Chapter four

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

Hi!!! I'm so sorry this chapter took forever, i've been having PSAT classes almost every night so i've barely had time to post. But !!!!!! subscribers and comments omg. Thank you for subscribing lolololol ily all. So anyways:

 

Chaper 4

Wonwoo wasn't entirely sure how he got into this position, yet here he sat in Mingyus dorm room, getting eyed down by his roommate and his friend. 

Of course, Seungkwan had good intentions, and he knew that their relationship was literally planned on a script, but that didn't mean that he didn't want to protect his roommate any less. 

Hansol, on the other hand, only really came over cause Seungkwan picked up donuts and he was hungry, but he was still interested in the relationship that Seungkwan deeply cared about.

"So" Seungkwan started, startling the elder, who was busy looking around the room, and y'know, not the judgmental man who was sipping his carmel coffee in a shady way to add to the 'imtimidating' act that he was going for.
"In four months you and Mingyu will break up?"

"Uh..yes" Wonwoo said, nodding his head. "In four months we will break up and go our separate ways."

"Hmm" Hansol said, shoving his strawberry donut into his mouth, 100% going along with Seungkwans act.

Seungkwan gave Hansol a dirty look before continuing with his improv speech.

"Well, Mingyu seems to really like you as a friend, so you better not leave after the four months are up" Seungkwan said, crossing his arms.

"He likes me? Hmm"

"Uh...okay.." Wonwoo said, looking down onto the floor.


Just as Seungkwan was about to go into detail on how to dress for a date properly (cause Wonwoos button down shirt and khakis was too fancy for a causal date apperently, yet Mingyu wearing the exact same outfit but with jeans was okay), Mingyu barged though the door, heavily breathing after running the few blocks from the gift shop back to the dormitories.

His face instantly became a bright red color upon seeing Wonwoo in his dorm, sitting across from his judgmental roommate (and his friend but Hansol didn't rly care tbh). 

"Oh my god..." Mingyu said, covering his mouth at the sight.

"oh my gOD MINGYU" Seungkwan started "YOU RUINED MY MOMENT"

Wonwoo quickly stood up from his seat, glad that, at last, Mingyu was here.

"Lets go" He whispered in Mingyus ear, grabbing his hand to leave.

"Excuse me!" Seungkwan said, snapping his fingers "Don't whipser things in his ear while i'm around, I want to know what you guys are saying to each other as well!"

Before Mingyus face could get anymore red, Wonwoo led him outside, glad to get out of that uncomfortable space. 

"I'm so,so sorry" Mingyu said once they had left campus.

Wonwoo smiled, shrugging it off.

"At least he cares" he said "Who was that other guy though? I thought you only had one roommate?"

Mingyu sighed, shaking his head. 

"That's Hansol, Seungkwans friend. He and Seungkwan are insta-famous or something so to keep up with their aesthetic they go out and get fancy desserts. He's always over at our dorm researching new resturants."

"Ohh" Wonwoo said, nodding his head. "Well, they seemed nice..." 

Mingyu shrugged, following Wonwoos footsteps to the bus station.

From there, they walked in silence, but they still held hands lolz.

-

"What time was their date again?" Jeonghan asked, turning to Seungcheol, who was too concerned with his Poptropica game to care much about Jeonghan.

"I think 2:00? Wonwoo made his way over to Mingyus dorm around then" He said.

Jeonghan looked over to the clock on his bedside table.
 
'2:34'

"Do you think they're on the train right now?" Seungcheol asked. 

"I don't know, but I'm sure they're together" Jeonghan said. laying down on their bed with a smile. "They should name their future children after us" 

"I know" Seungcheol said, shutting his computer down to lay down next to Jeonghan.

"Should we follow them?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol shook his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"They deserve some alone time. We, as his parents, can't follow Wonwoo everywhere."

Jeonghan nodded, closing his eyes to take a nap.

That only lasted about five minutes, though, before Seungcheol shook him out of his sleep.

"We have to go to the city!!!!!" Seungcheol said, showing him Wonwoos snapchat story that consisted of Wonwoo and Mingyu holding hands (how scandalous) and them eating at a fancy resturant.

"nooooo" Jeonghan said, burrying his face between his pillows. "Must we?" 

"Hannie" Seungcheol said, aggressivly shaking him "They took one of those cringe couple shots of Wonwoo holding Mingyus hand!" 

The thought of Wonwoo and Mingyu getting as far as to take couple shots quickly got Jeonghan out of his sleep, as he rushed to put on decent clothing to get himself ready for his 'city date'.

