Decision

Accidentally On Purpose

Woojin wanted to laugh at how miserable his life at the moment. Not only his life though, he remembered as he could see how Bae Jinyoung and Kim Jaehwan, his roommates both let out a shaky breath and groaned in unison from the corner of his eyes. 

Call them triplets or something you wanted to describe three people attached to the hips. That's how close they are, from the moment they knew each other and decided to live together. Crammed their way into a small apartement near their university. Its funny how fate played with the three of them when they have been nothing but good boys all the time, thats what they would like to believe. 

Woojin rolled his eyes as Jaehwan practically crying his lungs out as he strumming to whatever sad songs or dewy, he pointed out, on his beloved guitar. "Hyung, its the third songs already. Stop it or im gonna kick your from here." Jaehwan looked offended for a second before he started to wail "let me die in this sorrows" Woojin just groaned at that. Its no use to talk with the elder when he himself is feeling much like the same. 

"Can we just like crying together or something because I feel a bit lonely here." Jinyoungs voice was muffled since he had not looked up from his pillows, Woojin worried the boy might stop breathing at some point. "I don't need constain reminder of how miserable our love lives are. Thank you very much." Woojin tried not to roll his eyes again for the nth time but he was too tired with all the dramas his roommates were pulling out. 

"Hyungggg" Jinyoung whined and pouted. To begin with, Jinyoung never pout nor whine for his life. Seems like this third broke up really did something to him. Jaehwan stopped singing and looking at Jinyoung like he suddenly grown two heads. He cleared his throat before his attention switched to Woojin who was trying to drink his cola in peace. "Woojin, seems like Daehwi's habit started to rub on Jinyoungs" Woojin snorted at that and he can feel the soda coming out to his nose "" He groaned and sending death glare to Jaehwan who holding a peace sign.

At the mention of his ex name Jinyoung started to make weird noises and eventually hugged Woojin who still trying to clear the soda from his nose "Jinyoung get off" his voice laced with born concern and irritation. He felt pity to the younger but he also feel exactly the same, the three of them, as he mentioned before. "Hyung. Sometimes I still can hear his nagging voice" Jinyoung sobs into Woojin's chest. Suddenly Jaehwan back hugged the younger out of the three and they look like a family of bears doing a reunion after hibernation or something. Woojin cursed under his breath but decided to play along and stretched his arms so they were hugging each other closely. "Just for today" he muttered. 

To say that the three were having the lowest time in their lives is an understatement. Started from Jaehwan, the music major who was currently trying and failed miserably to talk to his crush back in high school. He felt like knowing the other guy wont even glance at him. He felt sorry for the younger boys since they had to hear him singing to an entire album of sad songs or dewy (Woojin would like to call it) almost every day. Jaehwan did not have it worst but Woojin did.

He had been developing this crush on Park Jihoon, from broadcasting major. They were close but not close enough that it irked Woojin since he didnt have any courage to confess his feelings to the other boy since he always think Jihoon deserves better than him ("He is" Jaehwan always nodded at that followed by a "Shut up, ponyo" from Woojin). A dance major who cant even tell his left from his right.

The last but not least, the youngest and the hopeless romantic Bae Jinyoung. He was the only one who had a boyfriend out of the three yet they were always breaking up at some point. The reason mainly because Bae Jinyoung can't express himself really well so his boyfriend often misread his silence as an annoyance. Bae Jinyoung liked his boyfriend too much that he was always afraid he would say something silly but its more like the opposite. "I told you to find someone better than my cousin." Woojin once told him and he tried his best not to choke Woojin into oblivion since the elder knew really well that he can't live without Daehwi or Woojin's cousin. 

Jinyoung stopped crying and both Woojin and Jaehwan disentangle themselves from the awkward group hug. "I really think we need to do something" Jinyoung looked up to his two roommates, his eyes shone with leftover tears. Woojin wipped the dried tears from the youngest cheeks and sighed dramatically. He directed his focus on Jaewhan who looked like he was thinking hard. "I can hear you thinking, hyung." The elder ignored him but suddenly let out an unmanly shrieked ever "ah. Lets just watch movie together! I heard there is this good movie playing at the cinema." He put his hands on both Jinyoung and Woojin's shoulders. Woojin shrugged, he liked the idea but he also worried since his object of affection or Park Jihoon is working at the cinema. Jaehwan smiled softly at the stiffened boy in front of him. "This can also be your chance to get him dude" 

"Can I ask Daehwi to join us?" Jinyoung blurted out. "Aren't you guys in the middle of breaking up or whatever it is" Jaehwan looked like he just touch this strange thing on the sink or in short, look like he was about to faint in disgust. Before Jinyoung started to cry again for the god knows how many times today, Woojin pinched Jaehwans shoulder and kicked (literally) his roommates outside and snatched his wallet from the coffee table and went out to drag both his dumb friends to the cinema. He took a deep breath "I can do this."