I like you... Not?

We're not fated to be together.

 

    • Lizzy POV

       

      I secretly chuckled seeing his reaction.I watched as he went to pay for the icecream.

      Looking at his side profile, he actually looked really handsome.

      'Gahh! Lizzy what were you thinking?' I muttered without noticing that Woohyun was already in front of me.

      Before i could react, he poked me lightly on my head and chuckled in a deep voice, 'Thinking about me? I was just gone for a while, do you like me that much?'

      I immediately feel my cheeks burning. He was smiling really brightly at me.

      'A-aniya! Who in the right mind would think about you of all people?' I stuttered looking down; mentally cursing myself for being such an idiot.

      Then he poked me again, but this time on my cheek. 'Before the icecream melts and my money is wasted, shouldn't you eat it already?' He passed me the icecream i picked and then opened his own.

       

      Woohyun's POV

       

      I wonder why this girl is so fun to poke. I kept finding excuses for me to poke her. She's unique; the other girls i've gone out with always can't wait to spend 24/7 with me. But her? I thought as i smiled slightly while admiring her facial features.

      She seemed annoyed with me and some how, i like it.

      'Yah, let's take a stroll around the park since it's still early.' I started, trying to begin a conversation with her.

      'Only for a while.'

      She replied engrossed with her icecream.

      'Is the icecream so charming that you rather stare at it then me?'

      I whined then i took a bite of her icecream without asking her.Before she could reply me, i cut her off.

       

      'Hmm it's sweet but...'

      'But?'

      She asked looking at me curiously.

      I just stared right into her eyes and then i pecked her her lips.

      'But not as sweet as this ~ '

      I placed my index finger on her lip and smiled my sweetest smile at her.

       

      Nobody POV

       

      Lizzy just stood there wide-eyed, stunned. Not knowing how to react, she just turned away and ran.

      Woohyun seeing her run, started chasing after her.

      'Yah listen to me! I'm really sorry, please stop running!' Woohyun yelled.

      However, Lizzy just continued running. Woohyun then caught up and held her wrists tightly; stopping her from continuing running.

      'Though i don't know why i actually did that... But i... I think i like you.'Woohyun blurted out without thinking.

      Lizzy; feeling lost turned around so that she was facing Woohyun.

      'I know this is just a game to you but can you not involve me?'

      Lizzy said in between sobs before removing Woohyun's grip on her wrist.

      'I don't wanna see you again.'

      Lizzy said before leaving Woohyun alone and running off in the opposite direction.

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      Haha xD Finally decided to update after so long .-. 

      How was it? Should i continue? ._.