CHAPTER 4

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

 

“I’m back..” said Baekhyun as he enter the house.

“Who’s that?..” ask Mrs Byun as she see his son walking in the house.

“Urmm.. who?..” ask Baekhyun as he want to avoid the topic.

“The one who send you home, who is it?..” ask Mrs Byun again.

“Chanyeol..” mutter Baekhyun slowly.

“Chanyeol? You mean Park Chanyeol! You’re going out with him? why you didn’t invite him inside?..” ask Mrs Byun excitedly.

“Omma, omma.. calm down.. I story to you later ok? I need to shower first..” said Baekhyun as he went upstairs.

“Ok, palli!..” shout Mrs Byun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Kyungsoo?..” ask Baekhyun when he on the phone with Kyungsoo.

“Urmm.. ur.. hello, who is it?..”

“Who’s this? Jongin? Is that you?..” ask Baekhyun as he rolled his eyes.

“It’s Kai, ok.. don’t Jongin me, its not cool..” said Kai back.

“Whatever, where’s Kyungsoo?..”

“He’s sleeping right now, want me to wake him up?..” ask Kai.

“He’s already sleeping? So early..” exclaimed Baekhyun disbelieve as he glance at the clock hanging across him.

“Uh huh.. any message? You know I can rely on him when he wake up..” said Kai.

“No need.. but wait, you guys sleeping together? Are you at Kyungsoo’s house?.” Ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah.. so what?..” ask Kai annoyed.

“Heol.. daebak, jongmal.. wanjeon daebak..”

“If you don’t want to leave any message for him, I’ll hang up..” said Kai annoyed.

“Just tell him to call me soon and..”

BEEP.. BEEP..

“He hang up on me, this guy..” said Baekhyun gritting his teeth.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, you’re officially couple?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yeah.. look at this omma, he give me this.. isnt it pretty?..” said Baekhyun as he showed his omma the bracelet on his right arm.

“That really suits you.. I’m glad you’re happy Baek, next time make sure to invite him here ok? omma want to see him too..” said Mrs Byun excited.

“So, omma.. you don’t want to search for another partner too? You know, it’s been so long that appa leaves us..” ask Baekhyun carefully look at his omma.

“You want a new appa?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Not that I really want it, I just.. want you to look happy, having someone beside you, accompany you..” said Baekhyun as he let out a sigh.

“I’m sorry honey, as much as I want to have a partner, I just cant get rid of your appa in my mind, it makes me guilty, and I realizes that my love for him is still strong.. and I still can live happily, just thinking about the thought, that’s enough to make me happy, and as long as you’re happy, I am too..” said Mrs Byun as she holding her son’s hand tightly.

“As long as you’re happy, I’m happy too..” repeat Baekhyun smiling.

“You’re copying my words..” chuckle Mrs Byun.

“Am not..” exclaim Baekhyun.

“I love you my son..”

“And I love you my mom..” said Baekhyun again laughing.

“Your words lack sincerity.. say it again..” demand Mrs Byun.

“I.. love you.. my mom?..” said Baekhyun again laughing.

“Is that a questions?..” ask Mrs Byun as she pinch her son’s cheek.

“My mom?..”

“Yah! Say it again.. once more..”

“Ommaaa!!..” wailed Baekhyun.

“Again, until I satisfied..”

“I love you..”

“Well, I love you more..” answer Mrs Byun looking at her son.

_________________________________________________________________________

After the dinner, Baekhyun was lying on the couch at his living room, watching the television when his phone beeping a sign that a message come in.

 

C : Hello Baekhyun..

C : Hi Baek, it’s me Chanyeol..

C : Am I disturbing you?..

C : Are you sleeping yet?

C : Baek, you’re there?

C : Baekhyun?...

 

 

“Yah Baekhyun-ah.. go and see your phone, it’s didn’t stop beeping, it disturbing me..” said Mrs Byun annoyed as she peek from his novel.

“Just leave it.. it will be quiet soon..” answer Baekhyun as his eyes still glued on the television.

“Just look at it first, or else I throw it away..”

“Alright, alright.. I’ll take it..” said Baekhyun as he roll his eyes to his mom.

