Chapter 1

Here I Am

 

He sighed looking at the girl in front of him.Here she is again,drinking as if there's no tomorrow because of her break up with her boyfriend.He still can't believe that she's the one who he had fallen head over heels in love with as she kept chugging the beer down while her cheeks were a bit tinted with red,showing that she's not exactly sober.

 

 

 

 

“Yo-u kn-ow Yuri-ah...this is my thi-rd bre-ak up in this mo-nth...,” she looked at him,her words a bit slurred.

 

 

 

 

Of course i knew about that...

 

 

 

 

Yuri grabbed a can of beer and opened it before pouring it in a glass.”You really don't have any luck with men huh,”

 

 

 

 

“Am i real-ly t-hat ug-ly..?” upon hearing that,he almost choke on his drink and turned to look at her with a serious look on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Just because they dumped you a lot doesn't mean that you're ugly,they just don't know how to appreciate things,” he averted his eyes to another direction. ”There's a lot of other guys in this world who's willing to take care of you properly,”

 

 

 

 

“You're ri-ght...,let's ju-st forget abo-ut that jerk...,” Taeyeon raised up her beer and laughed uncontrolably.”Hey..,may-be you c-an be my boyfr-iend..,” she pointed at his face.As much as he wanted to say yes to that,he didn't as he knew that she was to drunk to remember anything the next day.What's the point of saying it anyway? It'll only hurt him even more.

 

 

 

 

“You've had enough,” he took away the cup from her and went towards the kitchen to get her a cup of water.

 

 

 

 

“Yah...i haven't fin-ish dri-nking th-at...,” she gave him a middle finger,making Yuri shook his head in disapproval and frowned.

 

 

 

 

“Drink the water,” he handed her the water but Taeyeon won't even touch it as she laid her head on the table,probably too drunk from drinking all that beer.Yuri went to lift her up and leaned her back towards the couch.He held up the cup and carefully positioned it on as he opened a little bit.She quickly gulped down the water.

 

 

 

 

“Better now?” he stood up and put the cup down on the table.The older woman only nodded her head as a response.He checked the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall of his living room and saw that it's already 12.03 A.M.Looks like Taeyeon will be staying at his place again,he thought.Yuri took out his phone and texted Taeyeon's house mate telling her that she won't be coming home.

 

 

 

 

[To:Tiffany]

 

 

Taeyeon will be staying at my place tonight,she's drunk again

 

 

 

 

A few minutes later,his phone vibrated.

 

 

 

 

[From:Tiffany]

 

 

...Again? Did she broke up with her boyfriend again?>:( I already warned her about this latest guy but she didn't listen to me,oh well just take care of her properly will you?

 

 

 

 

[To:Tiffany]

 

 

Of course,good night then

 

 

 

 

He replied and locked his phone before giving Taeyeon one last sigh. ”Really...,what am i going to do about you?” he carried her again but this time to his bedroom.He gently laid her down on his bed before pulling up the blanket over her.Yuri had gotten accustomed to this.

 

 

 

 

He knew that whenever she had a rough break up with her boyfriend,he's the one who she'll come to,to let her feelings out.There's this one time where she was too drunk that she almost stripped down from her clothes completely but then,Yuri wore it back on her as he didn't want to take advantage of his friend.The last thing that he wanted to do is ruining their friendship.

 

 

 

Being her friend is enough for me i guess...

 

 

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

 

 

He nervously stepped into the gates of SM High as today was his first day of being in the school where he had always dream to enter as it's one of the most prestigious school in the country.He tried his best in middle school and aced all of his subjects,especially P.E .Yuri wandered around the school grounds,trying to find the admin building to meet his older brother who's also teaching there to give him his wallet that he had forgotten earlier.

 

 

 

 

A group of students then approached him and judging from their uniform it seems like they're a third year student in this school.The uniform for the first year,second year or third years differs from each other to show what year they're in and Yuri,is a first year,making him easily the target of the seniors.

 

 

 

 

You,hand us over your wallet if you don't want to get hurt,”

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry but i'm kind of busy right now,” he tried to get away from them but the guys quickly surrounded him,making him unable to do so.

 

 

 

 

You first years are always such a brat,why won't you listen to the older ones?”

 

 

 

 

Aren't you guys are also a first year before?” he replied bluntly,causing one of them to grab him in the collar but he still have the exact same expression on his face.

 

 

 

 

You tried talking back to us? I'll make sure to beat that fa...,” he was suddenly kicked from the back making the guy lose the grip on his collar and threw him on the ground.”Who the hell is t..,” he looked at the two figures in front of him in shock.It was none other than the queenka and her friend.”T..Tiffany-nim..,”

 

 

 

 

Just what are you thinking to do on the freshman?” she raised an eyebrow and all of them except for Yuri;who of course have no idea on who she is,deeply bowed to her.

 

 

 

 

We...we're sorry!!”

 

 

 

 

Shouldn't you apologize to that guy though?” the shorter one out of the two girls cutely pointed at Yuri.It was then he felt his heart quickening it's pace,the girl was just simply too adorable for words.

 

 

 

 

We're deeply sorry for our action earlier,please forgive us!!!” they turned to bow at him,hoping that he will accept their apology since they definitely didn't want to get beaten by the queenka.

 

 

 

 

Uhh....,” it was the only thing that would came out from Yuri as he was still stunned with the figure in front of him.Realizing that he would probably look like a fool,he puts on his usual expression and nodded.

 

 

 

 

I guess apology accepted then,you guys can go now,” Tiffany told...more like ordered them to go and they did.Taeyeon helped Yuri in getting up and dusted off his pants.

 

 

 

 

Did you get hurt from earlier?” she asked him worriedly.

 

 

 

 

No,but thank you for helping me,i appreciate it although i could've took care of them myself,” he smiled at the two of them before gathering back his things on the ground.

 

 

 

 

No problem...,but what are you doing here anyway? The opening ceremony for the first years are at the auditorium,” Tiffany asked him curiously and stared at the guy.

 

 

 

 

I'm looking for my brother,he's a teacher in here,”

 

 

 

 

What's his name?”

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun,”

 

 

 

 

Ah,Seunghyun-sunsaengnim? He's at the admin,we've just met him earlier,” Taeyeon replied him excitedly and Yuri can't help but to blush at the sight of it.Tiffany only grinned looking at the two of them.”Come on,we'll show you the way,” she grabbed his hand and dragged him along with her.

 

 

 

 

She's so...cute...

 

 

 

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

 

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

 

 

Seeing that the younger guy is still fast asleep on the couch,she felt guilty and decided to wake him up by poking his cheek.Yuri woke up almost immediately and stared at her.Eventhough the girl just had 10 cans of beer and was kind of drunk last night,she didn't seem to have a hangover today.

 

 

 

 

“You can sleep on your bed now,i'm sorry for troubling you...again,” she shyly rubbed the back of her neck,earning a smile from him.

 

 

 

 

“It's fine,i'm up now anyway,i'm just gonna take a shower,” Yuri patted her head and got up from the couch before heading towards the bathroom not forgetting to bring his towel along with him.As he closed the door,he mumbled something to himself.

 

 

 

 

“Why won't you get it Taeyeon-ah...,”

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

A/N Yuri's unrequited love... (T_T) anyways,Sica will appear in the next chapter so please wait for it (^_^)

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe :)