Aries

Aries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan didn't really like social gatherings but tonight he had been invited to a high class gathering of the richest tycoons in the country and he wasn't going to miss the chance to make 'friends'. He arrived into the venue stealing hearts - clad in the finest of clothes. His visual had made all the other males uncomfortable in his presence while the ladies were queuing up by his shoes. He was disgusted to say the least about the people who were crowding around him. They didn't even know him but approached him because of his looks. He was a trophy that these affluent people wanted to keep by their side just so that they had one more thing to brag about. Himchan knew well how these people were - corrupted and revolting. After all no one reaches the top clean. But who was he to show these feelings he felt deep inside of him? Maybe he was way worse than these people. That's why he would just smile that charming smile of his and hope to deceive everyone with his devilishly sweet ways. This was how he had been living for the past two years after he had gotten out of the nightmare he had been in. Himchan had promised himself to do anything to never go back to that hell even if it meant selling his soul to the devil. In the end it doesn't matter what happens to him as long as the people he loved was  happy and well.

He had quickly charmed his way into the heart of one of the pretty little lady’s and he was going to use her love towards him against her, like he always did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter