Rules | School Rules/Punishments/Years and Graduating | Teacher & Staff Expectation

✴ Gold Hills Academy Roleplay ✴ [ Closed ]

 

{Rules}

{001} You must subscribe to the story. Important updates will be made through here.

{002} Be kind and respectful. This goes for both roleplaying and real life. The very last thing I would want to be doing is dealing with drama in real life.

{003} When talking out of character (OOC) please use brackets. Such as ( ) or [ ] or { }

{004}  Be as active as you can. This means being on at least 2-3 times a week. Being on everyday would be appreciated.

{005} When you are leaving or going on a hiatus tell me! When you comeback from your hiatus tell me! 

» Inform me via AFF (comment, wallpost or PM) OR FB (wallpost, OOC post or PM) 

» Please only tell me if you will be gone for more than 5 days. 

» If you can, please give us a date you will be back or a time range of how long you expect to be gone.

» If you are going on a hiatus, set you alternate name to "Gha Hiatus/Semi-hiatus", so if I happen to have an activity check while you're gone you won't be kicked out.

{006} This is an AU rp! There will be no "Annyeong. Tiffany imnda from Girls Generation" and vice versa.

{007} Do not add others that are not part of GHA. Please take time to at least check to make sure thay are part of GHA. If you are unsure if they are, ask me or one of the admins. Everyone from GHA should however, be easily recgonized. 

{008} ONE account per person. I will not tolerate you having more than one account especially if they happen to be one female and one male. Privacy policies need to be followed and kept in order.

{009 is allowed. However, it has to be in PM.

{010} There will be no pregnancies involving students! This is a school and will remain a school.  

{011Yuri (girlxgirl) and (boyxboy) is acceptable, but keep in mind of the straight students and staff. 

{012There will be no marriages between students! 

{013} I do not allow student/teacher relationships.

{014} You may switch cliques and characters only ONCE. 

» If you wish to change you MUST tell ALL the admins. Whether it be you PM all of us in one conversation or you make a post.

» If you wish to change characters, you will need to leave temporarily for roughly 3-4 days.

» If you wish to change cliques, you will need to provide me a reason of why you want to change.

{015} This is a school themed roleplay. Everything you do must be somewhat school related. Think school minded. 

{016} Do not make groups without my permission. If you do and I happen to find out, it will be destroyed. 

{017} You are allowed to roleplay in 3rd person, however you do not have to.

{018} To make sure you have read all the rules please include, "Jet lag" in your comment.

{019}  Do not advertise other roleplays in my roleplay. Do not advertise my roleplay in other roleplays either.

{020} Have fun! 

 

-------------------

 

{School Rules}

{001} Be respectful to everyone.

{002} Respect the school.

» Do not draw, paint etc. on the walls, tables, ceiling etc. without my permission.

» Do not litter anywhere.

» Do not trash rooms.

» Do not damage school property such as books, computers etc. 

{003} No drugs or alcohol of any kind on campus.

{004} Do not joke around about drinking or using drugs. 

{005} Give all your teachers and principals respect.

{006} Follow any rules your teachers have told you. 

{007} Watch your tone, attitude and words when speaking to teachers. Slight attitude can get you into trouble.

{008} Be appropriate when posting.

{009} You must ask for permission before you do anything you think you could get into trouble for. 

{010} There will be no student/teacher relationships.

{011} Students are not allowed to get pregnant. 

{012} You must have clothes on at all times unless you are in your personal room. 

» Exception, swim suit, only when at the swimming pool or beach. 

» Private parts must be covered.

» Undergarments must be covered.

» Must have your stomaches covered, unless at the swimming pool or beach.

{013} No weapons of any kind will be permitted on campus. Fake or not. 

{014} Skin-ship is allowed. However, you must know when it's getting overboard. I do not want to see couples making out. Simple quick hugs and kisses are exceptable. Keep the PDA on a low please. 

{015} Do not discriminate or harass anyone. 

{016} Keep your hands to yourself. This I mean I do not want to hear cases of "" or "harassment" if someone slightly touches you on the arm, cheek etc.. Know the people that are comfortable with you touching them.

{017} Fights will not be permitted. If you get into one, both will be given consequences. 

 

{Punishments}

Punishments will range depending on how bad your actions are. Common punishments are as the following. 

{Detention} Write lines, write an essay, run laps, clean rooms etc. (Will vary) 

{Suspension} Get removed from most groups for how ever long your suspension is.

{Expulsion} Banned forever.

 

{Years and Graduating}

Student are put separated into three years. All students will start out in year one and will move onto the next year after completing a certian amount of assignments. When and if a student reaches year three and completes all the needed assignments, they will have a chance to graduate and become a teacher at Gold Hills Academy. 

 

Assignment rubric:

Major class: 10 assignments 

• If you have a double major, 5 assignments will need to be done for each major.

 

Math class: 3 assignments

Science class: 3 assignments

History class: 3 assignments

Language class: 4 assignments (Two in English and two in Korean)

 

 

Other assignments: 

• Participation in an academic event will be counted as an assignment, and will be counted towards the subject in which it was held for. 

 

 

Total assignments: 23

You will need to have 23 assignments complete, the need amount of assignments complete for each subject, and clearance from your teachers in order to move to the next year.

 

-------------------

 

{Teacher/Staff Rules and Expectations}

{001} You must be as active as you can. Please be on at least 3 times a week.

{002} You must act professionally in your work and words inside the classroom. 

{003} You must be able to keep a level of respect up for yourself. You have to be able to set yourself apart from the students. 

{004} You must be able to provide the students with a good classroom and education. (Janitors are excempt from this.)

{005} You must be able to help me carry out school rules. Make sure the students are obeying all the rules.

{006} You are free to have a relationship, but please remember this is a school and not a dating service.

{007} Keep the PDA on a low. Though you may be open about your relationship, you are teachers and role models. 

{008} You are allowed to get married. However, weddings must have an "ok" from me first.

{009} You are allowed to have kids. However, you must talk to me about it before hand. You must watch them, care for them and keep them from disrupting the school environment. 

{010} Keep in mind you are teachers and role models and must crack down on the school rules.