God dammit, why chilli?

Sugar and Spice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi, the college's sweetheart and angel could be seen with a scowl on, walking to her classes. Now now, the usual Seulgi would have greeted people that greeted her cheerfully, but that day, was different. From the moment she woke up, she could taste overly sweet pancakes on her tongue. Don't get her wrong, she loved pancakes, but her team was on a special diet that was made by their basketball coach to prepare for the national game that was coming in a months time. It was o'clock right now and all she ever wanted was to eat something sweet that isn't fruits, BUT NO, THE UNIVERSE JUST DECIDED TO BE A TARD THAT DAY. Her soulmate, was eating ing pancakes, just when she was craving it for breakfast. Now, there was advantages and disanvantages to the soulmate system that has been there since the start of time. First of all, it would be easier to find their soulmate and you could taste it if they were eating something rare. Lets say they decided to travel overseas and get to eat something local there. You would be able to taste it too. But here's the thing, you would taste it too if they ate something you didn't like. And Seulgi doesn't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing that her soulmate was eating whatever she craved because, she's going to crave for it even more, but she can still technically 'eat' it if her soulmate is eating it.

"Hey Seulgi, why the long face, who managed to get a stick up ur so early in the morning?" Seungwan, more well-known as Wendy, the star of the baseball team asked as she sped up to walk beside Seulgi. Not bothering to answer, she only gave a groan. 

"Pancakes. , why god, please no. PANCAKES." She screamed out all of a sudden, causing everyone to turn their attention to the duo. And causing Wendy to break out into a fit of laughter as she understood how the taller felt. She too, hasn't found her soulmate and sometimes she swear she was going to murder whoever it was as 'who the even eats chocolate while eating fried rice.' (according to Wendy)

Feeling eyes on her, Seulgi sped her up to her class, cursing whoever her soulmate was. Not that she hated the fact that the universe had decided whom she should be with instead of her choosing the person herself, it was quite the opposite in fact. She couldn't wait till she met her soulmate. She just hoped that whoever it was, it wasn't a criminal, a ert something along those lines. She pitied whoever had soulmates like that. The day was spent just like that, with her going to class, then basketball practise and back home after that. She shared a house with three other people, Yeri, Joy and Wendy. Joy and Yeri were soulmates. They discovered it the day they met and whenever they think about it, they burst out laughing. Seulgi and Yeri had met in class when the latter had transferred in the middle of the year. Both hit it off immediately and Seulgi had promised to introduced her to her other friends. Namely Wendy and Joy. The youngest had met Wendy first, when they bumped into her on the way to the cafeteria. On the way there, Yeri had been complaining about the taste of sausages and kiwi together. Seulgi had wanted to comfort her, saying that it wasn't that bad. But honestly though, who the eats the two together, it was a crime! When they arrived there, they saw other people and when they finally found Joy, they saw her stuffing with sausages and the skin of kiwi in a near near her. It wasn't good to jump to conclusions first so Yeri popped a orange flavoured tic tac into when Seulgi and Joy were talking. After awhile, Joy had stopped eating her sausages and said that whatever her soulmate was eating, was clashing with the taste of the sausages.

 "Joy unnie, what does it taste like?"

"Umm... some kind of sweet? Probably orange flavoured? Honestly, I'm glad it's just sweets this time, just a week ago, whoever my soulmate is, was probably eating soap, I had to run out in the middle of class to wash my mouth. Not a good experience."

Hearing the confirmation she needed, and ignoring that last part, Yeri had jumped up in joy (pun not intended) and immediately explained the situation. Since then the two had been inseperable. Seulgi, though happy that her younger friends had found their soulmate, couldn't help but be bitter about it. She had not even the slightest clue on who her soulmate is and seeing the two being so disgustingly lovey dovey was going to need some time getting used to. There was a point where they were abit too touchy with each other and Wendy had to sit them down and give them the birds and the bees talk. 

When she got home, she went straight to shower and dived into her bed with a whole bar of chocolate and Wendy scolding her about eating in bed and also not eating dinner. The older had just waved her off and told her that she already ate outside. Now on her bed and scrolling through instagram with her laptop, she came across a post by one of the famous actors that she followed. It was posted just five minutes ago, it was a picture of a half eaten steak and normally she would just scroll past these kind of posts, but the caption had caught her eyes. "Dear soulmate could you pretty please, with a cherry on top let me finish my dinner first before you eat chocolate." 

Now, Seulgi had already dropped her chocolate and tried not to be too hopeful, because seriously? It's just chocolate and anyone could be eating it, but she taste steak too. She wanted to confirm it so she ran into the kitchen, not minding Wendy who was scolding her for scaring her. She opened the fridge abit too forcefully and had in her hands, two items after that. She rushed back into her room with wasabi and chocolate ice cream. Why she chose the two items? She had no idea too. She then scooped up a big spoonful of ice cream and forced it into before squeezing the tube of wasabi into and eating the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter