Tomorrow

Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here they were, two classmates, friends, standing in the middle of the pavement on their walk back to the dorms in the fading twilight. The sky a mix of pinks, oranges coming to be swallowed up by the blue soon to cast them into darkness. They were so close they can feel each other's breath against their lips, with just a small turn of their head they could taste such lips. Gently caressing the other like they've always wanted to but knew it could never be. Only to break apart and gaze back into each other's eyes with almost the same shock they had prior to soft skin touching soft skin but with a dash of fondness that runs so deep it makes a chill run down their spine and cheeks flush. How had they gotten here? Who knew? Maybe Midoriya had invaded Todoroki’s space with concern at the lack of response or perhaps it was Todoroki’s body rebelling against his will.

Midoriya stutters Shouto's name a whisper of a question,

“T-todoroki-k-kun?”

Shouto just continues gazing like he's floating on a cloud because that didn't just happen. He didn't just kiss Midoriya. He didn't just reveal even more of himself as unintentionally as he always seems to do with the other boy. Then it hits him. Hits Shouto so hard, the air is knocked out of his lungs. That he just revealed himself to the one person who always seems to be there when he needs him most. The one person who is able to see him for who HE is. The only person who has ridiculously messy green hair but perfect emerald green eyes to match with a smile that rivals the sun. And he realizes they did kiss. For some reason he's oddly calm, doesn’t matter that his heart hammering a mile a minute because he wants to do it again. And again. And again… Maybe forever.

Yeah, forever.

But Midoriya has said something to him and he needs to focus. He needs to focus and he needs to answer the most precious boy in front of him. Shouto blinks away the thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter