Chapter 19: Together, Fights, Protection.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

SUPER CUTE GIF BY: bekkiglittz(photobucket)

“It’s nothing, Tae. He just needed someone to talk to,” smiled Tiffany while eating her meal.

“Araso,” sighed Taeyeon as she continued eating her meal.

There was silence throughout the whole dinner session, Taeyeon was upset that Tiffany didn’t talk to Taeyeon but instead she was texting Siwon. Seohyun on the other hand was upset that Yoona still hasn’t ask her yet, while Yoona was still thinking what she had done to make Seohyun avoid her. All of the 4 minds were busy in their own world. After eating, Yoona volunteered to wash the dishes while Tiffany cut the fruits to eat before going out to pick Yuri and Jessica. Only Yoona and Tiffany as in the kitchen and Yoona started the conversation.

“Unnie, did I piss Seohyun off or something?” asked Yoona, washing the plate vigorously, worrying that she might have done something wrong

“Well, find out yourself Yoona. But I can tell you she’s just upset,” Tiffany cut all of the fruits and took a piece of apple. She ate it and continued texting. Yoona just sighed at the sight of Tiffany texting Siwon almost the whole day and not spending time with her girlfriend, Taeyeon.

“Unnie, give your phone a rest. Taeyeon is lonely, I guess you should stop texting and give her your attention. She’s really upset,” adviced Yoona.

“No she wont, I mean. Why would she be, right?” smiled Tiffany as she continued to text happily.

“Alright, alright. I’m done with the dishes, bring the fruits out. We have to hurry because we need to pick Yuri and Jessica,” Yoona pushed Tiffany out from the kitchen with Tiffany holding the plate full of fruits.

“The fruits’ here!” announced Tiffany as she kneeled to the coffee table and placed the plate.

Taeyeon slowly grabbed a piece of apple and fed Tiffany who just still couldn’t stop texting the same guy, Siwon.

“Aren’t you going to stop texting Siwon?” said Taeyeon coldly as the texting has been getting on her nerves.

“Bwoh? Are you jealous?” teased Tiffany.

“No, I’m not. It’s kind of annoying, you texting and I am here staring at my girlfriend texting another guy?” replied Taeyeon as she continue to eat her fruits.

“I’m just texting Siwon. Like I said, he just needs company. Nothing else, don’t worry,” said Tiffany, reassuring Taeyeon.

“Texting him to the extend that you’re too busy for me?” questioned Taeyeon who raised her voice gradually.

“I wasn’t too busy okay, you didn’t say much at the dinner table just now. What do you want me to do?” Tiffany raising her voice as soon as she realised Taeyeon doing that.

“Well, maybe if you stopped texting. We would have a great conversation, rather than you texting and eating, leaving your girlfriend alone!” shouted Taeyeon she stuffed a lot of fruits in a mouth because she was angry.

“YAH! You’re the guy in the relationship, why can’t you take any initiative to talk to me? At least Siwon keeps the conversation going!” Tiffany slammed her hand on the table as her anger overwhelmed her.

“Unnie…” Seohyun whispered, she didn’t dare to speak but wanted both of them to stop arguing before it gets any worst.

“EXCUSE ME?! Did you just compared between me and Siwon?! If you like him so much, go with him then!” screamed Taeyeon who stood up and kicked the table and continued.

“Aish, you know what? Just forget it, it’s time to pick Yuri and Jessica up. Let’s go,” Taeyeon couldn’t be bothered to continue to argument, to her, some things we more important than continuing the argument.

Seohyun and Yoona followed Taeyeon to the car, they didn’t even say a word. Taeyeon was fuming mad, but she didn’t want to throw her tantrums to the maknaes as they were innocent. Taeyeon drove to the front of the house’s gate and waited for Tiffany to come out from the house.

“Hurry up,” screamed Taeyeon, slipping out a bit of her anger to Tiffany.

Tiffany walked really fast and went in the car. The whole ride, the atmosphere was really awkward and quiet. Seohyun was upset at Yoona while Tiffany and Taeyeon were upset at each other. Nobody had the mood to talk. After 45 minutes of awkward silence, they finally reached the carpark of the airport.

“We’ve reached,” Taeyeon just patted Tiffany’s shoulders and went out of the car without opening the door for Tiffany.

Yoona and Seohyun was shocked at Taeyeon’s action because usually, Taeyeon would open the door for Tiffany. Tiffany just went out of the car, slammed the car’s door.

“Hello!? Do you know how to close a door properly?” Taeyeon scolded Tiffany.

“Why? Is it wrong? The car is more important than me?!” Tiffany retorted.

Before Taeyeon could continue, Yoona was irritated by the TaeNy couple because of their tantrums they showed to one another.

“That’s enough, guys,” Yoona used informality to her elders. She only used them when she was mad or irritated. Taeyeon took herself seconds to figure out that Yoona was mad, she didn’t continue to fight back but instead she just kept quiet and went in the airport.

“Finally! We’re at South Korea!” Yuri hugged Jessica, she felt really happy to have landed after the long hours flight back to their own country.

Jessica nodded her head in agreement and hugged Yuri back. Not far from her sight, she noticed Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Tiffany sitting on the chairs.

“Hey! It’s Tiffany and gang!” said Jessica cheerfully.

“PANY-AH!!!” Jessica ran to Tiffany and gave her a tight hug, but Tiffany didn’t react to it. Jessica was really puzzled to why she didn’t react back. She looked Tiffany in the eyes, waiting for Tiffany to tell her what’s wrong.

“I’m just tired,” smiled Tiffany. That’s all she could say, she didn’t want to have a commotion at a public place. She still has to keep the image as a celebrity. Jessica knew she was lying, but didn’t want to ask any further. She realised that the 4 of them was in a bad mood, but she just ignored them. Yuri then finally caught up with the 5 of them.

“Kim. Tae. Yeon! I missed you!” hugged Yuri. Taeyeon hugged and smile back but didn’t say anything else.

“Anything’s wrong?” asked Yuri feeling puzzled.

“Nothing’s wrong. Don’t worry,” Taeyeon let out a nervous laugh.

Yuri did eye contact with Yoona, waiting for Yoona to tell her what’s wrong. But with a bit of Yoona’s body language, Yuri was able to tell that Yoona would tell her back at home.

“Why is everyone like this today…” thought Jessica to herself, she felt unwelcomed by her own friends, but she couldn’t blame them as they have their own reasons.

They then did the necessary and went back home. At home, Jessica went to take a shower while fresh and clean Yuri went to find Yoona to ask her what had happened when they were away.

“Yoona! There you are!” whispered Yuri, signalling to Yoona to follow her. Yuri led her to the basement of the house.

“Unnie, out of all places, the basement. Really?” said Yoona sarcastically.

“Spill, what happened?” Yuri quickly ask her the question.

“Well... Tiffany fought with Taeyeon about that Siwon guy again. As usual, and I don’t kow why Seohyun’s mad at me,” sighed Yoona.

“Oh? That’s all. Well for your case, maybe you should ask Seohyun herself. I mean, she knows herself best, right?” adviced Yuri as she patted Yoona’s back to give her encouragement.

“Okay unnie, thanks for the advice,” bowed Yoona and went back up to the living room.

Yuri went back to the room, and found Jessica wearing her night gown.

“Yah! Seobang! Knock the door the next time will you?!” scolded Jessica.

“A-araso, M-mia-anhe,” stuttered Yuri. She gawked at awe looking at Jessica’s pearl skin.

“While you’re at it, zip my night gown will you?” said Jessica in a seductive tone.

Yuri fidgeted a little bit, and blushed when Jessica told her what to do.

“A-araso,” Yuri stuttered again, and took heavy steps towards Jessica’s back and zipped her gown. Yuri could see through Jessica’s night gown, she could see Jessica wearing a black bra and a g-string from the red translucent night gown. Yuri told her big gulp.

“We’re definitely going to have a long night tonight,” whispered Jessica as she squeezed Yuri’s thighs and threw her on the bed.

“Aish! They’re going to do it tonight, do we really have to watch them this way, unnie?!” whispered the tall girl loudly, squatting with her partner.

“Shh! You whispered too loud, but we can definitely skip this scene,” the petite girl quickly sat down to rest. Her legs was too sore after squatting for a long time and watching over Yuri and Jessica behind the windows and bushes.

“Aigoo, why did I even agreed to work like this,” said the taller girl to herself.

“Pabo-yah,” mumbled the petite girl who heard what the taller girl said.

“I mean, why did Donghae Oppa even give us this job? We shouldn’t have agreed to it!” complained the taller girl.

“Yuri is someone important to a lot of people, especially to me and Donghae okay. So we have to protect her, Donghae Oppa feels that something bad is happening, that is why,” explained the petite girl and closed her eyes to take a short rest before the continue their job.

On the other hand, Yoona and Seohyun was preparing for bed. Yoona was still nervous about asking Seohyun what had happened and what made Seohyun upset. But she soon gathered enough courage to solve the matter.

“Seohyun-ah?” called out Yoona who stoop up from her mattress to reach to Seohyun’s height on the bed, so that they can talk.

“Yeah?” Seohyun replied, playing with her fingers.

“What happened? Did I make you angry?” asked Yoona, cold sweat rolled down from her forehead, she was afraid that she might have done something really wrong.

“Nothing,” that’s all what Seohyun could said. She was really upset that Yoona didn’t make both of them official.

“You’re lying,” Yoona said sternly.

“Alright, yes I’m mad. But what are you going to do? Yoona, just grab the opportunity when you have it,” adviced Seohyun.

“Huh? Bwoh?” Yoona was confused.

“Sigh, nothing. Forget it,” sighed Seohyun.

It took Yoona a few seconds to get what Seohyun meant. She then smirked to herself, find it funny.

“You’re so funny, Seohyun-ah,” laughed Yoona.

“It’s not something to laugh about,” said Seohyun seriously.

“Do we really have to officially say we’re together? I mean, after all those dinners and dates, you’re saying we’re not official. Well, I thought we were official long ago. I thought you were my girlfriend a long time ago,” Yoona laughed and smiled.

“B-bwoh?” stuttered Seohyun, still under confusion.

“Aigo, Seohyun-ah. You’re my girlfriend to me for a very long time ago, that’s why I treat you like a princess. There was no other girl than you, you are my girlfriend, and I thought you would think I am too. That’s why I’ve always been with you, because you are my girlfriend and I don’t have to officially say it. I guess I like it when it comes naturally,” explained Yoona.

“S-so, w-w-we’re toge-t-ther?” asked and stuttered Seohyun.

“Yes, we are, my dear,” Yoona kissed Seohyun’s lips that made her blush.

“I never got the chance to say this, so I’ll say it now. Saranghae, Seohyun,” said Yoona as she kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

“S-saranghae,” replied Seohyun, she couldn’t stop smiling from what Yoona has done.

At the TaeNy’s room, there was still awkward silence. The both of them didn’t want to talk to one another, Taeyeon was tired from everything and didn’t bother to start the conversation while Tiffany was still fiddling with her phone. The both of them was at the edge of their bed, trying not to stay close contact with one another. It was already 2am in the morning, suddenly there was a doorbell at the door.

“I’ll get it,” Tiffany stood out from the bed and went to the door. When she opened the door, Siwon was gave a bouquet of flowers to Tiffany.

“Surprise?” smiled Siwon.

“Wow! Thanks, Siwon. You really are there when I’m upset,” complimented Siwon.

“You’re welcome, anything for you,” smiled and bowed Siwon.

Tiffany invited Siwon in the house to have a ‘supper chat’ together.

“So, how are things going with you and Taeyeon?” asked Siwon.

“Not great, we fought again,” sighed Tiffany.

“Great,” said Siwon to himself in his heart.

The both of them continued their conversation for about 15 minutes. Taeyeon felt that something wasn’t right, she was worried that someone could have kidnapped Tiffany. She decided to get out from her room, to her surprise, she saw Siwon and Tiffany having a great conversation with one another. Taeyeon frowned even more at the sight of Siwon, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, controlling her anger.

“Why the hell is here?!” screamed in Taeyeon’s heart.

“Ahem, annyeonghaseyo,” Taeyeon did a fake cough to attract both of their attentions.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” Siwon bowed.

Taeyeon just looked away and sat beside Tiffany, protecting her from Siwon.

“I’ll go get the drinks,” Tiffany stood up and went in the kitchen.

“What brings you here?” asked Taeyeon.

“What do you think I’m doing, you idiot!? Trying to win her heart and do whatever I want to her!” laughed Siwon evilly.

“You better think twice about doing that,” warned Taeyeon.

“I should? Why then? Because you would come and rescue her? As if, Taeyeon. As if,” smirked Siwon.

“I will, don’t underestimate me. You lost to me once, and I don’t see why you can win me on the next,” retorted Taeyeon.

Siwon’s anger overtook his calm emotions and gave a tight slap straight to Taeyeon’s face.

“You…witch!” scolded Siwon.

Taeyeon stood up and wanted to swung her arm to Siwon, but at the bad timing, Tiffany saw the scene and the tray just fell and the glasses were broken and water was spilled all over.

“Why is it always at the wrong timing?!” said Taeyeon in her heart.

“Taeyeon! That’s enough! This is the second time!” screamed Tiffany and walk towards the both of them.

“Ow..ow,” Siwon pretending to cry in pain.

“What!? I didn’t even touch his cheeks!” screamed Taeyeon.

The loud commotion caused everyone in the house to wake up. Yuri was the first to come out from her room.

“Bwoh yah!? What’s the commotion?!” cranky Yuri screamed and rubbed her eyes.

“Wait, why is that girl so familiar? Who is she? Wait a minute! Isn’t she the Kwon’s company daughter?! What is she doing here? Donghae, me and her! We’re like good friends back then! But me and Donghae fought over her, ugh! Stop thinking about it, Siwon!” thought Siwon.

“Yuri!?” screamed Siwon.

“Wait, yes? Who are you and how do you know my name!?” questioned Yuri.

“She doesn’t remember me? Maybe I mistook her for someone else then..” thought Siwon to himself.

“I guessed,” Siwon find himself a lame excuse.

“Weird, so anyway, what is going on!?” asked Yuri. Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun was behind Yuri, feeling extremely sleepy.

“You should ask Taeyeon, let’s go Siwon. I’ll take you home,” Tiffany pulled Siwon out of the house and brought him home.

“Tiffany wait- Aish! Why does she always leave when I have something to say!” screamed Taeyeon.

“Wait, Siwon knows who is Yuri? Don’t tell me, he is Yuri’s past! I can’t let Yuri know anything about her past,” thought  Taeyeon who zoned out a few minutes after Tiffany left.

--

Hello guys! I apologize for not updating and even submitting this late at night! I had like 5 tests tues till today. So sorry! By the way, I will not be updating till Sunday late afternoon or night(Singapore's Timing). I'll be overseas on Saturday morning. Tomorrow's a Friday and I'm having a trekking expedition, so I'll be too tired to update! Sorry guys! 

Anyway... Heartbreaks, Yoonhyun together? Revealing a little bit of Yuri's past?! Hmmm. There'll be more happenings on the next chapter. Stay tuned guys! Oh! And when I was halfway typing through, the nightgown moment I wanted to make a moment. But i was a little bit embarrassed and I thought to myself I needed practice. Hahaha! Maybe in my next story or in this story but in the future! <3

Thank you!

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING! <3 My story has reached to 4,000 views and on-going! Thanks for supporting and I would really really really like to thank people like sicamelons(by the way love your username, lol!), taeyeonspazzer, EMT0304, yoonpair and Fantasiii for your constant comments! And of course the other viewers who have comments!

HAHAHA, Never gets old!

-escapethefate-