Mrs Byun just stick out his tongue to his son. Baekhyun just shaking his head as he take his phone and check it. He begin to smile as he walk back to the living room.

“Who is it?..” ask Mrs Byun curiously.

“Chanyeol..” answer Baekhyun.

“Ooh.. send my regard to him..” said Mrs Byun.

 

B : Chanyeol?

C : Yeah, it’s me Chanyeol.. are you sleeping?

B : Ahh.. mianei, I didn’t save your number.. I’ll save it now, and no, I’m not sleeping yet..

C : Did you told everyone about it yet?

B : About what?

C : About us?

B : I told my mom..

C : And..

B : She like it, well.. I’m her only son, of course she like whoever like her son, and she said that she want to meet you, so..

C : You want me to meet your mom?

 

 

“Baekhyun.. can you take my glass at the kitchen?..” said Mrs Byun suddenly.

“Where?..” ask Baekhyun as he stand up.

“I think I put it at the box there, you see the brown box over the shelves? Check it..” said Mrs Byun.

“It’s not here!..” shout Baekhyun from the kitchen.

“At the cabinet?..”

“No, it’s not..” said Baekhyun frown as he went peek out from the kitchen.

“Just search for it..” shout Mrs Byun back as she quickly take Baekhyun’s phone and send Chanyeol’s phone number to her phone.

“Omma, where the last time you remember you put it?..” ask Baekhyun again from the kitchen.

“I don’t remember..” shout Mrs Byun. She just chuckle as she heard Baekhyun mumbling something about her glass.

Done, she put back the phone on the couch back.

“You found it?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“No!.. omma..”

“In the fridge?..” ask Mrs Byun. Actually she also didn’t remember it too.

“In the fridge? You put your glass in the fridge? What if.. omma! I found it! You’re right, it’s really in here..” said Baekhyun as he went back to the living room.

“Thanks Baek..”

“You’re welcome, and next time.. remember where you’ll put it, ok?..” said Baekhyun.

“Arasso..”

 

C : Baekhyun..?

C : Hello.. Baek?..

C : You there? Baekhyun? Why are you always missing?..

C : Baekhyun………

 

 

Baekhyun check his phone and realize that he left Chanyeol hanging like that, waiting for him. He just chuckle when Chanyeol send a sad emoticon to him.

 

B : I’m sorry.. it’s my mom, I need to help her for a while..

C : I thought that you didn’t want to chat with me again, and about your mom.. when did she want me to meet her?

B : Oh.. you agree?

C : Yeah.. why not, right? beside I want to feel to have a mom again..

B : Alright, ok.. I’ll tell my mom ok?

C : You’re excited..

B : I am..

 

 

Baekhyun smile as he look at his mom who still focus on the sitcom on the television. Mrs Byun who notice that her son staring at her, looking at him.

“What?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Omma, Chanyeol want to come here.. to meet you..” inform Baekhyun as he smile wider.

“What? Really? When? Now?.. gosh, the guest room didn’t clean yet.. when is he coming?..” ask Mrs Byun as she frantically search for the key to the guest room.

“Omma.. calm down, you want him to come here now? I mean.. now?..” ask Baekhyun widen his eyes.

“If he want to come now, let him be.. I can’t wait to see him, palli text him..” said Mrs Byun.

“Urmm.. ok..”

 

B : Urmm, Chanyeol.. do you want to come here right now? My mom seems excited to meet you, and she ask you to come here tonight..

C : Really? Are you serious?

B : I know it’s late, it’s ok if you didn’t want.. I can tell my mom that you have stomach bug or something..

C : Are you kidding me?

B : What? Or I can tell her that you’re too tired to come..

C : I want too..

B : What? You serious? It’s so late already..

C : So what? You don’t want me to come?

B : No, I really want you.. I mean.. you’re free to come..

C : Ok, I’ll be there in half an hour, see you..

B : Ok..

 

 

“Mom, he’s coming! He’s coming..” said Baekhyun as he shout as his eyes looking for his mom.

“I know.. aish, stop jumping around.. help me here..” said Mrs Byun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..