"What if they see us though?" Jeonghan asked as they rushed out of their dormitory complex.

"Do you have that little faith in us?" Seungcheol asked "we might as well be Batman and Robin!!!!"

"Why....would we be them...." 

"Because" Seungcheol stated "We Gotham looks"

"......." 

-

Seungcheol really didn't know what a fancy resutant looked like, since Wonwoo and Mingyu were currently fine dining at Shake Shack.

Seungkwan wasn't wrong when he said that Mingyus outfit could pass as casual, though, which he was thankful for since Wonwoo looked slightly overdressed. 

"Why do they keep staring at me?" Wonwoo asked, eyeing a group of girls to the right of them.

Mingyu grinned, looking over to the girls and then back at Wonwoo, who was trying his best to hide his face from his admirers.

"Because you look too nice for a date to Shake Shack" He said, pointing to his pants. "You should have worn jeans, fam" 

Wonwoo sighed, sinking into his seat whilst hearing the girls to the right chatter on about him.

"Do you want me to make them stop?" Mingyu asked, looking over to the girls. 

Mingyu found it funny that they girls liked his 'boyfriend' but was a little bit (lies) intrigued by them.

Wonwoo nodded, looking up from his phone.

Mingyu motioned for Wonwoo to sit up straight while he got two straws from the front counter.

"just go with it" He whispered to him, placing his own milkshake in the center of the table before sticking both straws in.

"W-what are you doing...." Wonwoo asked. 

Not that he didn't know where Mingyu was going with it, but he would have rather broken glass than be so couple-y with Mingyu in a populated area.

"you want them to leave you alone, right?" He asked, leaning in towards the milkshake,  motioning for Wonwoo to do the same.

Wonwoo quickly side-eyed the girls, who looked both confused and shocked.

Giving up on all of his pride, he leaned in and drank it too, shutting his eyes to ignore the girls whispers.

The second Mingyu pulled away, Wonwoo pulled away too, pushing te drink to Mingyus side of the table.

Mingyu looked over to the girls, who were now starting to give him attention. 

Mingyu smirked at them before playfully (nope) winking at them.

The girls quickly turned their attention to something else, whilst Wonwoo slumped down into his seat.

"They left us alone at least" Wonwoo mummered, scrolling through his phone.

After a few minutes of Mingyu beig awkward and Wonwoo,well, also being awkward, they decided to walk around, the city.

Even though they literally live around an hour or so from the city, that didn't stop them from 100% becoming tourists.

Taking photos outside of famous buildings, getting street food, the whole thing.

As time quickly went by, Mingyu soon realized that it was almost time to ask the question. 

Mingyu knew that he shouldn't be nervous, since it was planned for Wonwoo to say yes, but he still felt anxious.

'4:26' 

In four minutes he was supposed to ask.

Wonwoo also looked anxious as well, since you know, he knew that Mingyu was about to ask him out and all.

"Hey" Mingyu said, turning over to Wonwoo, who was fidgeting with his phone "I have a place near by to take you" 

Wonwoo nodded, getting up from his seat to follow Mingyu, who was leading the way towards the nearest ice cream shop, deciding to keep the location simple.

After ordering, they decided to start their walk back to the train station.

"so....." Wonwoo started, glancing towards with watch.

'4:42'

"So....did you have fun today?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo nodded, refocusing his attention to the pathway towards the station.

'Nows your time'

"uh..." Mingyu started, turning to Wonwoo "So....as you know...we've been spending a lot of time together....and...well...I was wondering..."

Mingyu dug into his pockets before pulling out his 'gift' to Wonwoo.

"Uh...will you....go out with me?" 

Mingyu took Wonwoos hand, placing his gift into his hands.

Wonwoo opened his palm to see a blue and purple bracelet with his name embroidered into one of the charms on it. 

Mingyu held up his wrist to show a matching one with his name on it too.

"I figured that we could wear these, you know...to be cute...." He said, putting the bracelet on Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo (not that he was ever going to admit it) was kind of shocked by how much effort Mingyu put into it. He knew that Mingyu knew he was going to say yes (since it was scripted lol) but was still happy that he got a little bracelet to add to their fake relatipnship. 

"Uh..." Wonwoo started "Yeah..."

Mingyu smiled, taking Wonwoos hand into his own before begining their journey back to the train station. 

"Jeonghan and Seungcheol are gonna loose their " Wonwoo thought to himself.

Little did he know, dumb and dumber were a block away from them, videotaping the whole thing, planning to play it at their wedding. 

Yikes