Chapter 28: Donghae's arrival

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“Man, where is she…”

“I can’t get through her, Sunny,” Taeyeon uneasiness was arising, she knew she just couldn’t stand there. She had to do something, she knew leaving Yuri in Hara’s hand would turn out ugly.

“Don’t worry, I’ve called Donghae. He’ll be here in an hour and a half from Incheon,” Sunny comforted Taeyeon even if she herself was worried for her used-to-be closed friend.

“While waiting, try to call Yuri again,” Sunny ordered.

Taeyeon nodded and quickly dialled in Yuri’s number. Fortunately, after a few ringing tones Yuri finally pick up the phone.

“Yah! Why did you have to call me so many times?!” Yuri was shouting in to the phone because of the loud music background.

“Yah, yah, yah! Where the hell are you? Why is the music loud?!” Taeyeon shouted back, so that Yuri could hear her. Everyone in the café was staring at Taeyeon who was frustrated and was shouting into the phone.

“What is she doing, unnie?” Yoona whispered into Sunny’s ear.

“She’s talking to Yuri, I guess there’s no reception from where Yuri’s at,” Sunny just smiled and replied back.

“I’m at the club with Hara! Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’ve been avoiding well!” Yuri shouted back.

“Okay! Make sure when the next time I call you, you better answer your phone! Take care!” Taeyeon shouted back and hung up.

“Unnie, you and Yuri unnie are like ahjummas who have poor hearing,” Yoona laughed.

Sunny and Sooyoung giggled at what Yoona said, Taeyeon glared at the both of them and it caused them to change their expressions into a straight, serious-looking face.

 

--

 

“Do you think Yuri would love this jacket? I tore hers, remember?” Jessica said while holding on to two biker jackets, they looked almost the same it seems like the brands are the only ones that were different.

“Unnie, it’s the thoughts that counts. Besides, Yuri unnie would love whatever you’d buy for her,” the thoughtful maknae advises her unnie.

“Yeah, like your cooking!” Tiffany and Seohyun giggled.

“Excuse me? What’s so funny? My seobang loves it when I cook!” Jessica answered back, frowning at the both of them because she felt a little bit tone of sarcasm coming from Tiffany.

“Sure, Jessica,” Tiffany said sarcastically and continued to laugh along with Seohyun.   

“Alright, alright! Now choose for me, which one should I buy?” Jessica changed the subject to avoid the teasing she received from Tiffany.

“Levis?” Seohyun pointed at the black leather jacket that had a glossy reflection because of the light shining at it from the shop.

“Araso, I’ll go and pay for it, can you please check what is there left to buy and strike out the ‘biker jacket’ written on the note,” Jessica carefully place the biker jacket on her arm and walks to the counter happily, feeling satisfied that she was able to get a nice jacket for her seobang.

“Wow, this is the first time Sica prepared such a great event for someone,” Tiffany said, striking out the list of things that they had bought.

“Well, love is powerful Unnie. Sometimes it’s so powerful that it involves death too,” Seohyun said, lowering her voice. She knew she shouldn’t have said it, but she was a second late for doing so.

“Seohyun-ah! Don’t think about it till that extend! Everything will be fine!” Tiffany hates it when someone is pessimistic.

“Sorry Unnie, it just slipped out from my mouth…” Seohyun apologetically lowered her head.

“It’s okay, just don’t think about it alright?” Tiffany smiled and patted Seohyun’s head lightly in a form of comfort.

“Aigoo.. The credit bills will explode, and if Yuri finds out, I’m dead!” Jessica out of nowhere suddenly spoke, carrying a shopping bag with Yuri’s jacket inside.

“Unnie, we’re left to buy petal roses and candles,” Seohyun checked the list again.

“Alright, alright! Let’s hurry, my legs are aching from all the walking!” Tiffany said, pulling Seohyun and Jessica out of the mall.

“After we buy the things I need, I’ll treat you girls to an expensive restaurant the next time!” Jessica said, showing her gratitude towards her best friends.

“I’ll be counting on that!” Tiffany smiled.

“Me too, Unnie!” Seohyun cheered.

They took an hour for themselves to buy the petals and the candles, lucky for them both of the things were sold at the same shop. If not, they’ll have to look around Seoul to find them separately.

“Thanks girls for the help in searching the things, but now it’s left with decorating the room. Help me out?” Jessica smiled, hoping her best friends would help her.

“What are best friends for, Sica?” Tiffany and Seohyun began to help Jessica before she could surprise Yuri with the small little event for their monthsary.

Halfway in to decorating the room, Seohyun suddenly stood up when she was organizing the candles in to a heart shape.

“Unnie,” Seohyun spoke.

“Yep?” Jessica answered, sweeping the floor even though she hates doing the small chores.

“Now that I’m helping you with this, you’ve got to help me too, okay?” Seohyun said.

“Help? In?”

“My monthsary with Yoona and you have to help Tiffany Unnie too,” Seohyun said. (A/N: HINTHINT! xD)

“I will, don’t worry. But, how am I suppose to help Tiffany?” Jessica laughed that made Seohyun curious.

“I can’t help both of them in ! That’s what Tiffany wants to do on her monthsary!” Jessica laughed so loudly that her stomach hurts. (A/N: ANOTHER HINT!)

“Unnie!” Seohyun cried in disgust and threw a small pillow at Jessica.

“Araso, araso! We have 2 more hours before Yuri gets home! 12 midnight! Remember!” Jessica shouted, since Tiffany was at the living room decorating.

 

--

 

All of the people were waiting for Donghae’s arrival in the café. Taeyeon was busy checking her phone to see if Yuri called and she was also busy texting Tiffany. Yoona on the other hand was texting Seohyun.  Sooyoung was sleeping and Sunny was the only one awake, she couldn’t fall asleep with her friend outside with someone nobody trusts.

But suddenly, the main door of the café creaked open. Sunny was surprised and she quickly stood up and bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-ssi,” Sunny greeted.

“Boys, go back to the hotel. I can be alone for now, I have bodyguards here too,” Donghae ordered and his bodyguards do as they were told in a flash.

“Wake up Choi Sooyoung!” Sunny hit on to Sooyoung’s shoulder that cause Sooyoung to wake up straight away.

“Yah yah! You don’t have to…” Sooyoung turned around and saw Donghae standing in front of her. She quickly stood up and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-ssi,” Sooyoung greeted.

“Soonkyu-ah, you don’t have to greet me that way,” Donghae smile.

“Don’t call me that sir, but you’re my boss. So I have to,”

“It’s okay, really. Same goes for Sooyoung,” Donghae smiled at Sooyoung. Sooyoung felt relieve that Donghae wasn’t too particular about the small flaws Sooyoung has.

“You must be Donghae,” suddenly a voice came from behind Donghae.

Donghae turned and saw a petite girl who had a worried look plastered on her face.

“And you must be Taeyeon,” Donghae smiled politely and bowed at her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussh-”

“I meant oppa, sorry!” Yoona quickly bowed for calling out Donghae wrongly.

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” Donghae gave a warm smile.

“Now where is Yuri?” He asked.

--

Annyeong guys! :) Here's another short chapter for it. I apologize that I might not meet any criteria that you guys see in a fanfic author! I'll continue to improve in my writing and try to make the plot of interesting if I can. Please stay tuned for the next update next week. Gamsahamida!

Anyway, keep in mind about the hints. If you readers are smart enough, you guys would know. (But i think it's kind of obvious, don't you think?)

-escapethefate- xDxD