A New Beginning

Will this be forever? (temporary tittle)

Taehyung’s going to continue his last year of highschool in Seoul, it wasn’t him who decided that, it was his grandparents. After his parents got into an accident two year ago, taehyung has been a mess. His grades dropped down, he was suspended from school 3 time, he got into fights often with the neighborhood kids because they called him an orphan. He didn’t mean no harm, his grandparents knew that. However, they think taehyung’s better off from his home and pursue his study somewhere else rather than the place that’s been haunting him days and nights. Yoongi, who has been transferred to Seoul during their middle school days and has been friends with taehyung ever since they were little, agreed to take care of taehyung on his grandparents’behalf and would share his apartment with him.

It’s 25th of Feburary, school will start on 1st March, Taehyung has been packing of what’s left of his belongings then he comes across his family photo. It was taken back when they were celebrating taehyung’s 10th birthday. he stares at it for awhile, thinking whether he should take it with him or not then he hears the knock on his door.

[ knocks knocks ]

“Taehyung ah, are you done packing?’’ he can see his grandma peaking from the gab, and chuckles.

“Grandma, you can come in. Why are you peaking in like that?’’

she opens the door wider and lets out a dry laugh. “what if you’re changing?”

he quietly slips his family photo into his backpack and gets up from the bed, swinging his backpack on his shoulders.

“Don’t act like you’ve never seen me before.’’ he playfully rolls his eyes at the elder lady, earning him a smack on his head.

“Yeah, that was like 10 year ago.’’

 

His train leaves at 10AM. Taehyung hugs his grandparents goodbye because he don’t want them to send them off at Dongdaegu station, and it’s quite a journey from their home to there.

“Call me when you get there, okay? Be safe and don’t cause trouble.’’ his grandpa pats his shoulder lightly, smiling proudly at his grandson. “Don’t make us come there, you hear me, little brat?’’

“I know, I know. Have faith in me, hm?’’ he chuckles and turns to his grandma who’s already drowning with tears. “Grandma, why are you crying?’’ he laughs and slowly wiping the tears of his grandma’s eyes, he’s also on the edge of crying as well, but trying to stay strong for them.

“It’s the first time ever you’re leaving home- I don’t know when I’m going to see your cheeky face again..’’ he smiles softly at her and slowly embraces her again.

“I’ll visit during holidays, okay? I’ll definitely come back.’’

just like that, the new beginning of taehyung has begun.

/Seoul Station, 12PM;

anywhere in big city is crowded, Seoul Station is no exception either. If you want to make it on time for the train, you have to slip through people, sometimes you have to push them, although that’s a very impolite act. For the first timers, you’ll be most likely to get lost because there’s so many tracks to many destinations, so be sure to have a guide or someone who’s already been here with you.

however, in the thick crowd, a mint hair boy with a very, very pale skin can easily be spotted, not just because he has an extraordinary hair color, but also his look is something you can’t just pass on. A sneer comes up on his mouth as the girls continue giving side glances.

“Tch, girls.’’ he mutters to himself.

just then, a train has arrived. He rises up from the bench and walks near the platform, slightly tiptoeing since he has difficulty seeing past people because of his height. (shut up)

His eyes lit up as he sees a familiar figure walking off the train.

“Taehyung ah!’’

the other male turns his head to the direction where the voice came from, as a wide smile appears on his face.

“Suga hyung!’’ he waves and makes his way across the sea of people to his friend. As soon as they are face to face, Taehyung envelops Suga in a tight embrace, earning a light chuckle from the older male.

“Let’s make the best out of this, Taehyung, This is a new beginning.”