final

chicken soup × shy shy shy sequel × markhyuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Hey has anyone seen Mark?” Haechan said while dropping his plate on the cafeteria desk.

“Nope.”

“Not a single piece.”

Haechan sighed and sat down. “Why hasn’t he informed me already about his absence?” 

“Maybe it’s just a doctors appointment or you know… he’s still an omega.”

Haechan looked confused at Renjun, actually one of his omega friends.

“What? No sorry I don’t know what you mean.” He shoot back, maybe a bit too y. 

Jeno signed and raised an eyebrow. “Just call him or visit him after school. But leave Renjun out of this.” 

The red haired alpha glanced at his friend before looking at Renjun who looked like he was going to cry any minute.

“I’m sorry Renjun, I didn’t mean to hurt you. Cookie?” 

The Chinese omegas face lit up in a second and he nodded excited before grabbing the cookie.
Haechan could hear how Jeno scoffed and Jaemin cutely giggled. 

“Shouldn't you search your mate and make sure that he's fine?”

“We aren’t mates Jeno!” Haechan whined like a three year old while his cheeks grew red. 
It was no secret that was a part of mating and even if Haechan and Mark had known each other for an eternity now, they still weren’t ready for THIS part.

Haechan had no direct problems with it just that they were still pretty young and they would have time to do it later. Mark was like Taeyong, Ten hyung would say, to shy to even think about anything bed-sport related.

“Nah we have time, focus on your own problems.”

“I don’t have any.” Jeno fired back and stuck his tongue out.

“You shouldn’t do that or a fly will land on your tongue.” Renjun said cutely and poked Jenos cheek.

“Ew Junnie that’s gross!” They suddenly heard a voice behind them and it was no one else than Chenle, his one hand was holding his tablet, the other one Jisungs hands.

“Shut up or I'll smack you back to China!” Renjun yelled with a bright red face.

“Have you maybe seen Mark?” The young alpha quickly interrupted them before the situation could escalate.

“No but I heard that his parents have called the school today in the morning because he was not feeling well. He’s probably visiting a doctor or at home.” The young beta, Jisung said. “Have you maybe seen Yuta Hyung? He still has my calculator and I need it for my next period.”

Sick. His boyfriend was sick and he hadn’t told him? 

“I guess if he isn’t around here, Johnny hyung is beating the out of him for saying his English sounds like sh-“

“Stop using that word or I'll tell Winwin hyung!” Chenle said and glared at Jaemin who grinned.
Not caring for his friends conversation, Haechan jumped up from his spot, after coming to certain conclusions. “I’m going to look after Mark!” Just as he wanted start walking out of the cafeteria, Jeno grabbed his arm.

“If he’s sick, his parents will look after him. You’ll wait until school is over and then check on him. There are only three hours left.”

The rest of the boys nodded in agreement and Haechan sighed. “Great. Okay. But only because I know that Mark cares about education!”

“Ts education can’t help you anymore!” Jaemin insisted before grabbing his stuff. “Well guys, I know you will miss me but I have a date with my books now.”

“That’s the reason why you will die alone.” Jisung quietly mumbled before biting in his sandwich.
-
Haechan couldn’t focus on the stuff the teachers were telling him. His mind was always thinking about a certain blonde omega who probably sick and laying alone in his bed. 

When the bell finally announced the end of the school day for him, Haechan grabbed his stuff and basically sprinted out of his class, ignoring how everyone called his name.

Maybe Jeno would apologize to the teacher for him but this was more than urgent. His boyfriend could be dying and he wasn’t there at his side but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter