{SiWoo/XiWoo} - Put some ice on it

Pristanic (one-shot collection)

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU HIT HER STRAIGHT IN THE FACE OHMYGOD.”

 

“Guys please it was an accide-” 

 

“PLEASE DO IT AGAIN.”

 

“YAH KANG YEBIN!! I MAY HAVE BEEN HIT IN THE EYE BY A VOLLEYBALL BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T SEE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO BEAT YOUR !” screamed the enraged Eunwoo as she tried to run after a cackling Yebin but she abruptly stopped as soon as she felt an immense pounding in her head that caused her to groan out loud and drop to the ground whilst holding her bruising eye.

 

Siyeon gasped and ran after her, kneeling down next to the girl on the ground. She rubbed the other girl’s back gently, her hand slightly shaking all the while.

 

“Unnie. Unnie. Are you okay?? Eunwoo-unnie? Oh my god, she died. I killed her. What do I do???”

 

Another groan was heard from the girl and Siyeon panicked. Quickly lifting up the older girl on the ground, placing her left arm over her own shoulder and supporting her up, she half carried Eunwoo in the direction of the nurses office. 

 


 

The nurse ‘helped out’ the injured girl by passing her a couple of pain killers and an ice pack to soothe the swelling of her eye and told her to rest on one of the beds for a while. She then quickly excused herself for a staff meeting was beginning soon and had exited the room.

 

Siyeon’s eyes that followed the nurse as she left, wandered back to the other girl as the door shut. Her eyebrows furrowed sorrily.

 

“Unnie…… I’m so sorry. I- I didn't mean to–” Siyeon whimpered, on the verge of tears.

 

“Aww it’s okay Ddiddi-ah. It’s just a little bump to the face, you don’t have to worry about little ol’ me.” the older girl chuckled to herself before continuing, “I guess that saying really is true, the one that goes like ‘nothing in life is perfect’, that’s probably why some type of fate tried to distort my face but hAHA, he thought. Wait I can’t just assume fate’s gender that’s just rude, it’s probably–”

 

This unnie…… she's hurt because of me but she's still trying to act like it’s all okay.. she's doing a bad job at it though, a little less wincing every time she blinked would've been more convincing in my opinion. Maybe I should try to act somewhat ‘normal’ too.

 

“–I’ll just use they. So hA THEY thought.” Eunwoo ended her conclusion with her arms crossed against her chest and a smug look on her face.

 

Wiping her little tears at the corner of her eyes away she scoffed, “Pshhh what do you mean ‘worry about you’, and clearly something is still wrong with that head of yours if you think that that thing you call a face is beautiful.” rolling her eyes, “And also fate didn’t do anything it was actually just that dumb face of yours was in the way of my, what would’ve been, an iconic winning shot.”

 

She laughed a little again, looking up at the younger girl, she gestured her to have a seat next to her on the bed. “I’m sorry… you would've had one badass win with that spike.” 

 

“Eh it’s alright I guess. I can’t always win you know?” Siyeon smirked as she took a seat on the bed right next to the other girl and bumped their shoulders together. 

 

For a couple of minutes silence was ensued however it wasn't as uncomfortable as it was earlier when the nurse had still been inside the room, this one was.. nice. Pleasant even. 

 

Siyeon’s eyes widen as a hand slides down to her own and intertwines their fingers together. Her eyes linger on their hands for while longer then trails up an arm, up to the other girl’s face. A light blush dusts her cheeks as she sees Eunwoo already staring at her face, her beautiful brown eyes so intense. Eunwoo looks away, now her gaze falls to their so perfectly intertwined hands, as she takes a heavy breath.

 

“So hey, you know how our school’s having that spring dance soon? Well like in two weeks actually. I was wondering if you had a date already…” she glances up at the younger girl to see her reaction, “I- I mean it wouldn't be a surprise if you already did cause you're you, you know?” she once again looks back down to their hands, this time, holding the other girl’s slightly larger hand tighter than before, “You’re just so… beautiful. Like even right now in this crappy office with this y lighting, you just glow..” coming back to the present, she realised she was rambling off and cleared , “So umm yeah. I was just wondering is all.” 

 

Siyeon giggled at the slightly flustered girl, “No. No I don't have a date yet.” at this, Eunwoo visibly brightened up as she looked at the other girl’s face as if trying to find the lie in her words.

 

“Oh really? Well that’s–”

 

“Would you like to be my date for the dance, Eunwoo-unnie?”

 

And before Eunwoo even got to finish her sentence she had choked on air mid-word, now staring at the younger girl, eyes wide and mouth gaped open. 

 

“I-I- Me? I-I yES. Ahem, I mean sure, yeah. Uhm yes. Yes. Ahem.” the girl stuttered face as red as can be, “Okay that was so pathetic, please don't laugh.” A snort followed by continuous chuckles was her reply, “Yah, stop laughing.”

 

“I’m sorry. That was kinda pathetic yeah. You sound really cute though.” the younger girl said in between her giggles, “So I’m guessing that’s a ‘yes’ then?”

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK?? YES IT’S A YES. OWW!” 

 

Siyeon’s laughter stopped immediately after hearing the other girl’s cry of pain, “Hey, what happened? Are you okay? Should I go get the nurse?”

 

“Stop being so worried, it’s okay. The shouting just triggered my headache, it’s alright, nothing serious Ddiddi-ah.” 

 

 

Sigh…… Again, a little less wincing would be a bit more convincing..

 

Well at least now I can do a little something about it…hehehe

 

 

“Aww, does little baby Nunu have a oo? Let Ddiddi kiss it better for you.” she said as leaned in to kiss the side of the other girl’s head, right above the eye that she hit with the volleyball earlier. 

 

“As pleasant as that was Doctor Ddiddi, I know another place you could kiss that’d make me feel one-hundred percent A-OK.” the older girl said as she wiggled her eyebrows and puckered up her lips. 

 

“I’m not gonna kiss your , figuratively or literally.”

 

“Well I wasn’t talking about that place but I wouldn't mind it there either you know–”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“I will no–”

 

Eunwoo was cut off once again, however this time, being interrupted by a kiss on the lips from Siyeon was definitely a better way to be shut up.

 


Prompt:-

Ship: SiWoo/XiWoo

High School AU

Plot : Siyeon accidentally hits Eunwoo with a volleyball, and accompanies her to the school clinic


Here I am with that SiWoo I hinted at last chapter.

Sorry it took a while,, but it's still here.

Till next time.

 

-J