Hoya. And because she is now officially dating and soon on be his wife, she wants to leave a good impression to other people. Applying some light makeup to her face, it’s not that she needs them anyways. Her cheek and lips are already flush red color naturally. She’s applying a lipgloss on her lips when she hears a knock on the door. Finishing the last touch, she quickly grabs her handbag and opens the door.

 

“Hoya oppa, sorry I’m la...”

“Miss Hana, I’m Kim Na Na, Mr. Lee assistant. He said he's sorry that he couldn’t accompany you to the bridal shop but don’t worry I will.”

“Oh I see. Did he say why?” She couldn’t hide her disappointment.

“He said he has an urgent matter to take care of.”

“Ok then. But you really don’t have to follow me though, I can go there by myself.”

“It’s ok Miss, since Mr. Lee already asked me, and hopefully I can be sort of a helpful assistant to you.” Na na smiles.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go.” She smiles back at Na na.

“Oh by the way, no need to call me Miss, just Hana would do.”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, another complete chapter is here :)

By the way, I just wanna say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEADER JUNG YUNHO & B.A.P's MOON JONGUP!!