BTR - 2

Beneath The Rainbow

Image result for g dragon motte manila

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The first day wasn't so bad but it was not good either. I don't know, it was just overwhelming, especially with annoying girls here and there shouting out to your name or just start singing in front of you. Just imagine my shock when a girl started singing to my song while I was eating my food. I almost wanted to call my manager and go home!!!! It was pure madness, at least for me. An idol like me shouldn't be doing this . I was picking on my food when Dara came to sit beside me, on the same table you guysss....

"How's first day pop guy?" she asked me. I smile a genuine smile at her but just shrug my shoulders. Honestly I don't know how to describe my own first day in Seoul University. "It's weird to see a celebrity like you in our school, actually you're the first. They are just a bunch of annoying people, just get use to it," she added, finally smiling at me. I think I just found my best friend in school. 

"I hope so too, you know, you do look like someone I knew from before, have we met somewhere?" classy Jiyong. What a classy move.

"You are so basic Kwon, I don't even know you, except I finally know who you are today," she just laugh and threw her cereal at me. She's weird but kinda cute.

"Really Dara? Cereal for lunch?" I said while pushing my tray at her, trying to get her to eat REAL food.

"I skipped breakfast, so why can't I eat my cereal now? You don't go by the rules Jiyong," she said again but started eating the food I offered her, which takes me by surprise. "Yummy!!! I love free food!!" she half-yelled while munching on. I smile and continue watching her eat.

 

It's a pleasant feeling. We didn't talk much but I knew she's a good one. Good enough to introduce my parents to. Omma has been bugging me about settling down with the right woman. Obviously, I plan to use her to shut my omma up. Still thinking if I should or not. She seems nice enough but too naive and innocent. My type but not entirely. I wish she would agree to it.

 

 

Author's Notes :

Guys!!! We need to save Dee from evil Ji!