FALLIBLE

Lachrymose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FALLIBLE : Capable of making mistakes.


The day has comes, the tournament. For the past three days you've been practise along with the cheerleaders. Thankfully, it goes well with your teams, as you know the steps and formation.

Due to the pressures of your study, lately, the stress have overcome you. Everything you do seems like there is fault in it or perhaps its just your mood swings. The so called 'period' that all women have every month. Yes, you just got your menstrual cycle on the day you're going to perform. You just curse yourself when you found out you have it this morning.

You pack your things as you are going to the school and you get the messages from your friends as they said good luck for today. You get nervous and anxious as usual because you know it'll be the last time you'll be perfoming in your last year of school. After that, you're totally going to be hiatus from doing any extra-curriculum of the school but ofcourse you'll be involved sometimes as you're the student council afterall.

You said bye to your mom at the same time asks her to wish you luck for the cheering. You didn't even take a bite of your breakfast because it's kinda late already and you need to get faster to the bus station in order to get into the bus.
Thank goodness, the bus about to arrive same time as you.

______________________________

As you arrived to the school, you seen alot of colourful shirts as well as their faces. It is obvious that the students is happy today because they will be cheer for the most elite sports team of the school, no other than the basketball teams. Another reason is because they don't have classes today.

A smile plastered to your face as you saw a group of girls waving at you. Your one and only girlfriends. You jog towards them as Kyungwon open up her arms just to hug you.

"We'll be cheering you at the very front row,babe." Shin Ah said while pat your head and sort of fixing your hair.

"We wish you luck, no matter what happened during the performance, we'll always see you as the awesome one" Soeun said while put her fist up in the air but the others are just look at her and find her cutely.

"Soeun baby, stop being the oblivious. I am awesome" you reply and give them a wink.

You walk away from them as you got to meet the members and bid them goodbye. The girls shouted that they will meet you again inside while Shin Ah took a photo of which that supposed to be a candid one.

You went to the locker room to change your clothes and at them same time discussing the formation with the members and remind them how to count each step. All of your members are concentrate at you except for one girl, Cho Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter