Confession

Confession

It'd be easier to say Yoongi had never experienced love. 

But from the emotions he'd been feeling this past week, he'd be telling a lie.

Yoongi silently humoured Hoseok's magic showcase, picking a card and occasionally pretending to be shocked. 

Honestly, Yoongi could see through every trick Hoseok was doing but he didn't want to disappoint him. Not when he was so happy and proud of himself. No. Yoongi would rather die.

He wouldn't exactly call these feelings love. But they weren't something for friends either. They were in the middle and they were frustrating the hell out of him.

He liked him.

Yoongi liked Hoseok.

Min Yoongi liked Jung Hoseok.

It was inevitable. How can you not like Hoseok? He was the actual sun. He was the stars, the moon, the clouds and everything else in this universe.

At least to Yoongi, he was.

It wasn't easy bottling all these feelings up. But he couldn't exactly spill them either. Hoseok had a million admirers waiting for him. How can he compete? What would make him so deserving of the perfect man that was Jung Hoseok?

He was nothing.

And Hoseok was everything. 

Yet he still wanted to try.

Maybe, just maybe, he liked him too. 

Hoseok smiled at him and bowed like the magician he was. "I, thank you, for your time." He suddenly whipped out a rose (that was so obviously resting in the pocket of his jacket) and gave it to Yoongi. 

This was Yoongi's chance. The others were outside. They were alone. He could confess. 

But there was a voice in the back of his head preventing him from saying a word.

You actually think Hoseok likes you back? How can someone so amazing be with someone so dull? 

Yoongi bit his lip, thinking hard. 

But it was now or never. If he didn't do it now, he might never be able to and Yoongi had to actually confess so he could move on and not dwell on what ifs.

"Hoseok, I like you."

Boom. There it was. The grand revelation. 

Yoongi felt nauseous. He prepares himself for rejection. Reciting over and over how it was okay Hoseok didn't like him back and that he would eventually move on. 

He feels something fall on his feet and sees the rose Hoseok was holding. 

"You... what?" Hoseok asked, shakily.

Yoongi avoided Hoseok's eyes, instead staring at his yellow jacket. He took a deep breath and repeated. 

"I said I like you, . Not in the friends kind of way. But in the I-want-to-date-you kind of way."

Yoongi was finally able to force himself to look at Hoseok's eyes. He looked as if he was about to cry. 

"Holy ," Hoseok cursed. "Hyung, I-" A tear dropped. "Oh , I'm actually crying." He chuckled at himself. 

"I never thought this day would come. Yoongi hyung, I like you too. I really really like you. I didn't think you'd actually like me ba- Holy , I'm crying, wait, I-"

Before Hoseok knew what was happening, Yoongi swooped in for a kiss. He was too excited. This perfect, amazing man liked him back. Jung Hoseok, the actual sun, liked him back!

Hoseok was too startled to kiss back but that was fine by him. A meteor could crash and the whole earth could be destroyed but he wouldn't care. 

Hoseok tasted like mint and salt (which was probably from the tears) and Yoongi couldn't help but grin as he pulled back and saw the surprised face of the love of his life, who actually liked him back. 

, he was probably the happiest man on earth. He couldn't stop the stupid smile on his face and the short laugh when Hoseok suddenly sits down on the floor to coordinate his train of thought. 

It'd be easier to say Yoongi had never experienced love. 

But it'd be better to say he is in love.