IN PAIN

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

-----@@@-----

 IN PAIN

-----@@@-----

 

 

When they arrived at the coven, Lisa couldn't help herself, she slammed on the brake and climbed up out of the car,  running to the door and rushed inside the coven with Chaeyoung and Bam Bam behind her. The people crowded the foyer are watching them as their feet took them across the room. Only at the end of the hall Jiyong and Seunghyun block them.

"What are doing here, Lisa?"

"Where is she?" Lisa asked.

"I told you not to come here until I tell you. You're not supposed to be here." Jiyong said.

"Don't bull with me, Lord Jiyong. Where is Jennie?" Lisa demanded.

"Watch your mouth, young lady." Seunghyun warned her.

Jiyong held up his hand and sighed. "We're still looking for her. And We're doing everything to find her before the saber does. In fact, we got one of them."

Lisa immediately turned to Jiyong. "Where is that now."

"I thought you were interested to know too. Follow me." Jiyong said.

Lisa together with Chaeyoung and Bam Bam followed behind, every step filled with overwhelming dread. Jiyong led them into the interrogation room and as soon as they entered the room Lisa immediately recognized Seungri and Taeyang behind the two way mirror and the man who limply hung from the manacles is none other Jin. He'd been badly beaten.

"Oh my god." Chaeyoung gasped. "What did they do to him?" Memories flooded into Chaeyoung, as she watched the site of Jin. She saw Lisa on how she looked exactly just like him.

"That's what you get when you refuses to cooperate and deny the truth." Bam Bam said grimly.

"How did you exactly get him?" Lisa asked Jiyong as she watched Siwon splashed water over Jin to keep him awake.

"Long story short, he used some form of magic to manipulate and copy the face of Changmin." Jiyong said.

"He can do that?" Chaeyoung asked Jiyong.

"Changmin can, him, I don't think so."

"Then, Lord Changmin did it." Lisa said.

"No, he can only employ his ability to himself." Jiyong said. "My suspicion, someone from Saber has the ability to do it."

"Where is Lord Changmin now?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"We are still looking for him. Unless this saber will tell it all. We can't locate Jennie and Lord Changmin's location."

"Do you really have to do that?  Torture him? You know, there's an easy way to find them." Chaeyoung said.

Jiyong turned to her. "How?"

Chaeyoung smirk, lifting her chin. "I can help you. If he's one of the saber there's a probability that I could locate their hideout and able to know the trick on how did he manage to copy Lord Changmin's face by reading his memories."

"No, Chaeng." Lisa protested. "You've just your ability today. Please don't do this to yourself, it's dangerous for to use it again. I don't want you getting hurt again. And plus this beyond your radar."

"I know Lisa. I can do this. I’ll be okay. I can’t stay still with knowing I didn’t help you. I have to do this." Chaeyoung whispered.

Lisa drew in a deep breath, it was frustrating that she was so helpless right now.

"I know you do it, but anything goes wrong, anything at all. Please pull back immediately."

"I promise." Chaeyoung said and turned to Jiyong. "Lord Jiyong."

"What do you us to do?" Jiyong asked her nodding towards Jin.

"Untie him and sit him in a comfy position

"I see." Jiyong nodded. "I guess we could try that." Jiyong turned to Seunghyun. "Tell them to halt the interrogation and unchain him."

Seunghyun nodded and do what Jiyong order for him.
 

-----@@@-----

 

Inside the interrogation room, Jin sat on a stainless chair with both of his arms and legs were bound up to restrain him. Beside him is the NC holding him as he struggled to between them.

"Stop moving, saber." A hand went around his shoulder and a hand tore his blindfold.

Jin blink and squinted.  He was in a small room with a three armed NC. At that place where big mirror and only one door. Then Jin looked in front of him and met her gaze.

He stopped breathing. His mind went blank. And he stared.

In front of him is a beautiful lady, he'd never seen, her iris are red just like the other vampire. And her feature was delicate and her skin was flawless. He was wondering what the hell is this beautiful young lady doing here.

"Thank you for doing this."Jiyong begin. "I know we shouldn't ask you for this specially how dangerous is this but---"

"Stop." Chaeyoung said. "You didn't ask. I volunteered and it's not too much. I'm also one of you and," Chaeyoung shot a smile to Lisa who was behind the two way mirror. "I'm doing this to help my best friend."

Jiyong nodded and smile. "Your friend is lucky to have a friend like you."

"Of course." Chaeyoung said. "After all, I'm the one who's keeping her intact. Without me she's a lost lamp by now."

"What do you need?" Jiyong asked her.

"Untie one of his arms and put on the top of the table. Direct contact is much better and more effective." Chaeyoung explained.

"What do you think you're doing" Jin asked, as Seungri put his unrestrained arm on the top of the table. "Let go of my arm."

"Don't move. It will be more comfortable if you just cooperate with us." Seungri told him as Jin struggled against him.

Jiyong sighed. "Keep him still." Jiyong order Seungri. "And gag him, so he will stop talking. Seunghyun," Jiyong turned to Seunghyun. " Make sure to record everything that Chaeyoung says."

"Is there anything else, Lady Chaeyoung?" Seungri asked Chaeyoung.

"No." Chaeyoung said. "But while I'm doing my thing, don’t interfere and stay quiet."

Chaeyoung removed her gloves and tentatively reached for Jin palm, Then she in a deep breath and closed her hands over Jin's palm, gripping it tightly as she closed her eyes. The moment passed, Adrenaline coursed through their body as they waited for Chaeyoung to say something and provide them any useful information that could help them.

Finally, Chaeyoung spoke. " I see a man standing in front of him. He's feature seems to match with Lord Changmin, he was giving something vial with a purple liquid inside it and he ordered him to drink it." Chaeyoung wanly. A bit later, she gasped and cough violently.

"Chaeyoung are you okay?" Jiyong asked, he moved closer, concerned mask his expression.

"Stay where you are, Lord Jiyong. I'm fine." Chaeyoung said softly.

Jiyong nodded, stood, then stepped away to give her space.

"Then, he told him, that the council is holding a meeting and he needs to be there. He then told him that he just needs to sit along with the rest of the council and pretend to be part of them. Lord Changmin warn him not to do anything stupid. Telling him that this is his final chance to prove that he is worthy to be part of the saber again." Chaeyoung said. "

"After that, two men are now escorting him out to the porch. From what I see, the place is a big estate house made of stone with a gray shingled roof." Cheayoung continued. "I see cars and trucks, parked outside the house, most of them looks like an old model and I can see people. No, not people. Vampires out the household, they appear to be guarding."

Jiyong and Seungri exchange looked, knowing that it could be the Hives that Cheayoung was talking about.

"They got on a truck. The engine starts up and the truck back around and head down a lane through the trees. I can only see trees and more trees. I think they're in a forest."

Forest? Jiyong thought. But where? Which forest?

"They pulled the truck over the big oak tree and got out of the truck. At that place was a guy waiting for them on the SUV, he introduced himself as Hanbin and told him from here, he'll be the one to take him to the coven. They transfer him to another car and cut their way into the forest and speed up into a lane until they hit the road. Their destination is here, the coven. As they park outside the coven, the guy name Hanbin told him that he only need to withstand it for half an hour after that he need to leave the coven immediately."

Chaeyoung finally opened her eyes and let go of Jin's palm. "That's all I can manage for now. I'll kinda dizzy."

Chaeyoung sent Jiyong a look of apology and Jiyong nodded, understanding that Chaeyoung did her best to get more information.

"It's alright. Thank you for your help." Jiyong reassured her.

Chaeyoung stood up from the chair and was about to depart, but stop and turned to Jiyong's direction.

"By the way, my lord. Their car pass by in a sign that says route 66." Chaeyoung said, then added. "And I think, you should better get Mrs. Kim and grandma from their house."

"Why?" Jiyong asked her.

"We went to Jennie's house and her grandma told us that Mrs. Kim did not able to come because someone block her on the way here and grandma found her in the car, unconcious. I think, it has something to do with this. Sabers might be the one behind it."

"What did you say?" Seunghyun asked, alarmed by Chaeyoung's confession.

"That woman that got here is not Jennie's mom."

"! Find her immediately." Jiyong ordered Seungri.

"I'm on it." Seungri burst out into the room.

Lisa heard their conversation as she went inside the interrogation room, knowing that the interrogation was done.

"And one more thing Lord Jiyong. Jisoo's with them." Chaeyoung added.

"You left her there?" Jiyong said as his voice raised up a bit. Chaeyoung and Lisa look at each other as they   got surprised by the way Jiyong reacted.

Jiyong sighed. "All right, I'll get them. You guys just stay here. Don't go anywhere and don't do anything." Jiyong turned to Lisa. "Especially you Lisa." Jiyong warned Lisa with that Jiyong left them, only as soon as Jiyong left, Lisa charge into the hallway.

"Lisa, where are you going?" Chaeyoung called out as she came after her. Bam Bam saw them in the hall and followed them as well.

"I got to find Jennie." Lisa replied.

"But Lord Jiyong said, we need to stay here." Chaeyoung insisted.

"The hell I'll stay here and do nothing. I'll ----."

"Get out of the way!" Lisa got interrupted and saw Seulgi running across the foyer and into the hallway towards the infirmary.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Lisa!" Lisa pivoted and saw her squad mate Seungyoon charging towards her and when they finally got to her, Seungyoon grabbed Lisa's hand that took her surprised.

"What's happening?" Lisa asked

"To Mino, he needs us." Seungyoon said hoarsely.

"Why? What happened?" Lisa asked anxiously. But Seungyoon didn't answered her, instead, he brought her to the ER waiting room.

As they strode towards the ER waiting room, she saw Seunghoon and Jinwoo. "What the hell is going on?" Lisa demanded.

Seunghoon breathed. "It's Mino. He's in danger. Lord Changmin, beats him and stab him in the chest."

"What?" Bam Bam said in disbelief "Why would Lord Changmin do that?"

"Because he's one of them." Chaeyoung said in a furious tone.

"." Bam Bam breathe.

"Does Irene is aware of this?" Bam Bam asked worriedly.

Seungyoon shook his head. "We haven't seen her."

"What for? That woman doesn't care about Mino. her." Jinwoo rudely said.

"Jinwoo, don't say that." Chaeyoung bit out. "Irene cares about him."

"For God sake, that woman only cares about herself and her pack. If you just only saw how she's done nothing while her pack was provoking Mino, saying that she engaged to one of them." Jinwoo said furiously. "She didn't even ing deny it. She ignores Mino's feeling, even though Mino done nothing but gave her freedom so she could be with her ing boyfriend."

"Jinwoo, stop raising your voice to Chaeyoung. She's not the enemy here." Seungyoon warned him.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung." Jinwoo apologize. "I just don't know what do to right now. I'm so mad that I can't do anything."

Chaeyoung nodded."I understand you. So you don't need to apologize."

"What exactly happen, Seunghoon?" Lisa asked him, It was obvious by the look on Seunghoon’s face that there's more.

Seunghoon rubbed his hand tiredly over his face."We were patrolling the ground in hopes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter